Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 05-05-2011, 02:20 AM   #1
q1044861855
First Lieutenant

q1044861855 is on a distinguished road
Default Dodgers’ owner

Dodgers’ owner

MLB's appointing of keep track of Tom Schieffer to oversee the Los Angeles Dodgers will most likely result in their sale. It's been a tough period for Dodgers fans like me, but I believe the move by MLB will be the initial step within the healing procedure, like an intervention. It could only go uphill from right here. Richard Hamilton #32 Road blue jersey

There are a lot of names circulating as possible new owners, and the one I think is most interesting is Mark Cuban. Bloomberg News has reported that Cuban is selling off a number of businesses, including his Landmark Theatres chain of theaters and his Magnolia Photos movie company. The total worth of those two companies is most likely equal to or higher compared to approximate selling price of the team. This would allow him to stage in to make a cash provide for the Dodgers when and when it does turn out to be available.
Cuban has an indirect baseball connection to Schieffer, as Schieffer was president with the Texas Rangers through the early 1990s till 1999, once the group was offered to Tom Hicks. Hicks ran into monetary problems, like Frank McCourt, and MLB stepped in to take manage of the Rangers and oversee the sale procedure. The group was sold to former pitching star Nolan Ryan and his companion, whose bid for your team beat out Mark Cuban and his partner's offer. Cuban also formerly and unsuccessfully attempted to buy the Chicago Cubs and has expressed curiosity in other groups once they have grown to be obtainable.
As a Dodger fan, I such as the concept of Mark Cuban buying the team, but I did have some preliminary reservations. Cuban is definitely an over-the-top super-fan and owner, who loves publicity, which is good for the franchise. He continues to be fined for operating on the court and for yelling at referees during Dallas Mavericks games, an NBA group he owns.
All his fines had been triggered by enthusiasm, for fighting for your team, so he annoys fans like me, but additionally gets our assistance for his enthusiasm. Some consider his antics all self-promotion, and he has even been involved with expert wrestling and UFC events where he appears to like making himself the center of attention and actually taking part within the drama. A couple of many years back I noticed him fighting in a WWE match, within the ring.
In the end the controversy surrounding the final yr and Dodgers owner Frank McCourt's divorce drama, now the MLB monitor appointment, fans like myself just want McCourt to place the group up for sale so we are able to all transfer forward and get back to baseball.
The Los Angeles Times is reporting two other high profile possible proprietors, or leaders of ownership groups. Legendary Dodgers owner Peter O'Malley, son with the great Walter O'Malley, 1 of the greatest proprietors in MLB history. Walter O'Malley moved the group from Brooklyn, N.Y., to Los Angeles in 1958 as well as broke MLB's color line when he started Jackie Robinson, and continued to always feature minority players in higher profile management positions all through the Dodger organization. The O'Malley title is sacred amongst Dodger enthusiasts like myself and we'd be ecstatic if they returned towards the Dodgers. Richard Hamilton Home white jersey

An additional high profile possible ownership group is headed by Los Angeles Lakers icon Magic Johnson, who's currently a partial owner with the Lakers. While I really like Magic, I would wish to see the management group he puts together before becoming enthusiastic about his purchasing the team
q1044861855 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 02:21 AM   #2
a2bzyoc3
General of the Army

