Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 04-25-2011, 03:20 PM   #1
myblog23226

Default cheap air max tn That year

11-year-old's memory of 1 November 20, 2010

, directed back to the camera 13 years ago, thank you! That year, I had just turned 11 years old a couple of months, and I vaguely remember that it is already time for a relatively cold, probably in December, the month in one day alone I set foot on the , independent life to face life journey, and no one around family, parents did not pay for any relatives, a man guarding a house, and began to learn alone, life, time, I was in fifth grade. At the moment brought back memories of many of my reverie, I want to thank the parents of such a decision, giving me this opportunity, I have such a wonderful childhood experience, this experience will be a valuable asset in life . At the time, so often hear the voice of others, they said: resentment over, I understand them, I would like to still of the night, they also must have been worried about me, out of frustration of life, to take it away from town, but also for the family, to his family can live better. But have not submitted any person I care, because the character of the father,women's Nike Air Max 2009 I, my father was a stronger person, self-exceptionally strong mind, perhaps he is to make my childhood, from practicing at the moment, with self-improvement, self-sustaining capability, not willing to add any trouble to others. He often said: I am very appreciate his father some of the style and character, the father is a very homely person, very hardworking, very pragmatic, very frugal but not stingy, very tough, very motivated, very bright, of course, very tough, in the back I will thin channel, I think in some ways also being affected by his influence, inherited some good things, be proud of. For this home, he do not want to say, difficult and tiring, but silently struggle with, suffer, all others can not understand that, of course, is small, do not understand when I grow up, some of the chat with his father , there are feelings in life gradually, until tomorrow, all of this, my father really great! Of course, a great mother too! They then a decision, it is so bold, I was very impressed, if I were, I would hesitate to deal with the way must be different, today it seems, was quite the year of their worship, 11 years old, a person, half an hour to walk to school to learn, cook and clean ... the life of myself, not out of line into a villain, all parties will also have to take care of themselves now, but today saw 11-year-olds who no high, more sensible, this suddenly realized, then how come he is come from? Now think also feel some pride. Then they think is already an adult, I feel a lot of things to know, and can fully independent life, the age is still only a small, tall is not high enough in the eyes of others is a child, Oh, it was really too naive, too naive. The eternal memory of my childhood, childhood life I will never forget that moment I gain a happy moment I award the bitter chemicals, that moment I experienced the discipline. I got a child at home, the highest level of freedom, nobody me, how high fly to fly high, could not help but cry with: I want to fly higher! But I did not let go to go fly. A group of very good friends with me, and we learn together, play together, talk together, grow together ... really indescribably happy, endless, memories, and that is a picture, one song after another poem . The other hand, in the face of the difficulties of life, under the helpless, the scene is another turn, and even the idea of ​​giving up life, but fortunately at that time in the sense, and not foolish, it is such a temper, Let me become a stronger, more independent, I understand that no matter what the difficulties faced, and I should know how to pity, because I am not just come into this world, I have a lot of things to do, and this beautiful world is so wonderful, so wonderful, I could not have been in vain ah!

