Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 05-17-2011, 09:47 PM   #1
jiurzjie

Default ######## Oakley Sunglasses How to Save Your Marriage W

The second reason that I feel for you is that I have been in your shoes. I know how painful it is to be in an ending marriage - and it drives you to desperation. It makes you allow your emotions to take the better of you and do the wrong things to save your marriage. Such wrong actions would be to:
2. When this doesn't work (and it won't), your emotions will make you go and beg your spouse for forgiveness to save your marriage. Unfortunately this is another big mistake because it will make you look desperate and needy - no one wants such a spouse.
1. First, trying to talk your spouse out of a divorce by apologizing over and over. This kills your credibility in your spouse's eyes because it's clear to them that you are apologizing to save your marriage; not because you have sincerely understood your mistakes.
4. Use your talents/gifts to serve the world - the best way for you to serve the world is in doing what you love and/or loving what you do. You have a core genius. You have within you the most wonderful talents and gifts. How do you know what they are - its simple - you feel BRILLIANT when you're pursuing them! So pursue them and keep nourishing them. Then start asking questions like - how can I use my talents and gifts to serve my family, my community, my country, the world? How can I begin to earn an income from what I love and how then can I get it to grow? As you take each step on such a path you leave behind a path which is illuminated with love ######## Ed Hardy Sunglasses Clearance, with kindness, with joy, with happiness, with passion and it acts as a lighthouse for those who find themselves in stormy seas. Does it take courage? Absolutely! And this is one of the traits you have in abundance - simply take the first step and keep going!
If you are reading this article because you have marriage problems and you want to save your marriage from divorce, first I want to congratulate you on this. Marriages are the building blocks of a society, and they are what keeps people unified. They are sacred institutions that are meant to unify two people until eternity. It's a shame the marriage failure rate is so overwhelmingly high (87%). In the year 2009, people are too selfish to try to maintain this sacred bond. So that's why I congratulate you for sharing these views with me.
3. Create a new identity - we are creative beings. Instead of having an identity which is attached to anything outside yourself, which is subject to change and ultimately beyond your control, base it on the infinite wisdom and greatness that is within you. This can never be taken away from you, recession or otherwise. You can begin to affirm to yourself "I am an infinitely creative and resourceful person", "My greatest hour has yet to come", "I am so happy doing what I love and loving what I do and getting richly rewarded for it" ######## Oakley Sunglasses, "the greatest moment of my life is this one - the more I truly live it, the more fulfilled I am and the more the future blossoms." Its also a good idea to remind yourself of what you really like/love about yourself - make a list and smile with every wonderful trait you posess. And let those you love know how wonderful it is that they are part of your life.
I didn't make an inch of improvement in my marriage until I was taught to acknowledge that my emotions were guiding me wrong. When I stopped acting according to my emotions and instincts; and started to look for outside advice cheap fitted baseball hats, I instantly made a lot of progress in saving my marriage.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2011, 09:49 PM   #2
Ue1eg3drc5bh
General of the Army

Ue1eg3drc5bh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 8653322 at 19:13 on April 25, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Emotional World Question one: Do you love me?

wrong answers A: Love.

wrong answers to B: you have to ask it?

wrong answers to the C: you are tired of not Fana?

standard answer: look fondly looking at each other for three seconds, and then look the nod, also issued ah sound, and then one to her in his arms ......

Analysis: The answer A will make her think you're not serious, just Hunong her; answer B will make her feel your love is not enough for her firm and she will be nagging question in the end, so you give her a clear The answer, enough for you, a lot of trouble; the answer must be C after a large meal or a cold frame. In fact, love of women to men is not unique to her mind the number of this child, she is flighty flirt simply asking such a question, you answer to hug her kiss her more than anything to please her.

Second problem: You see my clothes look good?

wrong answers A: really nice.

wrong answers B: okay.

wrong answers to the C: It looks beautiful, my wife look good in anything.

standard answer: Come, come, turn around let me see ...... to be finish her lap shy of the turn, pulled her over, took her hand and watching a smile He said: really really nice.

