Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:30 AM   #1
kjsheifh24

Default Young people buy a monthly income of six thousand

monthly income of 6,000 yuan if you are, how much of your monthly expenses? This issue has recently fired a hot on the 19th floor, users kucubai answer is: 150 yuan or less. The reason is very simple to buy a house at the end of the year.
3 月初, kucubai on the 19th floor space made a post, million hits and 1,000 times more than back. kucubai said his monthly income of 6,000 yuan, but had to scrimp and save, he also posts a detailed record of their daily expenses, so users with supervision.
post one, mixed. 150 yuan monthly expenses, which may be some income white-collar workers out easily eat the same meal costs. Some Internet users say that this is simply male version of There are friends decided to give kucubai took a nickname: 19 F Grandet.
mortgage

him than > - text / Zhou Jieqiong illustration / Citylink

■ rushes

winds Bin Rui: save money to marry his wife's mood is understandable, but please treat yourself, the body of revolution of the capital. I love when the former girlfriend, also the only instant noodles, steamed bread, from work bike, do not buy clothes without shoes, usually also do some private one small difference earn extra money, but the result still left my girlfriend. In fact, one can find to play with you, each character right woman is the most important. But you ruthless than I am, with 150 yuan a month, and I use that time about 600 yuan a month.
nana0220: I said my brother, and that you have a little pull of the bar, men will save money what is the use of light, ah, money is not the province is making it out of the ah, the correct concept of consumption or to be established .
lina085: I was not so high salary, I also have records of expenditures for each day, rent utilities also remove the food, public transport cards, telephone bills, monthly expenses necessary to 1000 made it. Basic works in Hangzhou, the money, most of them back to Hangzhou, the.
fl006500888: To your body, do not toss. House is worldly possessions, to the house is not worth it.
who stole my number: I have a monthly income of 5,000 yuan, 150 yuan per day to spend. Why have to buy the house? Rent and more cost-effective,carrera lunette, life Well, no need to force. Landlord so to save money, gave himself bought a cage.
Purple minor: If you are like this to save my husband, I do not agree. Although we are also hard to buy a house early in the unit eating lunch, but basically do not usually buy things. I think people living in the world, or want to live their lives, quality of life is crucial.
cost of a monthly income of up to 150 yuan in January 6000

cruel throttle is to buy a house this year

kucubai Changchun people born in 1982, 1 meter 78 tall, the sun bright. He spent almost three years in Hangzhou, and the biggest wish is bought before the end of the marriage room.
recently, he just changed a new job, a monthly tax deductions for completion, provident fund, insurance after the 6000 hand around, No room currently no cars, the house is rented, he rented the entire first and then sublet a few out this way, their would be no rent paid by how much.
as soon as possible to save up enough down payment, kucubai decided to monthly expenses including meals, pocket money, compressed to 150 or less,lunettes de soleil carrera, and adhere to each payment was accounted for.
But he also did not forget to stress that this is the monthly cost of 150 yuan more than just their own parts,
kucubai calculations had to throttle this, coupled with another point and then seek part-time open source, to the end of this year, he will be able to able to save more than ten million.
modern version of the Grandet drying out the monthly cost

fact, kucubai not just one example. If you have the patience to read thousands of posts in the users reply, you will find a large number of such modern version of the Grandet - holding not less salary, but because of the mortgage or other factors lead to stresses of life, not easily squandered a sub-pocket.
version of one: the biggest monthly expense is 600 yuan fuel costs

users Ride, 28, engaged in the securities industry, there is room car, monthly income of 5,000 yuan, no mortgage . It stands to reason, there is no mortgage, economic pressure should be smaller, but Ride do not think so. He was concerned about inflation, I would rather spend less usual, more save points to buy a house, hedge!
monthly cost: a meal usually in the company or home address, and the rest is the fruits of basic, communication, pocket money and other expenses. Life was simple, spending 1,000 yuan a month, the biggest cost is fuel costs 600 yuan / month.
version two: do not dare to buy drinks head is full of thirst on the left to save

User income in 3200-7000 yuan (unstable), the company no housing fund. Own an apartment,lunettes pas cheres, the monthly rental fee to remove the mortgage still 1,000 yuan to repay. meal is the cost of the bulk

User
do not eat snacks, (this cost) not more than 500 yuan in January. usually do not like shopping, do not pay attention to the clothes, no makeup, is to use the most basic point of toner, lotion, isolation. The other is the mobile phone charges, and occasionally out of the fare. a total of not more than 1,000 yuan a month. reducing expenditure, but also learn stocks, funds, wealth management and investment.
you are ready to sacrifice
look at whether these conditions

Although kucubai example seems too extreme in many users, but in reality because the cost of living is too high to feel the pressure of survival of young a family of large number, in order to better life, we one after another, willing to sacrifice However, in a house slave, slave card before you ever asked if you're already qualified to assume this pressure? 19th Floor, where users post hejiang2205 presented in three conditions. Have been or was about to sacrifice
one, to have a certain ability to make money. You must feel the present economic ability to have a calm and objective judge and slaves, slave card should do what, should control the economic and spiritual context that they can afford. Unless life must, otherwise there is no need to sacrifice a young age to
Second, there must be revenue improvement efforts. You have of their future income to maintain an optimistic economic expectations, the monthly repayment of the loan amount can not be long-term occupation of basic living expenses, or that you bought the material to enjoy, your body has collapsed.
Third, there must be a strong mental endurance. Or monthly schedule received from the bank sent the bill to the other units, feel their feelings felt. If we do not have strong compression capability, not qualified to be house slaves or cards.

Sponsored Links