Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 04-12-2011, 05:23 AM   #1
bolsooi19

Default Microsoft Office Professional 2010 blog mark-your-

As we're on the eve of a brand new year (along with a new month), I must get this chance to remind you that January 2005 is “Be Nice to a Recruiter Month.” Put on your party hat now,Office 2007 Professional Plus! What does this mean to you? If you are a Hiring Manager ... Do something nice for your recruiter. Start using a simple,Office 2010 Discount, “Thank you for all your hard work.” If your recruiter works in-house,Office Pro 2007 Key, send a praising email to her manager. In the yr ahead, remember that,Microsoft Office Professional 2010, as easy as it looks, recruiting top talent is not a mindless job (thankless – yes, mindless – no), and for the best recruiters to stay in the business, mutual respect have to be shown. If you are a recruiter’s "prospect" … Be polite. It’s ok to turn a recruiter away, but a little kindness never hurts. In fact, it may help you. If you ever worked having a honestly good recruiter … Look up that person. Send him a quick e-mail and describe the affect your relationship had upon you. You’d be surprised how much impact those little notes of gratitude have upon a recruiter’s outlook. We are all in the “people business,” so when a previous candidate or hiring manager thinks we left a good impression, that high can’t be beat. We remember them and cherish them. (I personally print them out and keep them on my corkboard as a reminder of the positive impact I can have on others.) If you are a recruiter … Tell another recruiter three things you like about his style. What makes that recruiter stand apart from the pack? If you are an angry blogger … Leave the poor recruiter alone unless she actually does something to offend you. Too many times, I read blog posts that attack recruiters who have not yet done any wrong but are automatically grouped with the “naughty” because a few bad apples. Resist the urge. When it doubt, press delete. (I’ll be around the look-out for offenders this month!) ;-) If you have a poor experience having a recruiter … Give the recruiter or his manager or his company this feedback. Deliver your criticism in a constructive manner and ask that improvements be made. Complaining is fine, but make sure you are heard by the people who can affect change. Here’s what other bloggers are saying about “Be Nice to a Recruiter Month” … both the good and the bad: Chris Woodruff: Sharing the Joy of Software/Delphi in the .NET World -January 2005 – Be Nice to a Recruiter Month Jason Davis: Recruiting.com - Being Nice to a Recruiter Anthony Meaney: Canadian Headhunter - Be Nice to Us Peter Stathakos: Stack of Toast - January 2005 – Be Nice to a Recruiter Month Casey Chesnut: brains-N-brawn - Hate Recruiter 12 months Josh Ledgard: Scooblog - January is "Be Nice to a Recruiter Month"; Spread the Word Michael Specht: My blog of HR,Windows 7 License, and technology stuff - Be Nice to a Recruiter Month Richard Norman: Deep thoughts ... - I love recruiters Hope I’m not missing anyone. Let me know if I am … Have a fun and safe New Year's Eve! gretchen

Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2011, 06:20 AM   #2
aaa888846qt
Sergeant First Class

