Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 05-25-2011, 05:59 PM   #1
weixx856

Default How to use the software for the Windows XP SP1 In

outcome from the need to have, I always install the Windows XP operating program, but every time an upgrade bundle to install Windows XP Services Pack1 (known as SP1), is especially troublesome. Integration will make a fantastic SP1, Windows XP set up CD it?
a opportunity, I use IsoBuster the software and discovered that it could see the disc often cannot see the files, so I will use IsoBuster software program to watch the Windows XP installation disk, and certain sufficient there new discovery: Windows XP set up CD, there is a Bootable CD directory, the directory has two files: BootCatalog.cat and Microsoft Corporation.img. These two paperwork are not in control discs guidance? I copied these two files out with IsoBuster a attempt, it actually can commence to make a achievement of the Windows XP SP1 integrated CD. Right here I will share with you the production procedure:

Obtain:
very first SP1 files in to the original Windows XP CD-ROM file. A partition about the tough generate on a Windows XP directory, such as WinXP (we have to guarantee that the remaining area within the hard disk a lot more than 1GB, I select the G drive, readers can decide on based on their very own scenario.) Windows XP will copy all of the files within the disc to the directory, then develop an SP1 directory to all the Support Pack one files to extract the contents of the directory. Into the Update file other parameters can update /? Command to view it.

Figure one

Following integration is total, we are able to burn operation. I utilize the Nero Burning ROM 6.0 Add Simplified Chinese language pack. Begin Nero following the Corporation.img file, this phase cannot begin soon after creating a key, need to be sure to select the file. Choose Setting a label, and Burn Soon after completion from the one you currently have SP1 integrated and may commence a Windows XP CD-ROM!

Sponsored Links