Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:24 PM   #1
7djkakjf75

Default mbt womens -A Conversation with DJ Greg Street_543

?
This year I’m too gonna have about 4 different T-shirts. ?The event this year is called, Sneaker Friends ‘09 presents, Sneaker’s, Tee’s & Fitted’s. ?I’m not only gonna show the tees and other street dress mark tee’s yet likewise a collab i did with New Era’s Atlanta flag warship cache. ?The Atlanta commUNITY crown array for Atlanta coming attach (College Park, Decatur, East Point, Bankhead & Swats). ?These hats don’t unlock until August, so this will be the first time they will ever be seeen. ?Each hat is restricted to 100, so it’s not a money making project either.
?
?
This Thursday, Sneaker Friends ‘09 kicks off sending ATL and circling area’s sneaker friends together. We caught up with Street to speak about what got him massive into footwear and what you tin anticipate to discern by the Sneaker Friends ‘09 show. Click here to obtain the scoop.
I am sure many people inquire you the impossible question of what is your preference melody,MBT Chapa Sale, pathway, or talent. Can you think of a favorite sneaker?
Sneaker Friends '09
The most important question of all – where and when is the show?
Matt Halfhill – Nice Kicks: ?I am sure many know about your amuse in sneakers, but for those who don’t, how many essential are sneakers to you and why?
Sneaker Friends saw a major turnout and generated alot of hum before and afterward the event last year. For you, what makes the event a success?
Show info:
Sneaker Friends ‘09
Thursday, June 18th @ 10PM
595 North Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30318
[MAP]
Thank you quite many for catching the time out of your very busy timetable to talk with us. Any last words?
?
DJ Greg Street: Sneakers are a chapter of my whole life & daily closet. I don’t wear up,MBT shoes uk, fly sneakers have always been crazy for me. From the leather Converse to the 1st Jordans & before that it was the canvas Nike with the rubber toe that split when you wash’em to the NBA’s from thom mac and NBA’s were flyer than chuck cause they had extra colors. As for the present heads, the green buck skin AF1 gems, the red canvas Jewels, the Jordan 3’s (Easy E’s radio single cover), the Jordan warm up with belt on the back made from like flight suit material,vibram 5 fingers stock -How To Build A Sailboat -, the grey suede new equilibrium 790’s I think. ?I still have the blue leather edition.
This year there is a shoe. ?The 1st year’s shoe was custom Dunk, done by Lazy that was super crazy. ?A lot of people don’t remember it. ?Last year I did a few VIP Nike iD conferences with DJ Clark Kent and we made the one last year with all the colors. The sad part is there is only one pair,vibram shoes marketing -Celebs in Denim- Audrina Patridge in Divine Rights of De, there were about 10 pair of the lazy/greg street custom collab’s.
Everyone has “that pair” that got them anchored. Can you remember what boot it was that you went crazy for? Tell me about why its so important to you?
We all saw the special Sneaker Friends Air Force 1’s on the network for last year’s show. ?Anything special you can let us know about for this year’s event?
Atlanta is a important city ashore the map with marts that are some of the newest to the scene and some that are as age for our parents. What do you calculate makes Atlanta so peerless from other cities that you have visited?
My favorite sneaker is prob the +41 atmosphere max or the OG Jordan 1’s that i wear.
Sneaker Friends namely a?genuine?event from me to all the sneaker friends in atlanta & other cites. ?Sneaker Friends is turning into a movement. ?It’s not one event because money, its something to do for folk who have a genuwine adore for kicks. im gonna start doing it in other cities too
?
A Conversation with DJ Greg Street
For those who linger in the A and tune to V103,The City of London T-Shirt Printing_488, when it’s 6 o’clock it’s time for Greg Street to rock! For those appearance of Atlanta,MBT Men's Sandals, numerous of you probably know of Street in great part to his involvement with both the hip hop and sneaker communities. DJ Greg Street has a muscular enthusiasm for shoes and has started an year sneaker show in Atlanta phoned Sneaker Friends.
Mr DJ & Jeff B has a new team called Mama’s Mustache thats gonna act live. ?Jeff is a huge song author & you should memorize Mr DJ from Outkast. ?Plus Prynce Cyhi, Kim D, and Hollyweerd are gonna execute live. 100 couple of kicks will hang from the celling and a live masterpiece installation. ?It’s gonna be crazy. ?Then prep for KIXPO in Dallas July 25th weekend, it’s going down like a airplane crash potna. ?Atlanta this year is gonna be real special. ?Mayor (aka Mr. Bespoke) 1 of my many special guest. ?Thanks to Kelli, Tim, Cal and everyone at New Era for gettin involved with a sneaker event. ?This is gonna grow to a street wear wizardry show in the end. ?This is the birth of something big,MBT Chapa Shoes, but on a small organic level. ?When you’re passionate about something, money is not the motivator.
Atlanta’s heritage is amazing. A lot of people don’t understand why the idea of people here is so another from other cities while you think almost urban civilization. ?You have to do your research on the city. ?It goes back course quondam Martin Luther King Jr. ?If you merely know Dr. King & really dont know him, you wouldnt understand. ?Just say Walter’s been selling shoes since 1952.
?
The show is Thursday, June 18th at 595 North (North Ave & Northside Drive) one stop from the Georgia Dome off Northside.
In the 80’s I bought sneakers every week. Jordan 3’s,mbt womens, 4’s & the Flights were probably my favorites. ?I may show the Jordan suit & the black Flight suit at the show. ?When they came out with the pearly 3’s it was crazy & then the black 3’s also, the carton with the concrete top. ?Then the new balance 991’s

Sponsored Links