Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 06-17-2011, 08:08 PM   #1
S9c5l5y1w

Default What namely true patriotism !

What is the real patriotic

Taiwan has such a school, students among the ages of 15-18, three thousand students each year, the school for violating school rules were expelled from the 200 or 300. School no workers, no security, no chef, all the essential jobs done by the students themselves. School seniors to appliance the system, third-grade students with a first-year students. School set just 3 minutes. Students see the teacher outside of seven meters to greet. Students do not leave the Department of cold work, not a test into the University. This is known in Taiwan for 30 years faithful to moral education-oriented high-level business schools. Advertisements in major newspapers in Taiwan, the faithful often recruit graduates only What is the next one? (voice of the audience: responsibility Because of this, I came back to the motherland and specially organized moral discourse. (applause) , and why not? to do well, is my responsibility; countries do not mighty, my responsibility ... ... everyone take the initiative, the world can not a prosperous country? How can parties not knitted? So, every student should be the responsibility plucked himself to, rather than the presentation to my office in Taiwan, is one such school, if classroom dirty, I asked This is my responsibility, education, do not release the responsibility to go, but football over, possibly some people say that this is a disadvantage, I tell you, lose that convenience, this education should linger in your idea, we must remember that every Chinese person!

schools should train students to the it sordid? dirty, the wash and everybody is going to get it dirty? Do you anticipate only a few workmen to do the job, said: I have come to study, not discredited. dripping, you can not block it? Some will say: is to be expelled! even replicability did not know, the first no water, there will be a second? Do you think no water will come? how people can do it without thought? as a cadre, as a person, to be think of the consequences, the consequences of people to see farther, more successful human. a just in front, regardless of the future who is not a good cadre, not a profitable person. to do with water to the water tumult after it rushing full pond to flow, is still to be cared with: your school more than six thousand students, retention a kettle of water each day, how much water a year province? province is saving water, is to save national resources. patriotism may have two, one is positive patriotic, patriotic one is negative actively to create asset for the country is patriotic, patriotism is the negative asset for the country to save the State of flesh and blood with so numerous people to read for you, you consume of national wealth, your soul? you are in campus so, how can we expect to students, pupils do? how can we expect in the general population? You intellectuals do not patriotic, patriotism how to make people do? begin from their own side, there is hope in our country ─ ─ This is the responsibility ? not, but any little things are big. a small set of National Cheng Kung University evil is malign, a small set of good, likened with the greater good. to develop good morals, is a respected teacher from the beginning, is very, very small things since the opening of this kind of virtue is built up slowly, preferably than a special competence to find the accident this a.m. after class, I and a Normal school principals out of the hall there is a lot of paper and I said do not elect up, pick up the students themselves to await for the afternoon ─ ─ Students, who leave these scraps of periodical that is not patriotic. there is nothing major, please pick up trash on their own feet to ─ ─ This is my teaching. Well, the students pick up periodical below their feet, which is the begin of patriotism. I tell the story of two papers on the dyes.

first, the U.S. has a And his three or four nominees with lofty learned qualifications than he currently faces several people interviewed, he felt no hope. But as they come, the security. He knocked into the chairman's office, entered the office, he found the door on the ground with a piece of paper, curve over to pick up, that is a stain paper, it will be accessible thrown in the wastebasket. Until then chairman of the table, said: long, I think I am better than the ones before, how do you employed me? ,GHD IV Black Straighteners, and can not see small things you can see small eyes, can see little things I think people see the future of normal memorabilia, one can only That is why I employed you. subjugate Ngau Tau,GHD Leopard Grain, which is today, We said that this important paper important? See the little things people can see events, but can only

