Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 04-12-2011, 06:26 AM   #1
qingggong8zi
Sergeant First Class

qingggong8zi is on a distinguished road
Default Liu Xiaoqing and her eight lovers ...

Since the success of Liu's performance in 1979 film Liu Xiaoqing over the years has always been a controversial and non-######ual character, her actions are often the uproar set off public opinion! Liu's name was synonymous with similar news, it seems that I was intoxicated by her position in this role! Liu Xiaoqing, many people say the industry is a restless, perhaps because she was thriving in his career when suddenly the sea to start a business, perhaps to prove their all-rounder, she claimed promote self-biography! Many of the controversial book chapters, effective as Liu Xiaoqing stimulate public debate topics. Love life color with the game during his three decades Valentine replace her husband of seven, the eighth man is about to debut powder!

one, first love: Zhou Yu

out, I'm happy for her. . we love very happy. celebrate two years younger than me, then, she often asked me for advice farming techniques, with the emotional foundation, I used to take her back home. I like her mother, and once for her chickens, Xiaoqing actually roll up their sleeves and hands-on . swimming in the river, Xiaoqing actually took off his coat into the water, let me teach her to swim. passersby stopped to onlookers, I was embarrassed, can Xiaoqing does not agree. At that time I really enjoy her, but no the courage to declare. Later she gave me a letter saying that I wasted a piece of her heart to me. may be right, the face of this feeling, I was too timid. In addition to her strong personality a little better, the other aspects are outstanding. she should not do business, stuck to the sea. her if sentenced to jail, I would go visit him. and now she came out, I'm happy for her!

Liu Xiaoqing's first marriage was in 1978.
Wang Li, violin performer. Liu's and Wang Li is in the film Liu's finished, At this time, there have been seconded to her studio, but the regiment is to hold. She hated the regiment leaders, vowed never Qingrao them once they succeed. She thought of marriage, through a period of to Beijing. To Beijing that evening, she and Wang Li married. But she was not her husband, Wang Li, she was feeling no love, no marriage, only movies. She hates intimacy between men and women, married the fourth day morning, she left Wang Li, a walk is one year. Marriage, she transferred to Beijing has become, to the film industry as a springboard. They divorced 82 years.

such as Wang Li Liu Xun this year can still see the handsome young handsome appearance. Now he is very concerned about the news of Liu Xiaoqing, Liu Xiaoqing talking about the ups and downs this year, Mr. Wang sighed: Husband: Guo-Jun Chen

Liu's second husband is a film director Guo-Jun Chen.

Guo-Jun Chen and Liu's 1982 film Changchun Film Studio was invited to volunteer soldiers spotted Liu Xiaoqing Ouyang Lan, Guo-Jun Chen to play the second boyfriend, Ouyang Lan Zhang Sen. According to Liu Xiaoqing memories, Guo-Jun Chen for the first time shook hands with her, said to her: And Guo-Jun Chen is recalled, was to see Liu Xiaoqing, the first feeling is shorter than he imagined, the hair is not thick, but also a little bit yellow. There are two of the movie theater, plus the one time they were invited to dinner film company in Dandong, the Liu Xiaoqing was people watching, Guo-Jun Chen, a hero to save the United States, the two also In a hot summer night, some in the room They Guo-Jun Chen downstairs was to jump without thinking, is clinging to him from behind Liu Xiaoqing was spared.

1984, the Liu's and Guo-Jun Chen cohabitation; 1986, they go through the formalities of marriage.

1989 年 6 11, the Beijing High People's Court of Final Appeal ruling the couple divorced. They met at the beginning, the director Guo-Jun Chen was a married man, Liu Xiaoqing literally wore the infamous reputation of third parties, Guo-Jun Chen a divorce until the end! Is such a marriage can be hard-won, who knows but surprisingly it only lasted two years, the two divorced in 1989! Of course, Liu Xiaoqing said to myself, this is because Guo-Jun Chen irascible temper, often with threats of violence against her!

