Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 04-08-2011, 03:19 AM   #1
aeiurh567

Default studio headphones Small piece collection of sticke

3, exaggerating
a bad character, ought not, always debauchery man died, his wife, although usually hate Such is Life, but can not help but Hanbei before the thank-you in spirit.
hear friends oration in the study, there was actually a: king of the simple and honest, character Jianyou, age support tutor children, to benefit the rich helping the poor, are all loved.
son, his wife whispered: where lying is not your father? : I am more than you save, I smoke a pick a sauce, even the matches do not have one.

5, the most misleading messages!
you happy because I'm happy, I'm happy because you happy, I lie down because you lost, I lost because you are sick, I laugh because you are strong,beats tour Small piece collection of stickers (Phi, and I have money because you sold ... ... Zhu A!
these days, I have always wanted to give you three words, but was worried that a even a friend can be done, but I could not help, or would like to say: take some money!
how I have the heart to watch you go? How much we spend together warm and happy time, but today we should break up,monster earphones [ transferred ] to drive your car door locks! Look in your sad eyes, I shouted: Wait, I do not sell this dog

6, mice were anxious cat chasing mice Shengzhi
, in most times of crisis the mouse to a screeching halt back big Jiaoji Sheng Mouse touch the profusely sweating Fortunately, said: .
B: how wrong?
A: The first wife, and left.
B: the second?
A: She will not go away.

come from a small boy, one day after school, asked his mother: Mom, I'm in the end come from?
mother not to answer that question, but should take this opportunity to teach children to seriousness of the cats and dogs, for example, hedged to talk about the reproductive process ... ...
after listening to his son, a loss that : how could this be? My classmate said he was from Shanxi to the ... ...

9, a dyspeptic patient complained to the doctor: I'm getting is not normal, what to eat pull anything, eat cucumber pull cucumber, watermelon eating watermelon pull How do we restore normal? Doctors silent for a moment, that you can only eat shit out.

10, not so clever donkey
a wise man walks in the countryside and see a donkey in the drawing inside the mill grinding, neck hung a string of bells on top. So smart people to the miller Road:
After the bell, and if does not ring a bell, I know lazy bastard again. Hearing the bell, it did not work, how to do it?
a nickname, San Mao, students are lying asleep on the desk, the teacher is very angry, put San Mao called up.
teacher asked: You said that Wang and Ou are even in common?
San Mao blurted out: they are Sung.
teacher then asked: Then tell me that they and the Emperor, Zhuge Liang have in common?
San Mao Lengle Leng, replied: They are ancient.
laughter in class, the teacher will be wrong, simply as a game going, were also considered active classroom air, so he asked: What they and Sun Yat-sen, Lu Xun have in common?
San Mao thought, says: they are men.
teacher then asked: If you include Qingzhao, Empress it?
San Mao anxious: he, they are all Chinese.
teacher smiled and asked: You say that Napoleon and Caesar have in common?
San Mao: They've all been emperor.
teacher asked: they and Darwin, and Hitler have in common?
Sanmao A hang of this time has been, and he proudly answered: They are all foreigners.
teachers are pressed for one: that they and I mentioned before, these people have in common?
Sanmao stabbed in the end of a pole: they are human beings.
teacher asked: As far as I know, these people had chicken Liang Yang, Empress, Caesar also raised a dog, these animals are counted, they, and they have in common?
so I asked the teacher, San Mao's head start sweating: this ... ... them and they all died.
ah, indeed all dead. Teacher nodded.
San Mao, a soft legs,monster turbine Mentality is not good so what bett, sat down and thought that in this issue of the coming to an end, right?
Unexpectedly, the teacher said: you stand up, one last question ... ...
if they are alive they can find in common?
San Mao dumbfounded, he thought for a full five minutes,beats pro, before long face,studio headphones, said: If the difference is not so, they and they should have eaten lunch.

12, because of cruelty to animals
a farmer feeding pigs eat swill every day, the result was
Later, the pigs eat the farmer to change the Tianshan snow lotus, the result has been
One day, the leadership again visited and asked what farmers feed the pigs to eat.
farmer said: After the bed rest.
wife asked: golden years of the Tong Zhi ye so impatient, ah, not so anxious are you hanging?
husband: He that is in his twenties, I am now near forty, can not be compared.
wife asked: So you did not marry his twenties, when impatient supposed ah?
Husband A: buy a piece of meat.
wife asked: Zuosa?
Husband A: a hole.
wife thought for a moment and said: If the hard times, it is really sin ah.

14, a friend forgot to hide ########ographic the pp, seen by his father, training him to a little more training, then training the next morning also.
this friend last straw, with his mother, how I see it, and I have 24, is pulled out of the dog breeding it!

15, a passenger on the bus head out the car window,monster dr dre, saw the driver, said: that stretch back to go head to head, this car also does not fit your head ah!

16, Mui's daughter in high school took to the streets to buy eggs, eggs that are small bought one. Mei Shun Kouwen: Now how is such a small egg? Daughter back: estimates are raw chicken, now popular puppy love.

cloud Education 7-year-old son: , did not place a. wait for the next one now! to help her search results: chess
the woman refuses to accept the results and found the input
1. have a beautiful house
2. have a lot of money
computer to help her re-search Results: Bank
this woman is still not disappointed
1 input conditions continue to look cool but also a sense of security

2 results found result: Altman
this woman still not disappointed, but also to continue to input conditions
1. To Shuai
2. have a car
3. have a beautiful house
4. have a lot of money to look cool