Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 04-02-2011, 04:41 AM   #1
kodybyan40se

Default Reproduced the right psychological intervention a

Note LearningThe following reprint of this stuff, as I have just graduated as an NLP Practitioner perspective to look at, really is very professional and important!
Please honor those who came to my blog to see students who are carefully reproduced to read about, or else out of the inappropriate expression of love to show compassion, it is likely to cause secondary damage!
victims rest in peace, may the living be saved,monster beats by dre tour, the people of these children survived, and the future need to face hard!

Please respect their noble humanity! To help them get back their power to help them self-reliance.
do not give them over-arranged, over the mercy of blind dependence.

The first members of the group arrived in Chengdu, in today's work session, the special psychological experts concluded that the psychological crisis intervention services, the principles to be followed, and to avoid misunderstanding, the general principle that all are willing to pay for care,paul smith extreme, love community to the public, when faced with the recommendations of the affected children, in this and share -

and hit the children when you are together, not ten, five to

not to do:
1, do not cheat (as a child the parents have died, or lie to him);
2, do not promise he can not do (I'll help you find your parents);
3, do not force He recalls, or to speak (do not say so, he has made their own emotional way;
5, not to show he is very poor, need to be sympathetic to the way;
6, do not try to replace his parents, do not say, , will make the child feel that they betrayed their own parents;
7, do not over-giving, may cause dependence, anger or feeling of being out of charity, that anger on someone else;
8, do not think he is savior Do not think that only they can help him,tods driving, to let him find the way to recovery, start self-healing ability of each person;
9, not to create their guilt (survivors of the syndrome - why my classmates are dead ), do not say, curious, this is adding insult to injury;

what to do:
1, if necessary and possible, a large number of body contacts:
the children at this stage, in this context (only shock, acute phase response - in a major incident, in a few seconds or a few hours a few months), did not hesitate to body contact. However, if the child refuses, do not force.
2, the first call using the language of everyday life, established a good relationship, talking about the possibility of opening; simple, popular, or even repeat a very normal way,
4,mbt shoes, if you have time, also allowed, to express the way a child: a special channel of communication, painting, a way to tell fairy tales
5, the time to say goodbye after you need my help, or can come to me, I am sad all the time. Can provide a unified phone or address. (Tankan were coming and going, causing the child to be kept away, separating trauma

mail this log from the QQ! Qzone convenient new way of writing, the details come in> >

Sponsored Links