Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 06-04-2011, 06:45 PM   #1
product102

Default and see how it can simplify just about everything

Download "Windows 7 Ultimate Totally Activated For Ever " via MediaGet ,Office Home And Business 2010
Windows 7 Ultimate Fully Activated For Ever

Windows 7 Seven Greatest Fully Activated For Ever
32-bit,64-bit | English | DVD ISO | Bootable | Activated
No serial and no activation required | Dimension: three.47 GB
REUP 3RD TIME Hyperlinks DOWNLOAD When U CAN

Program Requirements & Info:

If you want to run Windows seven on your PC, here's what it takes:

*1 gigahertz
*1 gigabyte (GB) RAM
*16 GB available hard disk space
*DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver

Windows seven is the easiest, fastest, and most engaging version of Windows yet. Better ways to find and manage files,Microsoft Office Standard 2007 Key, like Jump Lists and improved taskbar previews, help you speed via everyday tasks. Faster and more reliable performance means your PC just works the way you want it to. And great features like HomeGroup and Windows Touch make new things possible. Get to know Windows seven, and see how it can simplify just about everything
you do with your PC.

Install:
- Download and extract using WinRAR.
- Use NERO to burn the ISO image called "faXcooL.Windows.seven.Greatest.ENG.x86-x64.ACTiVATED"
- Burning speed should not be faster than 4x. Otherwise, it might not work.
- Restart your computer.
- Make sure you've seleceted your DVD-ROM/RW drive as a first boot device

* Enter the BIOS pressing the DEL button, set the option,Windows Seven, insert your Windows seven installation and restart computer.
- The black screen will appear (image 01).
- Press any key to boot from CD or DVD.... (by pressing the key you're entering the setup)
- Select your language,notebook, time and currency and keyboard input (optionaly)
- Click install now
- Choose your edition

depending of CPU type you have.

*Choose x64 if you have 64-bit processor.
- Click "I accept".
- Click "Custom (advanced).
- Choose your partition/hdd drive where Win7 should be installed and click format.

*You might get some error if you have two or more hard disks with different connectors (ATA and SATA).
If you get an error, turn off one of your hard disks and repeat the whole proces.
- After formatting, setup will continue automaticly and it will finish after 15-30 min.
- Next step would be username (Image 17).
- Type your password (if you want).
- When you get the screen for CD-KEY just ignore it leaving blank.

*Uncheck the box for automaticly activation and click next.
- Choose the third option for next step.
- Select your time zone.
- Select your current location (Home is recommended).
- The black CMD windows will appear. Wait a few seconds until computers restares once again.
- And that would be all about installation. You're in Windows now.

Activation:
It's not essential, because it's OEM. Windows will be premanently activated.
However, it's well known that there is some problems with DELL and HP machines.

Important notes:

1- Remember When Windows is finalizing Its Installation There Will Be A Black Screen Appear (cmd) Prompt It will Stay Blinking for about 2 to 10 mins Depending on the program you are using Then It Will say ***-***-***-***-**** Key Installed Successfully Then It Will restart Automatically. Then U can go to My computer`s Properties U Will See Windows Is Activated.

2- DELL and HP machines,Office Standard, Use an Activator or the crack supplied if anything. 80% the activators will work meanwhile the other 20% depends on how old your Laptop/Computer,Office 2010 Sale, If you did an Upgrade you'll have to use an Activator regardless because this Version was made for a fresh installation.

3- If you do not want to be forced to use an activator I'd do a Custom install but you don't really have to format your driver due to the fact that Windows seven will just overwrite your current windows and put the old windows in a folder called "Windows.old" where your previous windows installion files are kept. And it's optional if you choose to deleted the olf folder because the drivers are "surpisingly" there after installation. Make sure you are connected to the internet before and after the installion (meaning that when your ready to set up your connection.Go for the fresh Installation if you dont really have important programs you can easily re-install at a later time.

4-Burn the ISO image at the lowest speed possible and Also your burning app. must verify the burn (the ISO)...... Category:Windows Dimensions:three.48 GB Files: Added:23/02/2010 Uploader:shashwatkumar Downloaded:973 times Info Hash:919af698dc04bc9aad1f2f7da5d135ea02ab68fd
Alpha Nili10/07/2010 19.19.27 thank you very much.
I am going to try to install it correctly following your instructions...

If this walks well I would keep posted you if this does not bother you well

greeting a "bidouilleur"
vroom2316/05/2010 14.27.30 doesnt matter, when installed and updated quick then straight apply 7Loader Release 5 will remove the Activated then forever update....I did
realhc7mad13/05/2010 10.32.35 poor.dont download.it gives the message that windows does not have proper files.it wasted my one dvd
realhc7mad13/05/2010 07.55.51 is ti greatest only or all version?????//
rlpy shashwat
realhc7mad12/05/2010 17.48.30 it does not contain any file named "faXcooL.Windows.7.Ultimate.ENG.x86-x64.ACTiVATED".iso.i simply extracted the downloaded ISO file.all the data extracted.now what i have to do?whether i have to burn the extracted data to blank dvd or something else?plz help me out.quickly
realhc7mad10/05/2010 17.34.45 will it support automatic updates
ted1701/03/2010 01.22.33 what build is it mate
Hellstinger27/02/2010 02.02.36 Install went find and was working fine, got my first windows updates and is now telling me that it is not a genuine copy and will nolonger work
genti26/02/2010 14.12.11 thnx brother
shashwatkumar26/02/2010 08.25.39 Both 32 and 64 Bit
Plinky2024/02/2010 19.21.36
Really nice tracker is looking for uploaders and users, sign in you too,we are waiting for you .
Have a good day!
Plinky2024/02/2010 19.21.27
Really nice tracker is looking for uploaders and users, sign in you too,we are waiting for you .
Have a good day!
shashwatkumar24/02/2010 15.25.43 Thanks ...........
safaa224/02/2010 15.17.45 u r the best uploader at all the time .Nice, thanks!
safaa224/02/2010 15.16.29 u r the best uploader at all the time .Nice, thanks!
lazo23/02/2010 18.15.39 Thanks mate

Sponsored Links