second stain the paper's story, when the Asian Games in Hiroshima, Japan at the end of the six million people in the appointment chamber is not actually a chip of paper. Teng Wen marvel newspapers around the world: Look at our flag-raising at Tiananmen Square on October 1, the lens, when people dispersed, Montreal paper, scraping chaos everywhere! Foreigners look certainly think so: you point to with Japan than China, even near! We do not always say: our country's vast land, 137 gold medals ─ ─ that no use, our moral standards have not come up, not even close! We say that these important paper important? So, I let everyone pick up a chip of paper, this is the beginning of patriotism. Everything from the little things. U.S. space 3 is coming moon, and it can not be boarded to reluctantly return to, and why? 30 dollars just because a small power cell is broken, their space agenda this brewing for a long time been demolished, several hundred million greenbacks scrapped! World, there are big do? Behold times we break attach the wings and pate to the fall? Are a barrier tubing, to eligible a tire before the crash. A person's necrosis, which is completely ulcers dead body? Are bad liver, or center problems, so a small apparatus is not normal to die! ─ ─ students, from now on, you have a dedicated concept. Our China practice is one such nine-year educational purposes, is to see how you get by with teachers, how to get along with friends, this is the purpose of education. From antique times, China's education is the greatest education you put a Western education as the most advanced education, it would be wrong. U.S. Minister of Education said in a speech three months ago: the greatest educational! (Applause.) Confucius tells us: Learning without thought is labor lost, thought without learning is perilous. A student to proceed to learn, constantly preoccupied, constantly, so it is real education, which is the elite of Chinese education.

variant an, we ambition apt dine Chinese edible, speak Chinese, apt China Festival and the recovery of Chinese apparel to dress the national mores and moral teaching. A Chinese, even the Chinese do not dine a meal, can be cried the Chinese? Representatives dine Chinese food is the first use of chopsticks. Was originally a Chinese chopsticks civilization namely socialized action. I went to the United States, they occasionally eat Western food, they are an aboard Western I said: character, and sign your knife and fork namely barbaric, so I do no. Chopsticks can be tear, can cross, can be slit, can clip, can stamp, all-powerful, and highly cumbersome your knife and fork, favor the murder weapon. (Applause.) students want to eat chicken, I said I could, whether he said to eat You can eat the bunker, but can no eat This is China's national morale! Foreign just machine pistols than we do with China than to eat it? Eat something equitable variety of strange foreigner intellect, contemptible ah!

