Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 04-02-2011, 04:18 PM   #1
annjuzzl

Default Ed hardy T Shirt Things to Carry in Your Purse on

In order to keep your purse organized it is best to only carry the things that you need on a daily bases. The following list is the things most people will use regularly.
Wallet with credit cards, photo id, medical cards Ed hardy T Shirt, emergency cash.
Cell phone
I like to carry a digital camera but most phones have this built right in these days.
Small brush
Floss
Chap-stick
Small bottle of hand lotion.
Tweezers (in case you get a splinter while you are shopping)
Scrunchy for you hair
Sun Glasses
Pen
Reading Glasses (if your over 40)
Kleenex pocket pack
I don't know if you have ever tried to hold your bladder in for four hours in a car travelling at speeds in excess of 120 miles an hour, but it may explain why my mother had the thigh muscles of an Olympic athlete. Those of you who have never been to France may think my mother was a bit picky, but then you've probably never had to squat over a smelly hole in the ground whilst clinging for dear life to two rusty, iron chains in a damp cellar Coogi Hats, illuminated by a single light bulb dangling from the ceiling that had last been changed during the German occupation forty years earlier, while a cadaverous male attendant reeking of garlic politely enquires if you would like another sheet of newspaper.
Extended List For Long Days
A book that you can read while waiting in line or at the doctor's office.
iPod nanos are really nice for keeping audio books or music. I listen to audio books in my car while driving to work every morning or when I talk walks on my lunch break. The little nanos are very affordable these days.
Tooth brush and paste. Keep these tucked away in one of you make-up bags.
A couple healthy snacks in case you don't have time to stop and eat. Power bars or granola bars are perfect for tossing in your tote.
If I am going to be out all day I also like to wet a bath rag and store it in a zip-lock baggie. You'll be pleased with this idea on hot days.
A small sticky note pad for jotting down quick notes and ideas.
The bathroom sink, in case you need to freshen up. Don't we wish!
Toilets may have improved a bit since then (though not in France), but taking a pee is still fraught with more unseen dangers for us girls than exploring the uncharted rain forests of the Amazon.The first thing my mother taught me was to grab a handful of toilet paper and wipe the seat. Then Dolce Gabbana Underwear, she'd carefully lay strips of toilet paper to cover the seat. Lesson two was learning to assume 'The position'. This required carefully balancing over the toilet in a squatting position without actually letting any of your flesh make contact with the toilet seat. The flaw in this strategy was that by the time I was ready to pee, my thigh muscles had given up the struggle, I'd overbalance, land heavily on the seat and the trickle of wetness down the inside of my leg meant we'd have to go home to change my knickers.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2011, 04:19 PM   #2
ming7bai2d
Second Lieutenant

ming7bai2d is on a distinguished road

,nike dunk shoes

| Back to logs list

2001173 2008 年 06 月 16 日 13:04 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Categories: funny

| Back to logs list
ming7bai2d is offline   Reply With Quote