Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 04-11-2011, 03:28 AM   #1
zxxcvset6n
Corporal

zxxcvset6n is on a distinguished road
Default Revlon Hearts Mr. Sketch – Fashionista Fashion I

Posted in:
Beauty, Slideshows Revlon Hearts Mr. Sketch By Natalie Hormilla Monday, Mar 23, 2009 / 1:40 PM GMT -5
I’ve seen a lot of crazy beauty crap in my days. Fart guards, spray-on ab kits,akley sunglasses, press-on shadows – basically, nothing surprises me anymore.
Yet when Revlon’s April-launching collection of eight fruity-scented nail lacquers landed on my desk last week, all that practiced cynicism was replaced with a WTF. Nail polishes that become fruit-scented after they dry? Right. But since it’s my job, I went ahead and lightly painted my pinkie with the deep periwinkle Not So Blue-berry shade,Target Heads Way Uptown – Fashionista Fashion In, then tentatively sniffed my nail.
I spent the rest of the afternoon compulsively inhaling my finger the way we all used to inhale Mr. Sketch’s grape markers in third grade art class, making the other Starbucks patrons around me very uncomfortable and giving myself one hell of a migraine.
At some point, while I inhaled the sickeningly addictive sweet,Model Slash Move On – Fashionista Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice, sweet scent of ######## blueberries, I imagined the marketing meeting for this one: “So I’ve got this great idea. Nail polish you sniff. The kids’ll love it, providing they don’t get brain damage from inhalation.”
General impression: The colors are pretty, the polish goes on smooth,Wang Follows Yigal – Fashionista Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice, they didn’t chip easily and the scents are alarmingly addictive. No they don’t really fulfill any specific beauty needs, nor are they some groundbreaking development for the industry, but boy are they fun. And every now and then it’s nice to have a little bit of silliness in your routine. Now excuse me while I paint on the Mango and imagine I’m in Tahiti.
–MEGAN MCINTYRE
zxxcvset6n is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links