Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 06-03-2011, 06:14 AM   #1
classteacher

Thumbs up Classteacher Learning Systems - Digital Science Lab

In the traditional education system, scientific experiments are predicted in text books and explained in theory. Although these theories suffice for a student to pass an examination, it neither excites inquisitiveness about the phenomenon nor satisfies it - how it happens, why it happens, under what circumstances it happens etc. Moreover, the visualization represented in the books leave a lot to imagination. And since individuals are potentially diverse in their ability to imagine, the full realization of the experiments fail to penetrate. This results in a huge gap in the development of a student’s analytical skills and a lot to be desired in the learning outcomes.

But what if the phenomenon could be seen or observed?

The Classteacher Digital Science Lab provides the perfect solution to this problem. The Classteacher DSL assists the teacher in demonstrating the experiments live in the class. This real-time demonstration of the experiments, before a theory session or afterwards, provides the much needed learning experience of the theory with actual phenomenon demonstration. It then becomes easier for the teacher to explain the theory behind the phenomenon and simple for the student to relate to the complexities of the theory conveniently through dynamic visual correlation. This has a more pronounced impact on the student’s aptitude and the learning outcomes.

The Classteacher Digital Science Lab is a fully equipped technical lab which provides for learning outcomes using the POE model: Predict - Observe – Explain. There are 22 different sensors, backed with an exhaustive list of over 200 experiments, and the data technology supports discrete values and continuous ranges to represent information both graphically and numerically.

The DSL also has aids on how, why and where to use the probes to demonstrate the experiments, to induce a deeper understanding and retention of key scientific concepts. Being a portable solution, it is versatile enough to be adapted for use in classrooms, labs and fields. The experiments cover topics on physics, chemistry and biology mapped to the K-12 curriculum.

The POE Model

POE = Predict - Observe – Explain

Predict – Theories are predicted and mentioned in the books

Observe – The Classteacher DSL provides assistance for the teachers and students to experience the experiments in the classroom with the help of sensors, probes and real-time data representation on graphs and tables

Explain – Explanation becomes easy through dynamic visual correlation

Advantages of Classteacher Digital Science Lab

• Portability
• Experiencing experiments and phenomenon in the classroom and field
• Graphical representation for better understanding
• Exploring and discovering predicted experiments
• Answering What-If scenarios
• Creates interest in the subject
• 22 sensors and 200+ experiments

Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2011, 06:59 AM   #2
g1oyu2of
Major

g1oyu2of is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 573073362 at 18:20 on March 21,Live a very useful map - Qzone log, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (6) Category: Personal Diary With the bustling crowd squeezed into the car, many people rushed to the first people to grab a seat, although I place more forward, but I did not try to steal, because I think the moment the door burst open to, find a seat After a bitter ass on top of this move seems very elegant.
I stood near the door of the side, wondering what to eat at home. A burst of musical tones sounded, I then noticed on my right stood a girl, people are very beautiful, long hair like a waterfall pouring down, a group set off just like in her fairy world.
when she answered the phone very sweet smile: My husband and I on the bus. What? You're working overtime ah? To the points ah? How can 12 ah? Too late, you eat in the unit below the hotel bar,With seven things to sleep, adverse health!,new balance shoes, do not eat anything too greasy,new balance sneakers, and, too hot, not spicy food, easy to get angry. Cut down the cigarette lighter in the evening you take a taxi back? Call me ahead of time, I went to the cell door to pick you up. Uh, uh, and I can eat on the line, good, good, 88.
What a thoughtful wife, ah, can not help but envy. ** When the soccer field, her phone rang, she picked it up: how her husband now? Back to eat? Not to work overtime? Oh, good, you like? I went back to go shopping,new balance 574, all right, no trouble, I went to our house and downstairs to the supermarket,new balance mens, the family has beans, I choose good beans, tomatoes, coffee is bitter it, what? You fried rice? Yes, fried rice, right? No problem, I do not buy fruit, there are half a watermelon in the refrigerator, let's eat watermelon it. Well, OK, I give you a squeezed watermelon juice ... ... ... ...
hear I envy, alas, the standard of good wife and mother ah. She did not seem concerned about this in the car, there are many people around, maybe she feels that even many people, but who do not know who, off go their, so, she continues: her husband, you come back early Oh, Take care, oh,new balance outlet, I do not go out after dinner, I had to put on your clothes washed ... ... ... ...
God, so much living to do laundry yet, there is such a wife, The students also true that again, I suddenly wanted to see what her husband is a happy person so what. ** Road to the car when the good wife took the phone and dialed a number significantly higher than voice was small,new balance running shoes, but from my more recent, I believe some people are still around to hear, as follows: You Do not come over, and my husband a while back, he did not work overtime. I do not know what to say phone over there, I saw a girl seriously listening to the phone,The Buddha said Chan Yu Life's wisdom - Qzone log, after a silence said, cheeky sad to say: Well, I was ... ... I love you ... ... ... ...
life Maybe this is life, I get off with the bustling crowd, the people around me, and what stories have?
g1oyu2of is offline   Reply With Quote