Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 04-29-2011, 08:28 PM   #1
sandy7827
Commander In Chief

sandy7827 is on a distinguished road
Default Lady Gaga Explains Why She's Been Wearing Meat_126

Following her triumph at the MTV VMAs, Lady Gaga sat down with Ellen DeGeneres and revealed the reasoning behind her latest clothing fabric of choice. Yes, we're talking about the meat and the now notorious meat dress. The positively squeamish DeGeneres, who is vegan, prefaced by saying, "I get most of your outfits jordan high heels," just not this one.
"It's certainly no disrespect to anyone that's vegan or vegetarian women jordans shoes," Gaga told the host. "As you know I'm the most judgment-free human being on the Earth. It has many interpretations nike jordan heels uk, but for me this evening it's [saying] if we don't stand up for what we believe in, if we don't fight for our rights, pretty soon we're going to have as much rights as the meat on our bones."
Aaaaaaaah.
She then dished up a second interpretation, saying it's meant to say that she's "not a piece of meat."
DeGeneres then offered an alternative to flesh by presenting Lady Gaga with a bikini and skirt made of vegetables.
Gaga wore the "meat dress," by Franc Fernandez, while accepting the award Video of the Year. Cher, another singer known for eccentric style, presented the trophy to her. The situation offered up one of the funniest lines of the night when Gaga told the audience, "I never thought I'd be asking Cher to hold my meat purse."
Ellen later blogged on her own site about how she felt as an animal lover being so close to the carnage couture. Read It >>>
yilai:nike high heels

Video- Gary Busey Calls 'Apprentice' Teammates Bac
sandy7827 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links