in the year 1997, the story is the beginning of this year, like 95 years now, my brother came to Chengdu, where he found the right business to do, due to busy, the second year of father to Chengdu was because fewer people to do business, so business is good, then the mother has received a superior arrangement. 97 years, first at home mother, arranged the transaction in general, to say first of Chengdu look down, discuss the next, and now can not remember it was a few months, so he opened a short independent life. During this period, a memorable event occurred, when there are a few pigs at home, so take up the work of the swine meals a day, is a knife cutting the pig feed careless hand to split, and suddenly, with blood, bleeding, did not seem to cry, was just a kind of loneliness, that moment really want to have a family around, this is the most sincere hope and desire, a man in the face of difficulties, the helpless, the most first thought is that their loved ones, we can see what the world is more precious than the family! Finally recruited linen wrap, of course, is not particularly serious, no injuries to the bones it! Spread open after, neighbors say: I do not know who to call relatives in Chengdu, said the matter, but also spread to their parents. After about ten days or so, the mother returned, the mother said the past should help it I really want to face alone the next life, it seems to me ten days to the test, doing internships like, the face The day has finally come, why I did not have a sense of fear, can be treated calmly accept such a thing, I thought only one reason, that is, at that time that I have grown up, and now want really frivolous, too dangerous. Time in the past day by day, mother's affairs at home are also handled well, basically nothing valuable at home, except for some simple furniture, is a grain of it! Suddenly, time to come one day in December, but remember, it was still a little bit reluctant to see the day, it is difficult to imagine how they will start from that day to face it all, after all, is not one or two days to do, is a long test it! Home some of the season under a drizzle of total love, and sometimes what is a good few days, or even nearly a month, where we called rain days, as are some dirt roads, so that wet everywhere look Lulu, and dilute thin, to travel brought great inconvenience, I hate this weather is, in the winter season, December is one such right. Sky that day drizzle, not a weekend day, a morning of learning I'm always absent-minded, looking forward to the time to hurry off, a good home from school early, but often times in this case but instead flies is abnormal slow, in seconds, of dollars. We were there, traffic is still underdeveloped, yet concrete road, near the towns in Chengdu has direct access to the bus, compared to the county by other means of transportation to be convenient for many, do not transfer, is also home near Moreover, it was people around to Chengdu generally choose there. Time of departure in the afternoon, after a night of driving, the next morning to Chengdu, the evening snacks on the way there, probably counted fifteen hours driving around to it, all the way now repaired, are cement roads, From the morning, to Chengdu, but also to catch up with lunch, and become a more fast! Mother of the afternoon, and I have to catch up on the back side of goodbye, Ye Hao sent off. I am anxiously waiting for, but time is like a bead of sand wear out from every gap, then, that moment is so long, God seems to get me in the cut, deliberately slowed down. Pan ... a familiar voice suddenly sounded in my ear, as if to wake me from sleep, the first reaction is rushed to the classroom. Rainy day, I like to walk barefoot on the muddy road, even if the feet are cold Tong red, I like the kind of intimate contact with nature, feeling the earth with feet firmly grasp the run, but it will take more practical, wearing rubber boots and of course warm, but I want the freedom not bondage. Braved the sparse rain, marching muddy field path, I stumbled to run with. In that way accidentally fall, accidentally fall into the paddy fields on both sides, because the road mostly very narrow, but a wide right! Farmers love to care about,kids footlocker, always wanted to share some small cheap, so the idea of ​​playing the road, regard the road as their expansion goals, but suffered a pedestrian it! I had the memory of falling, throwing the whole body is mud, ha ha, like singing, but I never cried, from where the fall to get up from where, and then move on. Since year-old started kindergarten, I opened the day after this round, even if the wind and rain, even snow and ice all over the sky, the parents did not enjoy the shuttle, there is no umbrella to Lin Zhao bar, very romantic, everything to like a scene in my Romance of the body, speech is so realistic, like the story than the story also. Impression that if children are like rain, and also not afraid of the heat, they are only seeking the most pure fun, is this person has the characteristics of childhood! What kind of fall, fall once more times in order to avoid future falls, is not there Yuecuoyueyong it? So I'm not afraid of falling off, so I will not fall too easy to fall, fortunately not too fell into the bath through the field, will set off the scene as the audience. I am non-stop, one does not go back to running and, gradually, gradually, more than home to more than the past, did not think about anything, breath ran home, usually takes about half an hour to walk away, with about ten minutes the day , the body is wet, do not know sweat or rain, did not care so much. Home to see his mother, the heart gradually began to calm down, quickly dry the hair and put on