Guo-Jun Chen is the case for the threat of violence to explain:

1997, the Guo-Jun Chen wrote the Kindness between the two men also from the point last remaining ashes.

from Liu Xiaoqing was arrested up to now been released on bail, Guo-Jun Chen has acted indifferent, journalists open up his phone, he had only one sentence: Valentine love most: Jiang Wen

Liu Xiaoqing Jiang deepest love is. Jiang Wen and Liu Xiaoqing 1986 film like to consult with each other shows, more and more close to each other, more casual.

, according to industry friends say that at the time of the day during filming, when we finished the two main characters was criticized in the rain after that scene, the large jar of rice wine director Xie Jin gave Jiang. Jiang excited to hold that the altar wine, please Liu Xiaoqing night carousing, as to what happened that night if no one knows, huh, huh! The final film Later, Liu's tone is more .

During this period, Jiang Wen, Liu Xiaoqing and almost daily contact. Contact the content is naturally concerned with love, we can see the feelings between two people is very deep, and harmonize. To accompany Liu Xiaoqing, Jiang Wen, at the expense of a lot of private time for her big heart happy. He will appear anywhere in the Liu's where the Memory is a little better, of course, will remember the Of course, Jiang Wen and Liu Xiaoqing public is still not the pair, because the natural thing known. Liu Xiaoqing was rushed to the shooting when her husband, Jiang had to train with her to the Yingkou, Yingkou station to the post, the two parting, and then another train sit Jiang returned to Beijing.

when they love, but also maintain and Guo-Jun Chen Liu's marriage, Guo-Jun Chen Liu and Jiang also know that the romance, according to Guo-Jun Chen recalls: April 21, 1988, I used a knife forced Kang said: I have read this thing, Kang took it to the back, said: If you still want me, do not fight him. Later, Jiang met other women, their affair to die a natural death. Even today, the two feelings is still very good. According to their friends said, they still often meet.

Liu Xiaoqing said a former legal adviser, Liu Xiaoqing was arrested, Jiang money for her defense lawyer hired four and say . According to reliable sources, this can be released on bail Liu Xiaoqing, Jiang Wen's activities are successful.

five, the most humiliating her lover: Aden

in Guo-Jun Chen and Jiang Wen's story completed, Liu Xiaoqing's started another in love a chance: Liu Xiaoqing's French Literature Translation Award, , Portuguese and other languages ​​issue, he also won the September 1988 Knight of the European Kentan Bayle.

1994 年 4 月 30 日 10 pm, has become a French writer of Aden, accompanied by the Chinese made a special trip to Beijing, the Chinese actress pictures of the French After meeting room to see Liu Xiaoqing, he met Liu Xiaoqing seize the moment with the timing of creating a film in China after the He frequently asked to see Liu's home and brought to boiling made a string of hot words, courteous and delicate, flattering suit. Then he invited Sheng Liu Xiaoqing holidays in France, hand in hand so, attentive, making Liu's Health goodwill gradually, and slowly opened the door of emotion. Furthermore, Aden to well-known Chinese cultural skills and proficiency in French literature, arts and culture into Liu's limited liability company to do things, and even a coup, so that fresh Liu's strange.

soon, Liu Xiaoqing, 50 presided over by its own set of TV Arts feature film With the Chinese satellite TV station in Hong Kong every Sunday 8 pm prime-time, to more than 100 countries and territories around the world broadcast a continuous .

they love, the work of Aden into Liu's company, and exclusion Liu Xiaoqing Liu Xiaohong sister and her husband Jing Jun, to Liu's home and brought countless storm. But the two broke up because of the efforts to reach the Gulf of Aden. Liu Xiaoqing so determined to

VI suit in Valentine: Wu Weiguo

Interestingly, she broke up with the French lover is almost a love affair with her in the beginning of another phase with and the other is a love of the hero Wu Weiguo.

to Taiwan in 1995, Liu's guest TV series Wu Weiguo is a civilized person, Liu Xiaoqing often boasts he is a Soon, Liu Xiaoqing film Liu Xiaoqing to their own company to take care of many matters to Wu Weiguo, the two also co-starred in Because of their romance, the drama selling well.

Liu Xiaoqing's circle of friends frankly, many men in the Liu Xiaoqing, Wu Weiguo suit in her lover.

