Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 04-12-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
dindongool20

Default Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Hong Lei 2006 O

Vista Residence (www.vista123.com): 06 Hong Lei Oral: Tomato Garden Methods to rogue software program bundled with a monthly revenue of big sums of dollars

Source: Sina Technology

worth Note that the recording took location in September 2006, almost two a long time. Tomato Backyard now has numerous month to month earnings.
in the software market, Computer business as well as other areas of the web raised a storm. 20 afternoon, Hong Lei's pals Zheng Zhaohui supplied to the Sina Technologies exclusive chat having a recording of him and Hong Lei. This recording recorded in September 2006, a duration of 27 minutes. Zheng Zhaohui mentioned the tape was originally utilized for His Initial Planet Vast Web (Beijing China Organization Network Technology Corporation) inside the exchange research, and now Hong Lei difficulties, he's prepared to exclusively license Sina Technology will unveil it.
under the laws of our country without having permission to modify other software, if not a profit, conviction is additional tough. Tomato Garden within the copyright discover on its Web web-site also said they did not give any sale from the disc, totally for totally free obtain. Hong Lei innocence Some end users really feel the pirates tomato backyard only a Utilised tomato backyard users discover that his operating system bundled with eBay and Yahoo plug-assistant, but he made a profit can not leap to conclusions. info with this recording, Hong Lei himself disclosed that he produced a revenue of ten million yuan per month, and his mind clear ;. Hong Lei said within the sound recording, tomato backyard in 2006, the revenue model in 3 approaches: Initial, the Tomato Backyard internet site click about the advertisements; Second, Hong Lei,Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, by way of their very own Internet web site, including landscaping bundle, including XP software obtain, the software program bundled with rogue software, Hong Lei so two or three million revenue per month; third, by means of the pre-installed version of the rogue software program tomato backyard, deliver traffic to advertisers or registered person, per month through the The profit of ten million. really worth noting is the fact that this recording took place in September 2006, nearly two decades. For the net business, changes occurred two a long time is adequate, such as the outbreak was the crusade towards malware and clear up, so this doesn't mean the two situations brought up in conversation status from the tomato backyard, for example his monthly income earnings might no lengthier ten million level, might be soaring more than, may well also plummeted over. chat using the following recorded below the Hong Lei method to rewrite the first individual, subject to modify the buy, but are faithful to the first intent of Hong Lei chat, headings added through the editor. tomato backyard tomato expanding method backyard web site and download a small amount of previous visits, I've been hanging on you (referring to Zheng Zhaohui exactly where the first Globe Huge Internet) exactly where, making use of a virtual host, the original I 2M (MB) of bandwidth, and later elevated to 5M, if it doesn't restrict the bandwidth, totally open the obtain, I estimated 20M bandwidth, restricted to additional than ten trillion, my software (that Tomato Backyard edition of Win XP) Obtain it from you immediately after the withdrawal from the basic wants for only one to 2M of bandwidth. I had figured, whenever you put that month 3 to five million special IP, then the ad income on your own web sites, extremely tiny, the server can't manage, and later on I do eBay and Yahoo co-tied, revenues improved rapidly this yr (2006) when January and February, once the month to month income of just more than twenty,000, I saved up 100,000, I purchased a server configuration I don't forget Intel Pentium four 3.0 GHz will be the CPU, 1GB of memory is. I adjusted the server and found that right after two weeks arrived at seven million special IP. quickly, the daily impartial IP to reach 15 million, although six,000 individuals on-line, and later on to 25 million independent IP number, the server CPU load to 90% more typically, CPU can't take it . I now place the forum separate from the server and download server, and I rented a server in Suzhou release forum, he bought a server for download, placed in Chengdu. Fast Suzhou is an independent monthly bandwidth, 1800, flight costs three,000 a month, make a discount for each buy, have to register is 2400, do not you all should register. I purchased the server is HP's, I bear in mind the HP website at the time offer is 21,999, 20,600 I invested to purchase later on, Intel Xeon dual processor, 2GB of memory,Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise, now the highest amount of 13,000 men and women via the internet in the identical time, therapy devices share is 45%, enough bandwidth up to 50M, commonly during the day 35M. Forum is an independent IP 3 million a day, and now all of my independence day, IP is 40 million, one-tenth from the obtain forum only. 9991.com web site navigation station owner arrived to me last 12 months from Shanghai (Hong Lei situated in Suzhou, Jiangsu), they provided to acquire all or component of my site and software. They primarily want my major organization (refer to the Tomato Backyard edition of Win XP), I'm also into my site, they wish to come up with a internet internet site tomatolei.com navigation station, in addition they promised to help me to advertise, I'm now an independent IP forty million, they mentioned possess the confidence and capability to become 100 million as well as greater, turning various times, but my site cannot set foot inside the other content. They're willing to pay me 40,000 a month, has become paid 24 months, after which a 30% stake within the mine, they want 70%. I didn't concur. They arrive to me later on, 4 million direct change 80000, that's, give me 80,000 a month, other circumstances stay unchanged. I later or not, even when the 3rd 12 months could get 50 million a month, my internet site doesn't totally handle the mine, this is not what I want. Now I've 100s of thousands of month-to-month income, mainly through the main sector (ie Tomato Backyard edition of XP), XP landscaping bundle two to 3 million per month, the web site click on about the ads really small income. Forum do not make revenue you inquire me what to complete now can make revenue, much more hard to say, I think, to perform terrific, nevertheless have to win reputation for your person. Like Thunder, a while ago was thirty million bucks on their investment, he is the master of the user, provide absolutely free services, have a good recognition, and also you like 51.com, once the deficit began to do a whole lot of funds, and later on started of revenue, including to supply similar garments like Tencent, ah, you could rely on these fees. 51.com back again some significant corporations to advertise, like Joyo ah, eBay, and you deliver site visitors or consumer, can receive earnings. 51 is now 280 million exceptional IP, earned 200 million monthly. I really feel that forum can't generate income. Forum primarily depend on marketing income, I discovered one of the most entertaining ad clicks, banner network you know,Microsoft Office 2007 Professional, he would be to offer some news, photos, Gao Xiaolei things, well-liked nicely, I'm forty million unique IP, daily click ten,000 to 10,000 the number of 5, every click on on a dime a day, practically 200 of earnings. If the movie advertisements, and 40 million unique IP, click to the only 3 thousand individuals, a difference of 5 instances. Film marketing click-through price of about 0.9-1%, which is, prior to I register internet advert network, and then place the code to the web site. forum I'm now, day three million distinctive IP, 1200 persons in the exact same line, an regular of a hundred and fifty clicks per thousand 40 dollars, ten dollars each day will, even for those who place 4 advertisements industrial marketing, also fifty or sixty dollars each day revenue, have to register prior to January, a lot more than a thousand dollars. rogue software bundled with a month-to-month income of additional than 10 million my month to month earnings now, the software (refer to Tomato Garden version of XP) a dozen million units, the web page only two or 3 million of revenue. That which just isn't only XP, I obtain web-site which also has some packaged software, such as XP landscaping package deal, which has tied up, these are put in by default. The landscaping package also forwarded other obtain site,Microsoft Office Professional 2007, he downloads a great day, every day 5,000 folks to download. the default installation of software, I am now Yahoo and eBay's plug-in aides, all they try to find me, beginning using the 3721 unique charge of software to me, and would prefer to see the effects of bundling, Later, a organization of Sichuan, they are eBay's agent, the starting I'd just attempt keeping the heart, the impact came out per week and it is obtaining far better, getting superior and superior. eBay plug-in I'm now, each day brings me 70 customers registered. It truly is Pay-for-eBay people registered to be valid. Yahoo Search Assistant is 1000 occasions the cost to 10 dollars, the globe is so much tomato garden XP I did, more than time, and now a yr along with a 50 percent, is now practically per month a lot more than 10 million in income. claiming the international industry leader is not so much pirated XP, countless of them are me, I did a year along with a fifty percent, more than time, I have not believed of prior to so a lot of people use, mentioned plainly, will be the XP CD. Some say that a small town exactly where pirated CDs are sold Tomato Backyard version of XP gross sales. Tomato Backyard is a lot more renowned, in reality,Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, the quantity I'm not the greatest laptop or computer provider set up edition is even larger than my capability. him (installed version of XP around the pc enterprise the impact is extremely superior, to ask me, I launched him to complete eBay, he pulled a consumer I also possess a dollar commission. him for three months, the quantity of larger than me, and now he has introduced 100 per day for registered eBay consumers, the month to month revenue of thirty,000 for this one, I did a year along with a half Now only 70 day eBay registered consumers, Yahoo's search of his volume than me, so he's installed capacity than I'm. Microsoft lawyers sent the letter to arrive, mentioned the sale from the CD-ROM media class isn't permitted, delete me, I was later on removed, they stated thanks, I likely say thank you with their cooperation. Before this, Microsoft just isn't looking for me. In truth, Microsoft now also realize that many people to modify his things, he didn't desire to manage, in actual fact, also occupied. Today I talk about these data can not be mentioned to other people, others might be jealous considering that the very first, second, let Microsoft know that you simply are utilizing this to make funds, he would discover you.

Sponsored Links