a2bzyoc3 is on a distinguished road

Reprinted from rather critical reproduced in at 8:39 on February 27, 2009 Reading (22) Comments (3) Category: [url = javascript:;] extract [/ url] Source : Mobile Qzone
reported 1) a gay CCB transfer: Today through a front door, the door has a cash machine. One old man, has been looked at me and walked beside him, suddenly stopped me. He said he can not read, get an ATM card to me to help him in the front door of the ATM withdrawals. I said I can not help you get, called security to help you. The results, he replied no, keep looking the other passers-by to help him get money. Friends to remember the camera --- yeah, but there are ATM machines. Robbery, or if he said I stole his ATM card, or even his card is stolen, to help him pick up the money left in the ATM video, definitely makes you one hundred fair hearing! I will alert! Is because my colleagues have taken, are still lawsuits. Obviously this is a scam looking for a substitute! Please spread the force is really ~ ~ ~ scam after another, accidentally enter the trap, I am really very hard to detect! More careful to remind my friends out! 2) ShaoYaoJu a landlord, a sudden power failure at home, outside the window to see another family has the power to go see their own meter box, opened the door to withstand a knife - the knife home, wounding a sudden power outage burglary Do not rush to open the door view, a cat's eye to observe for a while outside the movement, not cat's eye also Gezhao Men listening for some time, there was no unusual ring and then open the door.
(3) the female compatriots attention! This is the latest scam
female compatriots Please note that your fellow men called out to his friends pay attention to the new situation, a female friend to pay special attention to Rights:
a young lady working the way home from work to see a child crying, very poor, and then asked the children how the past. kids just like the young lady said: her, said it was his home address. and then she went stupid with the children. Most people are sympathetic, and then taken to the so-called children's home after she rang the doorbell like a high-voltage to lose consciousness. The next day was waking up ########## in an empty room, surrounded by nothing, she did not even see the prisoners long Sha Yangzi. So now people are used to commit crimes compassion ah , if you encounter this and similar, please do not take him, to bring him to the police station to take a good, wandered into the police station the child must go wrong, please let all the women around, for the general safety of Ms, After reading the trouble to forward it to everyone. 4) met today to beg new tactics, all of you to beware of the ~ ~
rest at home today, someone rang the doorbell, open the door and saw an old woman 50 years old, hand out candy 2 package,Cheap mbt shoes, I thought it was candy neighbors to points, with the result an opening, could hear not a local, what she said to us that two bags of sugar, and plan a festive, want to change some money to her, said a lot of behind do not know what, I could not hear clearly, the feeling is wrong, scared to close immediately, halo! This year, there was such a move for money.
(5) Forwarding: We pay attention to it,mbt shoes uk! When the ATM withdrawals must be doubly careful! ! ! ! !
last night in the sea of ​​gold the bank ATM withdrawals when the old woman came back and asked if I could get money, and said what cash machines have a key may be bad,mbt shoes clearance, I do not know what time the next one The little girl, always wanted me Ji, I did not care, naughty children do, but that she should hand over the money towards the discharge port, ready to take my money, I feel wrong, and immediately pushed her to the side , waiting for the money taken out. After that I thought for a moment, they both gave me a set of set up: the old women are in charge and I Xialiao to attract my attention, the little girl while I was not looking, stole my money! If I did not prepare for it, maybe the money was taken away, so I went into set up: (I immediately go for a little girl, to recover my money, but who would believe a girl can I grab an adult's money? more alarming is that the old woman standing behind me will get light all the money in my card because my ATM card still inside; two little girls I do not immediately chase , so get the card, catching, then the little girl disappears, the money has gone ah: (they really are, br> This is my personal experience, I hope you must be wary when withdrawing money after it, to observe all around, and tell around the family, colleagues, friends, so that bad elements there is no opportunity!!!! and new tactics appear scam!!
(6) My parents are retired. Yesterday morning, to a strange middle-aged man, said he did not open motorcycle oil, and gas stations too far, motorcycles and not move too much So to ask my parents to buy a Coke bottle of petrol, began, not to say that it is out of 2,3 million to buy an empty bottle better. My mother took the empty bottles to him, not to mention he was really from pocket money, but a few hundred dollar bills, but also let my parents find the money. My mother Dunsheng alert, saying forget, but it is an empty bottle. He did not see the hook and my mother looked around and found my home in the decoration used when a house painter's brush, and said this is true, he was willing to pay 10 yuan to buy down, but still goes on hundred dollar bills. Fortunately, my mother has not yet Longzhong, nor is it the sort of people who are cheap
female friends must be carefully read, pay attention to self-security, ah, now the social evil.... friend sent me a story, is transferred to you take a look, go, be careful