2000 年 Liu Xiaoqing was once rumored to marry Wu Weiguo, however, to September 2001, the media suddenly came two split, reportedly because of differences in their work very serious, Liu Xiaoqing Wu Weiguo did not meet the

have a saying: Xiaoqing whether there was a new love is not known, but is said to have been committed with the Wu Weiguo Liu's But how can we be at her side for years with the Wu Weiguo sent away? For which she set a scam: there will be a first to tell Wu Weiguo drama directed him, dragged in May 2000 when, according to the laws of Hong Kong, Wu Weiguo to return back to Hong Kong, and Liu Xiaoqing tell him you go back and return it. Wu Weiguo want to do TV drama television series, Liu Xiaoqing said contraband such as you reported back then.

Wu Weiguo front foot was gone, Liu Xiaoqing immediately ordered his men: for all his Wu Weiguo

to be the pathetic belongings Post had gone to Hong Kong's Wu Weiguo Liu's called phone: Do not come back. Post your stuff for you to go to Shenzhen, you get it.

Wu Weiguo perplexing, how the feelings of a few years it suddenly vanished? What he means may also not like people Guo-Jun Chen, a marriage certificate in that paper, you can talk about the reasons to the court. Wu Weiguo how can swallow, repeated threatened to cut wrist. Can you cut the wrist or not, and Liu Xiaoqing, but not in any way. Therefore, Wu Weiguo really 哑巴吃黄连, 有苦说不出.

Since then, they quietly seclusion Wu Weiguo, Liu Xiaoqing was arrested more than a year, he did not receive any media interviews. Liu Xiaoqing, a friend said that this also shows that the cultivation of Wu Weiguo, Liu Xiaoqing's reputation by not seek anything for themselves.

seven, never betray her lover adjuvant: Fung

about two met in 2000, the A Feng Xiaoqing smaller than ten years old, formerly known as Sun Xiangguang Fung, Shaanxi, 40 years old, was tall and sturdy, sporting long hair, he was Liu's company produced the TV drama Liu Xiaoqing, after they fell in love with Liu Xiaoqing. To Liu Xiaoqing, Fung with the first wife divorced. They divorce less than 1 year old child also. Liu Xiaoqing Sun Xiangguang joined the company and became a man behind Liu Xiaoqing, Liu Xiaoqing not only ideas, but also quietly changed his name to the Fung.

When Liu's evening somewhere in Sichuan, when, according to local media, Fung casual wearing a blue, long hair tied behind, a very gracious way of Liu Xiaoqing, Liu's office asked a while to find the director time, while they get with the accompaniment, while they accompany Liu's chat. Liu Xiaoqing concert is over, Fung also took out a tissue to wipe her face rain. Did not want to sign to the audience, but in the next persuade Fung, Liu's actually very obedient to sign his name. Liu Xiaoqing, a reporter to verify, uproar with her male assistant Fung whether there are results, Liu Xiaoqing noncommittal answer: No man can not live. Remember when the news media have reported, has experienced several failed marriage, Liu Xiaoqing, when she first entered the prison, had Tuoren Dai word to Fung, said that if Fung willing to wait for her, she was released from prison on and Fung married, Fung was heard this said that if Liu's willing to get married immediately! Liu Xiaoqing and Fung finally in October 2003 registration of marriage. Fung prostitutes in 2005 because of divorce.

eight, the smallest man successfully host: Easy Steel

June of this year, before the August badminton team of professional players in the new steel has become the life of Liu Xiaoqing Assistant. Liu's badminton team member is a star, usually like to play badminton exercise, so the easy to steel as her personal trainer. Hunan Zhuzhou home only 30 years old this year, easy to steel, not only tall, handsome appearance, is a typical hearty cheerful Badminton team with a member of Star as saying,

easy to steel and what kind of twists and turns Liu's story? Easy to be like the end of steel? We'll see.

emotional ups and downs over the years to create a news star Liu Xiaoqing effect! Events and to imprisonment for tax evasion, if not controversy, and perhaps would be better reputation Liu Xiaoqing, the vitality of the news media makes stars, it was originally the general strategy of the entertainment industry, but no matter Ye Hao speculation scandal, controversy or incident worth mentioning, but do not trick anyone to deceive the public.
qingggong8zi is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links