Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 05-11-2011, 12:55 AM   #1
xiaonan0128

Default Sac Louis Vuitton Mahina|gucci homme|GHD IV Styler

Yesterday, open up the town of Qijiang County, Wuqing Liang Wu Tianming totter father walk in the yard. Long press photo

in the whole these days studying at the Chongqing Coal Energy Group Corporation Songzao mechanics school Wu Qingliang heart was heavy: one side continued to receive a phone call father, he immediately went to Chengdu to have reunion New Year; side of the semi-paralysis in the bed of the father Wu Tianming sicker.
coming to reporters yesterday, Wu Tianming repeatedly pleaded with reporters: Wu Qingliang adopted son to help him persuade the poor family get out to where the biological father had a good life, he did not want to drag the children. Wu Qingliang is decidedly said: Dad, even if it is not meat a year, I will always stay by your side, always be your son!
one pair of hardy raising his son

side to take care of his son to study edge of paralysis father

yesterday morning, the reporter went to Wu Qingliang and father in the energy group Songzao Qijiang Mining Rooster Iwamura 1-1 at home. It was a less than 30 square meters of rental housing, although the room was dark, but the father and son are reluctant to turn on the lights, the only appliance is a 17-inch color TV, which is 10 years ago Wu Tianming money by picking up litter buy. Wu Qingliang is Yuanba given medicines in to the father.
Wu Tianming, 65,GHD IV Styler, the cumulative result of annual labor under the thrombosis, rheumatism and other diseases, three years ago, half paralyzed in bed, only to walk in someone else's arm. In order to take care of father, Wu Qingliang give up to live time. Usually Wu Qingliang 6:30 every morning they get up to buy food to cook,Sac Louis Vuitton Mahina, take care of adoptive After breakfast, only 5 km mountain walk to school.
early yesterday, Wu Qingliang find adoptive father's face suddenly swelling up, trembling, sick a lot and quickly to the teacher took a day off, back to the doctor father. To see the reporters come to interview, very quiet just get a little father and son are excited: Wu Tianming adopted son of a hammer to rush to Chengdu; and Wu Qingliang is determined not to go, anxious to see the father, but to breath some air, Wu Qingliang busy rubbing his chest to his.
an accident of fate

20 years ago, a single farmer adoption of abandoned baby Lent

Wuqing Liang Wu Qingliang ID reads the date of birth March 28, 1990. Wuqing Liang said, March 28, 1990 was not the day he was born, but he and his father the day his son became destined.
1990 year on March 28, 45-year-old single farmer Wu Tianming early in the morning to the town market to buy corn seed. In the town the hospital door, a rush to look old, please watch his arms temporarily Wu Tianming a baby less than a year old, said a delay would be something, be right back. Wu Tianming kindly took the children, but also constantly amuse children do not cry. However, until dark, and Wu Tianming still not old people come back, but under Wu Tianming the baby back home.
home, Wu Tianming brother sister immediately realized that this was abandoned, rushed to the police station the next day to Wu Tianming, but Wu Tianming decided to adopt him and give children named Wu Qingliang.
Wuqing Liang said that he who had been learned from the neighbors is picked up their children, but never asked the father. Every day he followed the father to do with the farm work, picking up litter, never felt bitter day, just want to learn in the future to make money to father a better life. 20 years, he felt the most painful thing is beginning of each semester, both father and son to worry about tuition.
a pair of familiar strangers

birth parents want to pay her back

Wu Qingliang 17-year-old junior high school, the father suddenly semi-paralysis due to thrombosis in bed, picking up trash and then unable to earn school fees. Wu Qingliang is preparing to quit school to work to earn a medical time-consuming and adoptive father, a pair of biological parents, Wang claimed his wife came to his home, so Wu Qingliang go with them and promised for his study.
Wu Wang told his wife and his son, who they are Qijiang, when the child is given Wuqing Liang Wu Tianming's grandfather, when they have a daughter, due to poverty can not feed Wuqing Liang. Wu Tianming that unmarried children deliberately to his training and preparation. They are now working in Chengdu, the monthly income of 4,000 yuan, living conditions are good, hope the Wu Tianming children can return to them, their future Wu Tianming a few hundred dollars every month to the cost of living, to thank him for his support of the En.
stop to cry. That night, his parents left, father cried on the Wuqing Liang said: choice

choose to give up rich dad poor father

in the next three days, Wuqing Liang Wu birth parents every day to dignitaries, and the Trustee advised Wu Tianming: For Children future, should teach kids to learn. Wu Tianming that moved: he was too poor to afford to send children to school, the children have to read! Finally, Wu Tianming Wu Qingliang forced to go along with his parents in Chengdu.
He spent a week in Chengdu, even before school, he secretly without telling his parents back to the adoptive home. Home of the Wu Qingliang to the adoptive father, said: go to school. Finally, in the Chongqing Coal Energy Group Corporation Songzao the help of the Communist Youth League, Wu Qingliang enrolled in Chongqing Energy Group Songzao Coal Mining Company professional technicians school.
a wonderful wish

most want to father to buy new clothes

Wuqing Liang said that his parents are now often send money to send his clothes back , especially these days, fast New Year,gucci homme, his parents call him almost every day, so he went to Chengdu to the reunion. Wu Qingliang have rejected them each time. The biggest wish is: work for my father to buy some new clothes for the body. In his memory, the father has never been through the new clothes.
an unfinished interview

frequency of the biological father hung a telephone

had thrown his son due to poor economic conditions, is the son grew up and then want to back to his son, Wu Qingliang the birth parents in the end how you think, what their difficulties? Yesterday reporters contacted Wuqing Liang Wang's father, the other one is an interview with reporters, he said would not say anything, and quickly hung up the phone. Then press call, Wang will continue to hang up.
news face to face

Wu Qingliang: Understanding the difficulties parents can not forgive their actions

yesterday, Wuqing Liang said in an exclusive interview, he understands his parents difficulties, but can not forgive their behavior.
Reporter: Do you complain about your life experience it?
Wu Qingliang: No! I can live up to now is a great luck. So, I am grateful to my father (adoptive father), I have to take good care of him. I do not feel poor, habits, and it is I do not know enough people, and not many people really feel wealthy, so I think I better than some, worse than, at least I have a home, do not stray, do not get sick. The costs of treatment only father I am worry about.
Reporter: Do you follow the natural parents would be better off a little, do not want it?
Wu Qingliang: think about it. Why did my father take care of me? Is to have a partner, no longer lonely. I can not be that heartless. I'm gone, my 65-year-old father how to do?
Reporter: birth parents, or hate it?
Wu Qingliang: When it came to me when they hate, not hate, slowly, after all, think they do have difficulties, but I can not forgive them for this behavior, because no matter how hard picking up trash than I do for my father to study hard. I do not like them the lack of responsibility, so I will not leave my father had with them, and occasionally see the meeting is possible.
manuscript edition correspondent by the press section of Yang Pu Zhang Chang have written

Sponsored Links