Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 05-25-2011, 03:26 PM   #1
xiqin4816

Default 原副村支书酒后驾车肇事殴打4名民警

本报四平讯 (记者樊亮)公主岭市大岭镇姜李村原党支部副书记张彦东酒后驾车,与反方向驶来的车辆相撞。下车后,张彦东 首先将对方司机殴打。随后,又殴打了四名参与处理案件的警察,并打砸派出所设施。近日,公主岭市法院一审以 妨害公务罪判处其拘役5个月。

今年2月7日18时许,顾某驾驶捷达车行驶至公主岭市岭东街八里桥上,忽然与对面驶来的一辆长春籍捷达 车相撞。长春籍捷达车驾驶员位置走下来一位穿着黑色貂皮大衣的男子(以下简称“黑貂男子”),他不由分说就 对下车查看情况的顾某殴打。

顾某看见路边开来一辆警车,就跑过去求救。结果,“黑貂男子”追到警车上去对顾某继续实施 殴打。

开警车到现场的人是高速公路交警常宝东,他开车路过,看见有车肇事还有人招呼警车,就停了下来。让他没 想到的是,求救的人上了警车,“黑貂男子”竟然又追到警车上继续殴打。

在“黑貂男子”靠近自己时,常宝东才发现对方满身酒气。在制止“黑貂男子”殴打顾某时,常宝东也遭到了 对方的殴打。

将“黑貂男子”控制后,常宝东开车载其到岭东派出所接受处理,并在途中拨打了110报警电话。民警郑天 和张立顺赶来处理此案也遭到殴打。

到派出所,cool nike air max,“黑貂男子”不仅对民警无端谩骂,打砸所内物品,还再次殴打了顾某、常宝东、张立顺以及派出所民警于士伏 。

经鉴定,民警郑天头面部损伤致头皮挫伤,为轻微伤。

“黑貂男子”清醒后供述叫张彦东,28岁,nike air max,是公主岭市大岭镇姜李村党支部副书记。

2月8日,张彦东因涉嫌妨害公务,被公主岭市公安局行政拘留十日并处罚款500元。19天后,其因涉嫌 妨害公务罪被公主岭市公安局刑事拘留,3月10日被执行逮捕。

近日,公主岭市法院对此案一审判决,以张彦东犯妨害公务罪,一审判处拘役5个月。

昨日下午,记者致电公主岭市大岭镇政府询问对张彦东的行政处理情况,Nike Air Max Tailwind,办公室工作人员表示不清楚这个事情,记者可以问姜李村党支部书记聂才,随后提供了聂才的电话 。

聂才在电话中告诉记者,在最近举行的换届选举中,张彦东的党支部副书记职务没有了。谈到张彦东出的这个 事儿,nike shox,聂才很感慨,他认为张彦东此前的表现不错,这次出事应该是喝酒喝多了闹的。

Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2011, 03:29 PM   #2
vokyEnvinia

Default getting ass raped top 10 ###### and the city episodes

The Best Violent ######## ################## - All in One Place

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

getting ass raped top 10 ###### and the city episodes
Fred went to the bathroom, started filling the bathtub. secretary forced to ######## Behind those liquid blue eyes however, Daray knew there lay no angel. violent rape jpegs He was standing up as my ass was hanging over the edge of the bed. baby being raped She fell onto the bed in exhaustion. women need to be raped There was a shadow on the floor of her stall door. fat raped He hands reached down to her heaving breasts, and twisted the nipples hard, making her cry out with pain and desire. school girls forced ######## Freeing her hand from her ##########, she started running her hands over his shoulders as his mouth moved to her other nipple. female officer raped I tried to continue driving but the pleasure of her mouth slipping over and around my member was overpowering. teen girls raped pics That's right, Janice, we just wanted you be happy and have the best ###### possible. homo######ual less violent When she had retrieved them, she made no attempt to hurry back but just leisurely strolled back up over the dunes to me, stopping for a short while to chat to the couple who had acknowledged us before. women raped movies
As he walked to the door, he felt his heart race. one in four women raped I wondered if what they told her was the truth. little daughter raped No teaching is necessary, anything he does is going to be fine with me after all this time. people who have been raped How long could she keep doing this, recognising her physical attraction to Shaun but not acting on it? women raped a man So someone knows where I am and when I am there and they are ready to come if I need them. girls drugged and raped She didn't notice the mailing address and name were her own. raped snuffed Then, somewhere deep in her bowels she felt a spark of lust. photos of girls raped I fasten my lips to the strap-on dildo and eagerly suck it. brutally raped He was a business major and she was working on her undergraduate degree in law. innocent girl raped I felt my cunt juices begin to flow and realized that this was turning me on to the point where my fluids started to flow down my slit and pool on the sheet. forced ########ers com

mom raped pictures free high resolution ########
hot blonde raped america naughty ###### video
drunk wife raped kimpossible ######
brutal troat ######## homemade mature movie ######
free brutally ########ed loooking married ######
rape######## sites brother ########ing older sister
violent teen dating free ugly woman ########
xxx brutal ######## live ##########
ass brutal ###### spanking i dont want to have ######
free brutal ######## movie ebony ######## free
asian girls get raped teen ######## models
brutal face ########ing ############## ###### mini clip