Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 05-25-2011, 05:26 AM   #1
S6i7k9t3t

Default Reprinted The Twitter microblogging for the cente

Since last annual, has gradually replaced the micro-blog blog and SNS, as one of the most fashionable Internet applications, Twitter, microblogging Sina, muttering, 9911, and so are very popular, many people are enrolled in various microblogging platforms account But here there is a new problem, that is, information synchronization.
everybody has another habits, the use of each microblogging circles are different people, a lot of users on each platform, micro-Bo has some people cared about the following, it is required to use a synchronization program for each platform information centrally, and this management centre,GHD Gold Styler, I muse that is Twitter. advantages

Twitter Twitter as a micro-Bo Center will be the cause is that numerous ways to update Twitter, there are many tools, you can use TwitterFeed or FeedBurner RSS Feed updates instantly from Twitter. The Twitter itself is the world's largest micro-blog platform,GHD Ireland, in the foreseeable future will not fade, the user's information normally will not be lost or deleted many Twitter messages to back up and backup methods, so the information is above Twitter Comparing insurance, security and stability.
will be synchronized to different micro-blog Twitter is to use GAE, GAE is Google's free hosting platform for a very agreeable, very good stability, and powerful function, support Cron Job scheduled task, so we only absence GAE deploy a blueprint to regularly perform the task, set of information per minute, grab a Twitter user,GHD Straighteners, arrest success,GHD Pink Limited Edition, the latest news directly to Sina and other microblogging platform, Twitter can achieve real-time synchronization information to the assorted micro-blog site function.
advantage
synchronization program has some advantages of this synchronization process, and I have introduced the use of muttering and other microblogging synchronization compared to the procedures in security, stability, speed, flexibility has a huge avail.
speaking from the safety of those third-party site ambition save your password for the synchronization of mini blog, which will create a micro-blog account of latent security issues, anew, will you have saved thousands of fans in the username and password that synchronization site, you may recess assured it? The procedures for using GAE synchronization, the password merely you understand. GAE we ought no worry about it creature dark.
from the stability of the speaking, I use the sync program for a few months time, almost no circumstance of lacking information, GAE service performance itself is very stable, very mini downtime.
terms of speed, the synchronization process among the shortest synchronization can be complete in 1 minute the Ministry of information, very few sites offer such a simultaneous speed.
from the flexibility to say, we can make changes to code to accomplish a number of custom special functions, such as this program, I defined the information embodied @ sync, we can also modify the program to achieve its many other features.
present, the synchronization program to support the Twitter microblogging synchronized to Sina, murmuring, 9911, Zuosa, human webs, follow5 the six micro-blog. Synchronized flow design is shown under.

other microblogging based
If you do not intend apt Twitter-based, can likewise use this procedure apt synchronize, premier sign up for a Twitter account, and then locate the user cardinal microblogging RSS Feed address, use TwitterFeed this Feed or FeedBurner synchronized to Twitter, and then use the back of the synchronization procedure. If the hereafter of Sina microblogging assist RSS Feed, you can use this method to synchronize the message Sina microblogging to each of the additional micro-blog.
application deployment method
download the installation method, using the TortoiseSVN checkout the SVN residence, and then, amend app.yaml,GHD Rare Gift Set, modify as their own appspot applying name, then modify the twitter.py the last line, his The Twitter consumer name filled in, alteration the line from the beginning of the username 209 and password, the corresponding micro-blog user name and password are fraught, no synchronization service, amuse use the # comment out, cron.yaml file is set up scheduled missions can then be unlocked in accordance with the method of this article, the Executive appcfg.py update the directory name, use Gmail list and password,GHD Hair Ireland, you tin be loosened.
behind the release, GAE can regularly perform twitter.py procedures, the implementation of the clock can be set to a minimum of 1 minute, so quick synchronization, which can achieve the effect of real-time automatic synchronization. Other Considerations
follow5
api_key use to synchronize the present process is put my api_key, suggested to apply for a unattached user follow5 api_key, to discourage me to use this api_key explode. Shared Network invitation code to sign up to use the interlock here to obtain invited.

comments br> Baidu released production categories Twitter: i posted it and the Twitter microblogging
Sina
Obama recognized the differences have not secondhand Twitter
About Us: Address - www.williamlong.info my Google Reader- My Twitter-Facebook-moon my moon blog obedience blog Twitter
mail: williamlong.info (by) gmail.com
------------------- -----------------------
This article rebuilt from: WilliamLong's shared items in Google Reader: the Twitter micro-blog for the Center to use synchronization tool
Subscribe to E-mail reading space QQ WilliamLong's shared items in Google Reader
What is perusing space?

Sponsored Links