Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-25-2011, 04:34 PM   #1
S2a1x1r3d

Default Shameless Korea , South Korea, the hearts of the C

Four years ago, I came to Korea solo, to be frank, come ahead me by the ... ...

However, all this emotion,PULSERA NEGRA CON LOGO XB, after my appearance in Seoul, have cornered into a moment of disappointment and fear ... ... sitting in the motorcar, I was wondered looking by the street appearance the car, full of mind is a thought: is not it, how such a wreck ah! ? It was Seoul? ! Korean see the high erections, luxury villas are gone? ! Why do so many pitiable tiny house, but also cover the muddle, South Korea is not no urban intending office ah? ! Why do a lot of the street scene, are related to the drama also far back? ! This is simply the two countries it! ! ! ! .

The days that emulated, I was the language barrier, how dare did no take to the avenues, analytic the additional opened the school, you tin hand in Korean friends, because in the country When human penetrate you listen namely quite friendly apt foreigners, so I think Korea should also do this ... ... So after school, I from China, chilly perspiration ... ...

Slowly, my language better, and finally understand why Korean students told me that the Chinese people,PULSERA BLANCA CON LOGO XB, the reflection of such a cool ... ... the following a few examples, are my own private experience:
(a) looking for an apartment with friends, moving day, the landlord knocked on the door, sent us a couple of toothbrushes and toothpaste, and I Friends very prodigy, why send this, then thought to have this custom South Korea does, the results of the landlord, said: teeth, since the household to bring you to the progressive countries to learn, it completely to learn some of ... ... how the Chinese do not know, so extraordinary, so close the country, do not understand no problem, really also twist the ... ... Since then, I decided: Focus aboard South Korea's go-vern-ment and how the media are propaganda to the people of China ... ...

(b) 6 months after I made a Korean boyfriend, was also the language well in order as soon as possible, together with his friends drinking while one of them asked me : South Korean right? China,PULSERA AZUL CON LOGO XB, they also sat in the sofa it? Reason is: he is not worthy to do.

Republic of Korea, TV, fair melodrama Zhang Yimou's put a good picture of South Korea who amplified the shows, really keen contrast), I watched, the male asked me: more bars, more advanced mobile calls in Korea, I heard that you can furnish to buy Korean merchandise there are rich, you ride a bicycle you? After that I came from China, asked me: >
(f) returned last summer with a lot of beauteous clothes behind to Korea, because I think the servant inexpensive and fine raiment that are not aggravate than South Korea, and sure ample after school, there is always pulling me ask South Korean girls : raiment are made in China into, or produced in China. buy, fooling it is bought from China)

(g) to work when the boss is not straight from where did you obtain a few mango, busy kindly call me to eat, the mango is very rare in Korea , have been normally very wastage of my mouth, and hurried to eat, but the boss a few words, I completely lost my appetite: My son, well, really a compassion! money to his with noodles, rice bun bar those know know how good of China! He then consulted his mother, his mother died not let him go, because: China mess, there is no high-level he can eat Western food, and the Chinese people are barbaric, if people knew he was in South Korea is very rich, and even kidnapping and murder was rapine how to do? ! ? !
I adore his mama now hang the imagination, but also intimidated to annihilate, thinking that making a film? ! To tell the fact, even now the kidnapping and murder, and it certainly is directed at Koreans look down on you China! ! !

(September) I must educate, teach a fourth-grade girl, once they knowledgeable accidentally asked the Chinese history, she said: large tracts of territory originally belonging to South Korea! × × culture is South Korea's, in fact, the three northeastern provinces of China should belong to Korea, and you can not only does not acknowledge China, also said South Korea was once spliced to your country, so the teacher taught us, must be mighty country, not let the Chinese succeed! So I always thought it was needy clutch of Chinese medicine also kas long aswhen those with Chinese characteristics, medicine closet and small-scale, right?!
sophomore that year, I took the way with this, is to Listen to how Koreans look at traditional Chinese medicine, because truly blaze in South Korea, Korean people are believe this, but first class, the teacher wrote on the blackboard, South Korea We are the proud of Korean people, Even if all we may be skillful to!!! but no sense of shame that even the things people have said to themselves, and it too is not a person!!!! Finally,PULSERA TRANSPARENTE CON LOGO XB, we all tempested out of the.

( k) go out shopping, dining, forever meet a lot of Chinese tourists and Japanese tourists, Japanese tourists if the meet is, the employer will premier try to amuse the Japanese, is called a Peixiao ah, and so the Japanese left, then face purchase expensive things, the owner immediately asked: process of change is inevitable,PULSERA TRANSPARENTE VENEZUELA, because it is not got the fight to solve the problem because the Koreans in China, change their views ... like me ... must have the majority of Chinese compatriots living in Korea have the same feeling, so hard to learn to work hard to make their own small way to the development of China is the only right access ... ....

Kazakhstan Korea last warn those friends, you have the right to like your idol, but do not blindly believe that their country, together with how agreeable, do not forget you Chinese,PULSERA CAMUFLAJE CON LOGO XB, if you do not deem it, live it to come to Korea (only accustomed because passenger peregrination regardless), I think you will completely change the motif, and I was a living sample.

; reading this article, I can only say that South Korea's stupidity and shame. I never lost Korean, but I am 1 of South Korea's infamous inflame, contrived, Confucius is Korean, Korean charm is charm, one can sense of shame, but not so outrageous to the point.

Switzerland World Cup ultimate round out of South Korea, Chinese media issued merely online view of the game, even spreading rumors brought by the Korean site, saying that wake up, right?.
you to others as God, people did not remedy you as one!!!!
wish that China will chance extra mighty, there are days that even the txt is to copy the past Korea in China - the Republic of Korea a subsidiary of China State redo!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2011, 04:34 PM   #2
tynczonee

Default The Most Recent Canada Pharmacy News Coverage

Genuine customer reviews reveal protected Canada pharmacy. I discovered all that I needed to know by reading this Canada pharmacy online page. It is a helpful source of important information which every person must browse through.