Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 06-11-2011, 08:17 AM   #1
898sv13u2y4

Default Deputy police chief to save the name to be identif

5 23 afternoon, about three siblings at home according to the mother in Chongqing New North Zone playing drowning Reservoir Hill Botanic Garden, is strong near the horse exercise rescued 2 people jumped into the water, the non- leave your name quietly leave. After the event, the families of the rescued horses by the multi-inquire to find strong, but the horse refused to recognize their own strength to save people, until the Department of Chongqing Municipal Public Security Bureau came forward only after verification by Steven appeared recognized. 29, rescued by a team of 10 people invited to find a horse strong percussion, rescued siblings kneel before the horse strong thanks. Ma Qiang declined thanks, said the three fell into the water to save up only 2 children, feel very guilty.
Ma Qiang said the open letter, since the media reports then, many netizens expressed that he lives to rescue others and to encourage the identification, description and others, for the good of society has become generally accepted values, save It is natural for people, other people can do, the people's police should do, do not need special encouragement and honor.
Ma Qiang, said on the one hand they want to concentrate on doing their own jobs, they also do not want to be the two children survived the secondary damage. He said the two surviving children went through the whole process of stimulation and damage suffered after the great media coverage and Internet users worried about the attention that they come back to remember the pain, hope they can out of the shadows as soon as possible and resume normal life.
attached: Ma Qiang open letter

To the majority of users of the open letter:

Thank you for the care and concern for users. At that time I was just in the scene, just do the right thing, the results of the search so far, I feel regret.
I do not want to be known to save this thing, is to maintain the peace of mind. Since the media after many netizens expressed to me the behavior of saving and encourage the recognition,polo ralph lauren homme, which may explain the And I hope that we can
hope this matter will soon be over, on the one hand, let me concentrate on doing their own work. Since the media reports, many friends called and I'm already feeling the pressure. More importantly, so that rescued children and their families out of the shadows as soon as possible and resume normal life. Unfortunately, this accident has brought them great pain, especially the two surviving children experience the whole process of stimulation and damage suffered greatly. I am worried that media coverage and concern about users, if handled properly, will give them cause secondary damage.
Thank you!
Yuzhong District Public Security Bureau MA Qiang

Sponsored Links