Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 04-07-2011, 10:09 AM   #1
hellokety23

Default 成功贵在坚持不懈

坚持
    骐骥一跃,不能十步;驽马十驾,功在不舍。同样,成功的秘诀不在于一蹴而就,而在于你是否能够持之 以恒。
    曾有这样一个故事。
    1987年,她14岁,在湖南益阳的一个小镇卖茶,1毛钱一杯。因为她的茶杯比别人大一号,所以卖 得最快,那时,她总是快乐地忙碌着。
    1990年,她17岁,她把卖茶的摊点搬到了益阳市,并且改卖当地特有的“擂茶”。擂茶制作比较麻 烦,但也卖得起价钱。那是,她的小生意总是忙忙碌碌。
    1993年,她20岁,仍在卖茶,不过卖的地点又变了,在省城长沙,摊点也变成了小店面。客人进门 后,必能品尝到热乎乎的香茶,在尽情享用后,他们或多或少会掏钱再拎上一两袋茶叶。
    1997年,她24岁,长达十年的光阴,她始终在茶叶与茶水间滚打。这时,她已经拥有37家茶庄, 遍布于长沙、西安、深圳、上海等地。福建安溪、浙江杭州的茶商们一提起她的名字,莫不竖起大拇 指。
    2003年,她30岁,她的最大梦想实现了。“在本来习惯于喝咖啡的国度里,也有洋溢着茶叶清香的 茶庄出现,那就是我开的……”说这句话时她已经把茶庄开到了香港和新加坡。
    还有一个故事。
    新生开学,“今天只学一件最容易的事情,每人把胳膊尽量往前甩,然后再尽量往后甩,每天做300下 。”老师说。
    一个月以后有90%人坚持。
    又过一个月有仅剩80%。
    一年以后,老师问:“每天还坚持300下的请举手!”整个教室里,只有一个人举手,他后来成为了世 界上伟大的哲学家。
    这是两个真实的故事,让我们记住他们的名子吧!孟乔波和柏拉图,一个卖茶的商人和一个 伟大的哲学家
    从这两个故事中可以发现:成功没有秘诀,贵在坚持不懈。任何伟大的事业,成于坚持不懈,毁于半途而 废。其实,世间最容易的事是坚持,最难的,也是坚持。说它容易,是因为只要愿意,人人都能做到;说它难,是 因为能真正坚持下来的,终究只是少数人。巴斯德有句名言“告诉你使我达到目标的奥秘吧,我唯一的力量就是我 的坚持精神。”
    从事期货行业以来,亦曾有过放弃的念头,但总被他们的执着和坚持感动。曾在《我的期货梦想》中写道 “我喜欢期货的神奇和魔力,经过无数绿肥红瘦的日子,前方的路充满荆棘和考验,坚持不懈才会有梦想和希望。 ”如今的我,也在努力并坚持着,不过是想一条路走到底而已。
    人的一生又何尝不是如此?从“昨夜西风调碧树,独上高楼,望尽天涯路。”到“衣带渐宽终不悔,为伊 消得人憔悴。”再到“众里寻她千百度,蓦然回首,那人却在灯火阑珊处。”都应该坚持,坚持生命的困惑、领悟 和真谛。只有如此,在你到暮年的时候,细细回想起来,才会觉得没有虚度曾经美好的年华,才会觉得自己的整个 生命都充满价值。
  Insist on
  Thestrals leap, cannot lake ten paces, NuMa ten rides, reactive in give up. Similarly, the secret of success is not overnight, but in whether or not you can perserve.
  Once there was a story.
  In 1987, she was 14, a small town in hunan yiyang sell tea, ten cents a cup. Because of her cup size larger than others, so to sell the fastest, at that time,monster beats controltalk, she always happily busy.
  In 1990, she 17 years old, she took TanDian moved to sell tea, and to sell the local yiyang city unique "bang tea". Beating tea making more troublesome, but also sell up the price. That is, her small business is always as busy as a bee.
  In 1993, she 20 years old, still sell tea, but sell site changed again, in changsha city, TanDian also turned into small stores. Guests after taking the door, will enjoy warm sweet tea, in enjoy, they more or less will pay to carry on 9 tea bag.
  In 1997, she 24 years old, for more than ten years time, she always in tea and tea between rigor. At this time, she has had 37 home tea, changsha, xian, around in shenzhen, Shanghai, etc. Anxi fujian, zhejiang hangzhou tea-brokers mention of her name, place a thumbs-up.
  In 2003, she 30 years old, her greatest dream has come true. "In originally used to drink coffee nation, also have permeated with tea scented tea appear, that is, I open..." Say this words when she has put tea open to Hong Kong and Singapore.
  Another story.
  Start their new, "today, only to learn a thing the easiest thing, each pair of arm as far as possible, and then went back as far as possible jilt jilt, every day do next." 300 The teacher said.
  A month later 90% people stick.
  Again lead a month with only 80%.
  One year later, the teacher ask: "every persist in 300 next please raise hand!" Whole classroom, only one hand, he later became the world's great philosopher.
  This is two true story, let us remember their name! MengQiaoBo and Plato, a sell tea merchants and a great philosopher
  From the two stories can be found: there are no secrets to success lies in perseverance. Any of the great career, as in unremitting, destroyed by halves. In fact, worldly the easiest thing is to insist, the hardest, also insisted. Say it easy, because if they prefer, everybody can do, Say it is difficult, because can really persist, after all is a minority. Pasteur a famous adage "tell you that I reach the goal of mystery right, I the only power is my persistence spirit."
  Since engaging in futures industry, also had abandon thoughts, but always be their persistence and insist on moving. Once in "I wrote," dreams of futures "I liked the futures of magic and magic, after countless water-retaining red thin day, front road thorns and the test, persistence will have hopes and dreams." Now, I have in effort and insisted, however is to think that way really just.
  The person's lifetime might it not so? From "last night, alone zephyr adjustable Bess tree on high-rise, hope all tianya road." "My end is not wide enough for the Iraqi people to wave gadites gaunt." And then to "the find her thousand degrees, suddenly look back, that person but in the lights decayed place." Should persist, by the life of confusion, digestion and truth. Only in this way, in you to our ideas, carefully, in retrospect, to feel not in vain have nice time, to feel your entire life worthwhile.

Sponsored Links