Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-28-2011, 05:28 AM   #1
project158

Default Cheap Office Home And Business 2010 Triple Boot Vi

//

I finally received close to to installing Windows seven beta on my Asus Eee Computer 1000H very last night time. I downloaded it shortly right after returning from CES, but I’ve been so busy I haven’t had time to use it. But last night I set aside a few hours to install Windows 7 and CrunchEee on my netbook and watch some bad TV while waiting for files to copy.
My initial impression is that Windows seven runs great on the Eee Pc. This doesn’t really surprise me,Office 2010 Home And Student Product Key, since people have been saying for weeks that Windows seven runs like a dream on netbooks ranging from the Eee Pc 900 to the Apricot PicBook Pro,Cheap Office Home And Business 2010, both of which have less capable processors than the Eee Computer 1000H.
But now that I have a triple boot system, I was surprised to note that Windows 7,Microsoft Office Home And Business, Windows XP, and CrunchEee Linux all take just around 60 seconds to boot into a fully useable desktop. To be fair, I’ve been running Windows XP for about 4 months and there are probably a few programs that are slowing down the system startup in XP. So it’s likely that on a clean install, it would take about 50 seconds to boot Windows XP,Windows 7 Starter Sale, 58 seconds to boot CrunchEee, and about 60 seconds to boot WIndows 7.
I shot a short video showing the boot times for each OS, which you can see right after the break. Keep in mind I have two different bootloaders to sift through here,Office 2010 Professional, GRUB and the Windows seven bootloader. So if I want to launch CrunchEee I just hit the button for it at the first menu. But to launch Windows XP I need to first select Windows and then scroll down to select Windows XP. This slows the boot process down a bit.
I’ll be using Windows seven a bit more over the next few months and you’ll be able to keep up with my latest tips and impressions both here and at Download Squad, where I’ll be covering the less netbook-specific aspects of the operating system.
Oh, and for anyone looking for Windows seven drivers for the Eee Personal computer 1000H, check out this thread at the EeeUser forums. Some of the utilities and drivers on the Asus install disc will work without any problems, but you’ll probably want to download the ACPI drivers designed for Windows Vista. Thanks Robert Nelson!
Now on to the video: