Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 04-04-2011, 07:59 AM   #1
jhjkrhsd
Major

jhjkrhsd is on a distinguished road
Default Office 2010 Key VirtualR – Now Accepting Donation

Starting up at the moment,Office 2010 Key, VirtualR accepts donations to aid covering the expanding fees of operating this online site. This was an exceptionally complex conclusion for me as I used to be always proud to be able to refuse donations however the latest developments have offered me no other selection.
As many of you will presently have read during the Twitter posting below, the page will quickly be shifting to a significantly more efficient server because it has outgrown the present platform yet again. Right until March 2009, the website ran on a shared hosting account costing me lower than 50EUR a month. Right now an extended gone, the page now requires servers with multi-core CPUs and loads of RAM to stay up for the duration of load hrs. While you can just imagine,Windows 7 Activation, the month to month costs of working this service have steeply inclined also.
Incorporating for the difficulty is definitely the chosen blogging platform. Although Wordpress is often a really robust and feature-rich procedure, it’s notoriously resource-hungry when it comes to high-load situations. That’s why my long-term goal is to move the website to a extra professional blogging platform that is much more suited to high-traffic sites such as this one,Windows 7 Product Key, giving VirtualR a additional solid foundation. Migrating to a whole new technique goes way beyond my technical skills though, meaning I will have to get professional assistance to get this done.
Until finally now, my advertisers have been solely responsible for keeping this site alive, the advertising revenue is further and additional unable to keep up with the rising fees though. The current number of banners on the internet page are pretty much the maximum I'm willing to do,Office 2010, I don’t want VirtualR to become one of those sites where you have to look hard to find the content between all the advertising.
There are no other sources of revenue as I refuse to accept payments from any company in exchange for positive endorsements as I strongly believe that VirtualR must remain completely neutral to become a valuable services on the community. I never want to get into a situation where I have to positively cover some arcade racer or anything else that I feel does not fit the community just because it pays very well.I'm not on the payroll of any developer or companies with a business interest in this community, advertising is never hidden in content but strictly limited for the banner spots you're able to clearly identify as such on the web site.
As all of this limits my choices to make the money that is required to keep the website alive,Office 2010, I have decided to accept donations as a lot of you have been asking about that within the past.
I`d like to point out one thing clearly: There will be no benefits for donors or any kind of limits for everyone else. Whether or not you donate, VirtualR will keep the same free place it used to become. I don’t want to pressure anyone to donate in any way, you're free to enjoy the web-site without ever donating a dime. But if you feel that truly independent sim racing news are worth to become supported with a few bucks, I'll humbly accept your donation beneath.
Thanks a lot for reading through all this, I felt the need to explain my judgement in detail. I'm still somewhat uncomfortable with the whole situation so I would appreciate it if you could leave some of that brutally-honest feedback VirtualR readers are known for
jhjkrhsd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links