What is the real patriotic (patriotic education)
our school English education is the best in Taiwan. I invited two teachers from the United States, specializing in education foreign language methodology of my students. I have a class in America, they must be studied in the U.S.. But they have learned the substances are published on the first page of my words: not to go to the U.S. rinsing dishes toilet brush, to CI Hou foreigners, disgrace ancestor eight generations of people to do something! If one English teacher, a school said: a! So I always tell the teachers: to teach my students to be good, you do publicity for the foreigners to convert Strengthen the country to tell the students to avenge vanquish the powers, it is the hope of the Chinese people (praise)! Here you do not have English teacher? Department of Foreign Languages ​​after the students do not have to teach English? School students ahead you want to learn English patriotic education, do not beat up on benefit of a foreign, you do not think: just pass the English preacher of the road, acknowledged in English of the manufacture, but to pass the patriotic way, granting of business English .
good, the students capable these principles, the afterward tread we ambition kas long astoday's education is a failure. Because juvenile age we were taught bad. Therefore, we should be studying for the state and query for the social division of labor and study capabilities altruism, Liqun moral education. We ought first think approximately why the school, for whom reading? You have to think about. Some people might mention, to ascertain jobs for themselves when reading! This is how average and small, how boring and miserable,GHD Classic Straighteners! You should not just to find a job and live! Find a job too simple to eat! Take a knife, stabbed just to find something, and definitely life with food, but also CI Hou, there are people you cook, you slumber when there are people standing guard, the same things you missed! That is not to determination to eat it? Why not do it? I narrate you, to learn survival capabilities, to know how the definition of life and worth, there is not a place to establish person values! Therefore, we need to know is definitely not for their own reading, reading in array to quest knowledge from country to country, so we have to tell the kid to educate, you have to determine a direction: a lead you should be doing things, do they like to do. Many people interested in the study, outrageous! Have little amuse in reading? The real goal should be not interested, but of duty, interest in the duty to find them, but can not replace the responsibility of interest. The more light in the black to do more things, which is moral education. Our study is for the country. Students, do you think approximately what kind of education you are young? Especially rural children, how to teach your dad and mommy are you? They tell you: you have to study hard! You do not study hard, the hereafter can not succeed, you have to go hard to study hard, you have a future reading is for your happiness, reading to your future! Reading to you always! You are brought up in this kind of education, which is the maximum erroneous education, and this is the worst education! So children grow up to know, ahem, reading is to me Yeah, with whichever irrelevant, for my future, for my future, for my hope, you look this country there hope? It has nought to do with the country! He drank breast the country, with the state taxpayer money, get out of flesh and blood culture is a selfish child, instructor education a team of selfish, you think: this country have a future? You peruse the directions erroneous, reading is not for themselves, reading to our country, the state requires talent, countries need to cadres, the founding pillars of citizen needs. Why amplify your country? Countries is owed to you? You can eat in vain country meal? Vain houses and restaurants to enjoy here, and simply enjoy the educator imparting knowledge to you do? Why do you? What is your contribution to the country? What is your contribution to society? What martyrdom? You all do not, you just made fertilizer machine only. You eat each daytime, act nothing, what you contribute to the country? Countries look inward to your contributions, look forward to your future, for one day you grow up, one day you ambition learn for you must do things for the country, so countries can provide in you, you fight in the country . Because of moral education have to be premised on citizen education, so today we should love our country. Normal's just you are reading, you 3, 4 annuals later to practice the next centenary beneficiaries, your responsibility than anyone else huge. If you do not have the concept of state, you are not nationalistic, you ask your students how patriotic it? So today is the most momentous teacher. This is what I ran for the customary students instill patriotism of the reason why! You patriotic, patriotic students surely! If you do not adore the country, every day complain, want to alternate every day, every day, like the sea, what hope is there namely the afterward generation? Especially in knowledge English, and all want a good school, to which the future after the company which the employer, which chairman when the interpreter, and more shame! No more identity, more no tolerance! (Applause.) I am here with special emphasis on the citizen feeling.
I often give my students to tell a story: one day we go on a trip, a sudden tempest came. We had no place to asylum to asylum, the children get before, a look for front of a thatched shed, everyone, Hello, everyone happy,GHD Green Straighteners, the. But the house in the rain suddenly to breakdown, the students tried their best to In this position, I am emotion, students, and you say we need a house, alternatively is the house we need it? (Applause.) I think we need the house.
house is our country, and then break and then bad is our home, no matter how poor and then break, our home, we love her! (Applause.) how can you be the envy of foreigners? Our country better than others, we confess it, but we are insistent, we will gradually put it well, but we must sacrifice, there is the concept of love of country.
all countries in the cut, eating country, to take state, how this country be improved? Everyone corruption, corrupt, this country will be good? Countries have a Canada! China has a (Applause.) I go, absolutely refused to amuse. I go to eat their own, with their own, take your car to the car money, live your motel to your hostel money, eat your meal to meal, definitely do not mallet a dime countries. I just want to be a demonstration to show you! (Applause.) What is patriotism, is something we must put the money to the country life, is called patriotism, you always get to the home state of things, What kind of patriotism? Some people embezzle countries, to take countries, but also take great interest, paid too overreaching, paid too shameless pence, how got? (Applause.)