aaa888846qt is on a distinguished road

一、火灾探测器的设置部位
火灾自动报警系统中,火灾探测器的设置部位应当与保护对象分别相适应。不同级别的保护对象,探测器设置的部 位有所区别。总的来说,特别对象,是全面重点保护对象,探测器基本上是全面设置。一级保护对象,是局部重点 保护对象,探测器在大部分部位设置。二级保护对象。是局部普通保护对象,探测器在部分部位设置 。
(一)特级保护对象火灾探测器的设置部位应符合现行国家标准《高层民用建筑设计防火规范》GB 50045-98的有关规定。建筑高度超过100m的高层建筑,除面积小于5m2的厕所、卫生间外,均应设置火灾探测器 。
(二)一级保护对象宜在下列部位设置火灾探测器:
1.财贸金融楼的办公室、营业厅、票证库;
2.电信楼、邮电楼的重要机房和重要房间;
3.商业楼、商住楼的营业厅,展览楼的展览厅;
4.高级旅馆的客房和公共活动用房;
5.电力调度楼、防灾指挥调度楼等的微波机房、计算机房、动力机房;
6.广播电视楼的演播室、播音室、录音室、节目播出技术用房、道具布景房;
7.图书馆的书库、阅览室、办公室;
8.档案楼的档案室、会议室、办公室;
表4.1.2.1 火灾自动报警系统保护对象分级
9.办公楼的办公室、会议室、档案室;
10.医院的病房、贵重医疗设备室、病历档案室、药品库;
11.科研楼的资料室、贵重设备室、可燃物较多和火灾危险性较大的实验室;
12.教学楼的电化教室、理化演示、实验室、贵重设备、仪器室;
13.高级住宅(公寓)的卧房、书房、起居室(前厅)、厨房;
14.甲、乙类生产厂房及其控制室;
15.甲、乙类物品库房;
16.设在地下室的丙、丁类生产车间;
17.设在地下室的丙、丁类物品库房;
18.地下铁道的地铁站厅、行人通道;
19.体育馆、影剧院、会堂、礼堂的舞台、化妆室、道具室、放映室、观众厅、休息厅及其附设的一切娱乐场所 ;
20.高级办公室、会议室、陈列室、展览室、商场营业厅;
21.消防电梯、防烟楼梯的前室外及合用前室、除普通住宅外走道、门厅;
22.可燃物品库房、空调机房、配电室(间)、变压器室、自备发电机房、电梯机房;
23.净高超过2.6M且可燃物较多的技术夹层;
24.敷设具有可延燃绝缘层和外护层电缆的电缆竖井,电缆夹层、电缆隧道、电缆配线桥架;
25.贵重设备间和火灾危险性较大的房间;
26.电子计算机的主机房、控制室、纸库、光或磁记录材料库;
27.经常有人停留或可燃物较多的地下室:
28.餐厅、娱乐场所、卡拉ok厅(房)、歌舞厅、多功能表演厅、电子游戏机房等。
29.高层汽车库、1类汽车库、2类地下汽车库、机械立体汽车库、复式汽车库、采用升降梯作汽车疏散出口的 汽车库;
30.污衣道室、垃圾道前室、净高超过0.8m的具有可燃物的闷顶、商业用或公共厨房;
31.以可燃气体为燃料的公共厨房(商业、企、事业单位)及燃气表房(应装可燃气体探测器);
32.需要设置火灾探测器的其它场所。
(三)二级保护对象宜在下列部位设置火灾探测器:
1.财贸金融楼的办公室、营业厅、票证库;
2.广播、电视、电信楼的演播室,播音、录音室,节目播出技术用房,微波机房、通讯机房;
3.指挥、调度楼的微波机房、通讯机房;
4.图书馆、档案楼的书库、档案室;
5.影剧院的舞台和布景道具房;
6.高级住宅(公寓)的卧房、书房、起居室(前厅)、厨房;
7.丙类生产厂房、丙类物品库房;
8.设在地下室的丙、丁类生产车间,丙、丁类物品库房;
9.高层汽车库、1类汽车库、2类地下汽车库、机械立体汽车库、复式汽车库、采用升降梯作汽车疏散出口的汽 车库;
10.长度超过500m的城市地下车道、隧道,888真人
11.商业餐厅、面积大于500平方的营业厅、观众厅、展览厅等公供活动用房,高级办公室、旅馆的 客房。
12.消防电梯、防烟楼梯的前室及合用前室,除普通住宅外的走道、门厅,商业用厨房;
13.净高超过0.8m的具有可燃物的闷顶,可燃物较多的技术夹层;
14.敷设具有可延燃绝缘层和外护层电缆的电缆竖井,电缆夹层、电缆隧道、电缆配线桥架:
15.以可燃气体为燃料的公共厨房(商业、企、事业单位)及燃气表房应装可燃气体探测器;
16.歌舞厅、卡拉ok厅(房)、夜总会;
17.经常有人停留或可燃物较多的地下室;
18.电子计算机的主机房、控制室、纸库、光或磁记录材料库;重要机房、贵重仪器房、设备房、空调机房、配 电房、变压器房、自备发电机房、电梯机房、面积大于50平方米的可燃物品库房;
19.性质重要或有贵重物品的房间和需要设置火灾探测器的其它场所。 信息条形码:2738810589289621
400){this.width=400}"/>
aaa888846qt is offline   Reply With Quote