clothes. Suddenly, something appeared in front of me staring lived, the heart suddenly a cold, the feeling is like falling into the icehouse, beyond words, the people completely Shen Qin in the another world, which is a playing a very strong pack,bananas and other fruits can be muscle fatigue resistance, half a day before I regain consciousness. Now, my mother was next door to the room to eat, I heard her voice coming from: Chinese like to eat meat, usually heard certainly jubilation, salivate, you can then there is that appetite! Stunned for a moment, but in a low voice uttered from the nostrils: The adults usually have a strong sense of time, the total would rather early for a long time, do not want it too time is very tight, well prepared ahead of time, this is what they want to do thoughtful, careful work performance. At this time is the time flies by like so fast, blink of an eye, the mother going to start off, before he told her a few simple, should they have to take care of himself and the like, after talking to carrying heavy got a backpack. Mom, that day until you go, I did not say a word, when the pain of parting the clock struck the door of my heart, but could not open my deep silence, then send you to the last day, I know you Hello, sorry to worry about, but would not say it, I know I have I have a million words a thousand words, but not say exports. When you back pack, one person, and I can only let the tears stay in my heart, smiling face waving to you, I can only deeply wishes you, I wish you a pleasant journey. There are afternoon classes, I can only view watched, looking at the back of your far away, farther and farther, more vague, until the sight, that moment, then rising from the heart of a moment of loneliness, fear,nike air classic bw trainers 04, like to the moon, the existence of only one person, just as there is a huge and pythons mouth open was about to devour me. A person's life, a new life will grow with me. One afternoon, the mood all seem very low, like a stray lamb became separated, such as orphans, abandoned by family ... thinking Luanxiang head full of paste, all is not calm in the whole brain is full! No, I have to pick ourselves up, I have to calm down, I want to, with high spirit and the happiness in the mood to meet the moment the sun rises every day, that is how the United States and ah! Soon after school, and out of the window gradually gathered a lot of people, looking at rows and rows of grandparents, aunts and uncles who they are carrying umbrellas came to pick his own children, that look and act fierce tenderness I have not yet heal the pain, there is really worse, I can not get caught again. Suddenly, the eyes start to get a some wet, strong! Suddenly as a powerful force in the deep swamp I pulled out all of a sudden becomes a dry eye, it seems that everything was quiet again. After school, I basically adjust the mood, start into the partnership to restore the usual, and happily with everyone walking in on the way home ... when the feeling of a relaxed and become a happy, always found time for is so fast, always felt inadequate, and the short time they get home! When I was about to walk to the front of the moment, it seems I can not believe that what happened, in front of the scene so I feel very surprised, how the door is open? I walked toward the house light and the pace of walking,cheap air max tn, suddenly a bright eyes is my mother's luggage, which is how the case, she failed to do in Chengdu was you! While I am puzzled, uneasiness of mind, the mother came out, when I want to ask, but have not had time to ask, my mother was the first to say, you know, that moment is how impatient want to know it all. She said: Simple sentence is like a mother to a child of thousands of ignorant answer to why the original curiosity of all things is to be opened to fans before the end of the mystery of the moment, when you know the answer only to find that it is not curious when the remote, you can usually to calm. The next day I did not then the mother off, when the afternoon came home from school Shique carries a hope that a miracle can re-emergence of the heart: when I got home to find his mother unloaded the luggage, then at me, said: later, there are arranged. I kept thinking, feel the hearts of the existence of a surging tide of joy, began to follow the Lehe the mouth. When I got home the moment, be did not wish fulfilled, the miracle has not staged, I began to feel some loss, but I still some can not be reconciled, then running and along the winding mountain road to find, as the rotating coil looked boundless head which I wistfully long road, but also did not see a pedestrian in sight, only they came back and footprints left behind. Stood for a moment, I began to move his pace, turned way back home, but actually feel it is so heavy, seems to want to stand for a while. Winter, as black is so early, has been around smoke wind wind, I have to go home, and occasionally looked back to toward the back, a flash, but at home. To each new dawn, open arms waiting for you smile, the sun rises every time. When it really started, the fear of lonely? One thing, when after a few days has become a habit, fear of filth it? A little bit, I am neither for nor against demonology, or believe it or not, that is, when the letter is the letter, do not believe the time is not the letter, not possessed by the devil, because the human is small, many also do not understand it! So, sometimes prefer to believe it but its not credible, and thus, it can bear, we know that psychological, get used to it, to worry about is living --- happens Wazi thief, this guy can be scary , and say scary scary people. Although the family nothing of value, and can be if

Sponsored Links