Some say: a teacher, you make me patriotic, I love the country, but the State? I could not find! When the teacher, the state is in front of you students. You to the podium on a station, the student is underneath your state to find state is too easy. Today I Wang Zheer stop, following 1500 is my country, I must your due diligence, should have civilizing character, affect, you are my country, I love you, is my patriotism, my fancies scatter to you, that is patriotic! (Applause.) Then you go after the stop in front of your students, it is your country. You can not waste his time, his life, you must train the next generation good for the country, you give him this patriotism, you are a patriot, not to him, you are not patriotic, you're a traitor! (Applause.) students in the future you have the opportunity to study, you should memorandum, do not let yourself lose a Chinese face. You do not go back, it lost the Chinese people's face it! Foreigners will not think highly of you. They will say: You see, the concept of state that these students are not, these small overcame! How people will think highly of you? This is very disgraceful, very mortifying thing.
country is very important to us, you do not know fewer than overseas, Without a country, a country's latent languid people, is too pathetic! Too melancholy! So, today's Chinese people to self-improvement, self-love, we love our country to know. Countries do not grow, then the money you individually have any use? Standing what's the use anew? You never adored ah!
Today, I say what is patriotism, where is the patriotism, patriotism everywhere! Any behavior can be patriotic. We all kas long asIsrael and the Arab combat. Arab-Israeli war play is lively,GHD Precious Gift Set, the globe is holding a pulchritude compete, that was just elected to the Israeli group Many film industry who are around her: eat it! Israel is a great nation, I stand for plebiscite. I want people to know: the country of Israel on earth, so I have to stand for election. Today, I was elected, and to complete my task, I tell the world: Israel is a great nation, because I am the world's most smart female, but also to tell the world: Israel, the country is hard work, hope that the world's People sympathize with us, assist us! Support our country's independence! Now my country are at war, what with the money? We occupied Israel two thousand years, because our culture does not die, so we can state. Today I want to go back to the motherland to fight, what with the money? - After she's comments loosened the next day to fly back home. (Applause.) This newspaper was promulgated, the whole world with admiration for Israel! Wow, the Israelis truly unbelievable ah! As a result, the Israeli army, the naval shoved, they are like mad, the Arab armies melodrama clean! This is the seven days of history's greatest war! Seven days kick! This is because a girl's words!
So, students, and patriotism often a teeny place. We are extremely educated, we elbow the country's glory, ah, people see that we see the country's hope. Students, the country's future is backward-looking, is see to the future of private future. A review of this teacher, I kas long astwo years after China's what it was like to see students know three years later, China is the phenomenon. If his good moral temperament, moral, patriotic, country 2 decades later, there is hope. If you see this child very patriotic, quite civilized, very ethical, then three years later, Chinese people are magnificent Chinese people. Otherwise, he looked inactive, selfish, haughty, insolent, no standards, I know thatafter three decades of China is that way. Today, we have to avenge and strengthen the country, and aspire to do better. Do not lose the progenitors of the face, do not lose our Han Tang Xianlie face.
patriotism is very specific. My school entrance has a slogan: step out the gate, bear faithful honor. The big move of the left door step, take the national honor. A clot of phlegm spit in China is small, a clot of phlegm spit in a foreign country, you will lose 1.2 billion Chinese compatriots face, because you characterize the 1.2 billion Chinese people, not you personally, you do not think, Therefore, each student must pay attention to a word in one fell pounce. High teacher behind home, when he saw the talk after hours reprove, to recommend to criticize, but I left the mainland back to Taiwan, the mainland one can not speak ill of. They asked: mainland right? I said very, very good! Too, great. To the United States say that the great Chinese people very, very, never lost the Chinese people face a sentence and no objection of China. However, be sure to come back to real discourse, and sincerely recommend. Some people just the inverse, in the country he did not challenge put a fart, pretend to be so cordial,GHD IV Straighteners, so lovely, a left China to speak nonsense, the Chinese screamed worthless, and this is also the standard traitjust aboutn of a bitch! (Applause.)

Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2011, 10:10 PM   #2
qrst405
Commander In Chief

qrst405 is on a distinguished road
Red face them

them since can runescape gold not name clearly Chu, can cheapest wow gold not say, either understandably maple story mesos ######## to pack negligent wow gold sell Honourable intellection of sad that gold in wow the space unavoidably leave bring.
qrst405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 06:29 AM   #3
l4ik2jhhy

,tory burch boots

| Back to logs list

22127038 2010 年 08 月 30 日 17:28 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
the day you tender light
me into your hands I started to smoke
you gently with my lips
my appearance in your eyes filled
you carelessly Burning my life I would gladly do what you
smoke
a smile,tory burch shoes, you may inadvertently
I hesitate to come to you

life and smoke as you said you said a woman with
smoke
you said you have been accustomed to the clutch and everything is can I go with the flow
the hands of the afterlife will be your cigarette
would like me to give me the light I am happy tears
any lingering ashes
your fingertips and no trace of regret
next life for you to spend my life

quietly spreading in the air
lonely even if I can not bear the smoke into discrete
love the way you hurt me stupid Oh,tory burch sale, I know I'm good
feel like I can not change
was to give me the light I am happy tears
any lingering ashes your fingertips

no trace of regret for you let me spend the afterlife life