Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 05-24-2011, 09:41 PM   #1
dunk614842

Default Fantasy antidote ------- I'm lonely

I, in the noisy city, we repeated the simple life. Day, day after day cycle regularly every evening with ... ...
, facial sun, like a mischievous amusement temperament, showing off their color, but can not furnish fuel, light in my eyes.
me lonely to wade in a pair of hustle and bustle of the city's iron and concrete, living in the edge between reality and fancy, life specter ray ...... time of the lake, in the same time nourishing my life, but too greedily devoured my passion.
me, often cleared from the debauchery of the night in the city, but afterward the noise was accompanied at the growth of loneliness in the numb ... ... such as the impact of virtual non-obscure when I look behind anything is blank.
exceptionally silence night tonight, not by inches the flashing neon brilliant.
Look out the window, the wind gently footsteps, reminds me of sometime days. Indulge quondam the shade, fixed time and space, they forget everything around him. Jumping silk thread between your fingers cloud cigarettes, gradually blocking the line of sight ......
reduced depression when,Mens Nike LunarEclipse, busy in a noisy downtown, I am at a wastage. No one will bother me, it seems, I will never be conception memorandum, perhaps this is the inertia of my life. Once above a time, I capable to dream,cheap polo t shirt, your shadow, in my line of sight blurred flashing.
thinking of you, get rid of the only antidote to loneliness.
thoughts of you, as that breeze like long. Even if the seasons, day and night wheel; marshes, time changes. Because only you, is the only antidote to my lonely feelings. Although I can not think of your face, but this does not prevent you to be my study every day and night reiterated nostalgic articles. As cold rain under the painful winter, the lukewarm sunny afternoon in the eclipses of the sun broken, broke my heart had a flat as a mirror of the lake, rippling out of wafers of ripples ... ...
Once,Womens Nike Lunar Elite, years of youngster, via a route covered with leaves lonely. Rainy daytime mythological grief, like Chopin's Serenade; emotional destiny reflux, is Beethoven's melody and life; Campanulaceae vagrancy, like rock and coil will not rest; lonely, lifeless lonely; unattended, in pacify through the metropolis. I calculate that my loneliness no antidote. However, I studied to fantasy, the fantasy you knocking my calloused heart that touch of warmth Kuse; led me through the lonely gloom, from, to the joy of the dawn. You are blindly
antidote to solitude, fantasy, your laugh for sunny winter. Nothing can match your footsteps approximate, gently rapping at my door the sound more beauteous ... ...
always imagined that if the soul can have your dependent dreams nigh, myself prefer to nap and never wake up 1.
However, the chilly rain aboard my skylights, the chilly wind rushing my heart, my appetite to obtain together with you that between a kind of prevaricate can no forever approach from the other side. Up until today, nevertheless the diagram was near you, but if every horizon ......
night-time,Nike Lunarglide, still can not sleep. Your shadow, always in my front looming. So, I pensive thoughts, and always flying around in the sky where.
miss you, my feelings have convert bitter to enjoy.
night, he disputed to the serene loveliness; night, inclusive of the deep emotion.
thinking of you, the only antidote to my loneliness.
this path, sitting nearby the calculator, in the light of the worries of silence to you. You look like, in my eyes looming. You, I miss always! You, that I Sansei guiding edge of the stone!
let me miss you so quietly, faintly anxious about you. Long Delicate in the night every month, when you think you deep into the mood, such as wine, with a touch of Things to dilution of lonely; like that touch of moonlight through the clouds, shed bits and chips of the mark ... ...
; Shengruxiahua thriving ......
walking in the city alone has thirty-two years, I do not know when we can find to you. maybe tomorrow, perhaps this life alone. Who can mention apparently it ......
相关的主题文章:

Figure Oil Paintings

好苦

鲁山方言翻译

Sponsored Links