Analysis: Answer A will make her feel that you meet her; Answer B did not make her feel confident, in her mind what she wears, you should feel good; but if true that good-looking, as she answers the same C You will feel insincere rhetoric. So, ah, you have to show for her to mention the seriousness of this issue, we must carefully look at to say.

question three: in her description of her girlfriends you know, the home she asked: Do you think my friend how ah?

wrong answers A: very beautiful.

wrong answers B: up to much, much worse than you.

wrong answers to the C: I did not pay attention to how her.

standard answer: I think you are very sincere she should cherish such a friend.

Analysis: The answer is simply all right Zhaochou type A, a woman must not allow you to say that another woman in front of her right (of course, except his mother.); Answer B was listening too ######## ; answer C answer, quite clever you must think of it, she simply will not believe,nike hyperdunk shoes, and she will carry out analysis of why you do not want to imagine her friends were evaluated. Therefore, to avoid the problem, to turn Waner answer, let her feel that you all are for her sake, she will have to take care of the feeling of being taken care of.

question four: What do you think I'm fat yet?

wrong answers A: No fat.

wrong answers B: like fat.

wrong answers to the C: Yo, is not a recent tired ah, how are thin like this?

standard answer: back to me to hug, hug,cheap lebron shoes, etc. Then you say: I love you like a little meat.

Analysis: A reply to the answer altogether too much of it, she listened to an unfulfilling. Answer B is purely Zhao Ma, how can girls like to hear people say she count? Even if you repeatedly stressed that you like fat, she also unhappy; Answer C listening to are so hypocritical, which is now so well kept woman ah. In fact, in a woman's heart, she hoped that men do not care about her fat, thin, while saying one for you to lose weight, in fact, for themselves more beautiful, more nice clothes to wear. So you like her body language show you a bit of meat on it.

of Five: I am compared to you ex-girlfriend, which one do you prefer?

wrong answers A: Nonsense, of course, you, or else why be with you.

wrong answers B: ah, how to say, if I tell the truth, each has its advantages it.

wrong answers to the C: she was far worse than you.

standard answer: bitter bite her or kiss her a bit, or squeeze her little face, until she called Aoao spoiled when you say: next time ask such silly questions, have So punish you.

Analysis: A too rigid a direct answer to it, she then will ask: Are you better than me after the meet is not have to kick me, ah? Answer B waiting for you to break up, Intuit is the also. Answer C sounds good, but it is not pumping your own mouth Well, you said your girlfriend is very proud of the woman will not reduce your price. In fact, women heart, she would particularly like your ex-girlfriend is a particularly good woman, but despite their good you do not want her, so that women have heart, a sense of accomplishment. But you can not directly say how good ex-girlfriend, so I used her favorite way to evade the issues now (As she likes you pinch her cheek or biting her one we do not know.)

of Six: If your mother and I both fell into the water, which one would you save?

wrong answers A: You have talked boring ah?

wrong answers B: together to save.

wrong answers to the C: baby child, do not make life difficult for me to say this will not happen.

standard answer: Oh, I did not tell you, my mother is a swimmer.

Analysis: While asking this question is boring,nba basketball shoes, but you do not like the answer to A,lebron shoes, as this will lead to chatter quarrel; Answer B she will be unwilling to pursue further, you do not want quiet quiet it? Answer C sounds good, but still very far-fetched. As a return to humor, do not let her spend all day looking for the old imaginary thing was all right.

question seven: If I am old and ugly, will you love me?

wrong answers A: not possible, you're old too good-looking.

wrong answers B: women of different ages have different age charm ......

wrong answers to the C: all right, you are old I was not much better, We two Shui Yebie who find it too.

standard answer: I wish you do something ugly little old, so much at ease at home ah.

Analysis: Answer A is also happy she listened, but knew that it is absolutely impossible; answer B to quickly come to a halt it,kobe bryant shoes, to a monk; answer C does not say she was old and certainly does not look good and be proud how could she accept it? So, ah,kobe v shoes, the most intelligent answer is not only to dispel concerns about letting her know that you particularly care about her she was particularly afraid of losing her. Comment: read these words half a day, where is the people say ah. Hey. . .
Ue1eg3drc5bh is offline   Reply With Quote