(7) a pair of newlyweds to honeymoon in Paris. in Paris, his wife in a fashion clothing store trying on clothes, as her husband waited outside in the dressing room. but wait for more Shique not see his wife come out and asked the clerk to help her husband strained to the inside view, they discover a fitting room empty. husband jokes that make fun of his wife who wanted him nervous. So back to the hotel waiting for her to come back. A few hours later but there is no trace of his wife, I discovered that the situation was serious. husband rushed the police, and to Paris All shops and hospitals asked the whereabouts of his wife. three weeks later, his wife disappeared as if from, no reply, sadly pack up and move back to her husband only **. Unable to take heart from despair, the husband motivation to work, or even to live alone , decided to exile himself, wandering to various places. A few years later, he impulse to Bali, in a dilapidated house to visit a deformity show (FREAKSHOW). He saw a dirty, rusty metal cage, there is a woman full limbs No, the body, including the face, like a rag-like dilapidated, full of scars. She twisted on the ground, and issued the groans like a wild beast. Suddenly a man screamed in horror. Since no one like him Women face to see him to know, however, belonged to his newly married wife, soon after missing a red birthmark on his face.
(8) The other version is in Shanghai. notify the public security a few years ago a woman of her cousin When shopping in Shanghai, unexplained disappearances, but could not find, until five years after the cousin of a friend and saw that the street beggars in Bangkok, Thailand. terror is that she somehow did the hands and feet, the body was tied to the lamppost chains next.
(9) This is the couple go to Hong Kong in a play when the story. A couple unwittingly into the worst areas of law and order in Hong Kong, a boutique shop? wife of the store very fond of clothes and style, and then entered the fitting room fitting. But, sir, first class and waited outside, but could not see his wife out. Because it is so long, so go look for her to open the door, Mr., but has long been empty dressing room . He was surprised his wife asked the clerk where to go, but staff were good but the same seems to be collusion, said did not see, and insisted his wife did not like that people came to shop. so he had to ask the local police to assist search this boutique shop, but to no avail. Then he found another person for some time, until his visa expired. the last resort he could not find his wife in the case of back home. then after a year ... He invited a long leave to the company once again returned to Hong Kong to find his wife. He took his wife's photos all over the streets of Hong Kong, but this is still no clue. finally come to an end holidays , he physically and mentally exhausted and started to think back when, one day after one inadvertently rare lodge. hut billboard reads: interest, but because he wanted his days of fatigue, a change of mood, coupled with billboards that read, it! as a rare display inside the cabin of the East to his miserable little room on the stage ... one's hands and feet were cut off as a vase **** women were placed in there! the women's tongue has been pulled out , and kept sending out strange groan. to see something so disgusting that he can not wait, really started to run, but do not know why his heart felt a strange atmosphere, and he again carefully looking at the woman's face ... Yes ! This woman is his wife missing a year ago. Later, he paid to the local underworld huge ransom in exchange for his wife's left torso. but it's too late, and his poor wife has long gone mad. Now She also lives a hospital in the country, continuing to issue strange groans ...
(10) recently told me that his friend heard a crying baby on the door, but was already late and She thought it was strange, so she called the police. The police told her: to the street and get run over. Police told her: We have sent people to, in any case can not open the door. Police think it is a serial killer, the use of infant cry recorder, inducing women to think that someone outside the abandoned baby They go out to look. have not verified it, but the police have received many calls by women saying that they at home alone at night, I heard baby cries outside the door, please pass this on and DO NOT listen to open the door to the baby's crying.
be taken seriously this post! absolutely outrageous! caution is the better!!!
ago I heard a large living scene missing, was later sold to the circus, was sold organs What, only when it is unsubstantiated. the result is really to see happen in the real horror story in the.
(11) it is told colleagues bulk mail. Her friend, referred to as small A bar last week and two a girl, referred to as small B and small C, teach the Lo Wu Commercial City. Luohu Commercial City is Shenzhen counterfeit goods distribution center,Mbt beach, Longshehunza, close to Shenzhen Railway Station and Hong Kong at Lo Wu Control Point, a very large flow of people. saying that the urgency of small C , went to the bathroom, a small A and small B in the bathroom outside. such a long, long time,discount mbt shoes, or not see out of a small C, two people a bit strange. So the two went to call her. who knows what went in and saw no shadows. Two people stood on an air-conditioning, a cell phone has no answer. a great living, can not see people die but not to such a living corpse of the missing? so quickly to the police. the police came and asked what had happened after the situation, said something that were very chilling words, think of it, there have been a cleaner pushing a man dressed clean car inside, then came out again ... ... the police told them that this kind of thing is not the first place, and now Shenzhen police initially suspected a criminal gang, organized in management of osteoporosis, low-end commercial city, taking advantage of people, especially women cleaners did not prevent the psychological sense, the organized kidnapping, crime, trafficking in human organs. Do not forget,mbt sports shoes sale, the Lo Wu Commercial City, Shenzhen from Hong Kong and how close to the train station . has now been a few days later, that poor little C girl, still alive but not dead but not die. My colleagues say, a small A, which is my colleague, friend, still waiting for news of a small C. but it is likely Maybe if you're lucky, living in a small C will be thrown which corner, but lost her kidney, but, more likely, perhaps a few days or months, years, a small head and C body, limbs will be in Shenzhen, urban-rural LJ heap was found. If you see this side of living in terrorist incidents, please tell close female friends and relatives, must take precautions cleaners dressed, because he / she is likely to hit you while you do not pay attention halo, put away clean car, then waiting for you is very scary living cut into pieces
a2bzyoc3 is offline   Reply With Quote