Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 06-10-2011, 01:15 AM   #1
fdoge516

Default Microsoft Office 2010 What if famous authors wrote

Over a year ago, my manager, Louis,Microsoft Office Professional 2010, wondered aloud what Help would look like if it were written by famous writers. The concept tickled my fancy and I wrote a couple of parodies of famous authors writing Publisher Help content. I love this idea, so I'm going to publish these parodies and ask you all to make suggestions in the comments of other authors who might make good Help writers, or even better to write your own parodies in the comments. So here we go.....

Tom Clancy - Help writer

Colonel-General Tupolev was a demanding taskmaster, but the task he gave to his adjutant, Major Tamilla Kortovna,Microsoft Office 2010, was even more daunting than was his usual wont. He required a set of place cards for the annual 'Umansko-Berlinskaya' Brigade reunion,Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007, over 12,000 current and former members of the Guards Motor Rifle Brigade had registered in three different Russian military, veterans, and Party databases. He wanted the cards printed by tomorrow at 10:00. Of course the Colonel-General also had to have the reunion in the Ingushetian provincial center of Nazran, all but on the border with both Chechnya and Georgia. And finally, her Internet connection was down, again.
Tamilla called the IT department of the 58th Combined Arms Army and lit a fire under the Officer of the Watch. Her connection was up in under five minutes. While she waited, Tamilla booted her notebook and opened the Publisher place card template she had downloaded earlier from Office.com. She replaced the template's graduation cap with the regimental crest, added one of the stock military clip art borders through the Insert tab’s Borders and Accent building block collection,Windows 7 Activation, and changed the color and font schemes on the Page Design tab. Since the Internet connection was now up, she then clicked the Mailing tab, launched the Step by Step Mail Merge Wizard and added the three databases in the Mail Merge Recipients dialog box,Office 2010 Key, and clicked OK.
That’s when the truck bomb exploded in the courtyard.

What do you think? Log in and post your thoughts, suggestions, and your own parodies in the comments. On Monday I'll publish a Publisher 2007 catalog merge article written by Raymond Chandler!

-- Bob deLaubenfels
<div

Sponsored Links