Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-16-2011, 02:20 PM   #1
F6183ydll
First Lieutenant

F6183ydll is on a distinguished road
Default 48 kinds of shopping navigate techniques, 48 dialo

48 kinds of shopping guide techniques, 48 ​​dialogue scenes, exercise increased performance!
1. We smile to right, to the customer but no response, silent or coldly replied: I look approximately.
[error response 1] does not matter,Womens Lacoste Arin Trainers, you just see it.
[error response 2] Well, you just look at it.
[error response 3] Well, you look, need help, shriek me.
template drill
①: shopping guide: It does not matter, you are buying does not matter, you may want to look at our products. To, I would let you tell us about our lighting ... ... Does your bedroom furniture is what color?
Comments: first onward the customer means, in a easeful tone to ease the psychological pressure on customers, and brief characteristics of the lamp, and then changed the subject in the manner of questions to guide the customer to answer questions, at all times customers are willing to reply our questions, staff can be expanded in-depth questions,Lacoste Shua Lace Trainers, to make a smooth sales process forward.
②: shopping guide: It does not matter, apt purchase things namely apt discern extra! But Miss, I actually would favor to introduce you to our latest evolution of this
Comments: The 1st customer is still acknowledged meaning, in a relaxed intonation to ease the psychological pressure on customers, and then changed the subject to navigate the intonation of sincere and excited approximately a product to the customer, and powerful access to adviser customers to your gestures to, by the time customers are willing to go with you to understand the products, shopping guide can be expanded in-depth understanding of customers asking for other needs, so namely a smooth sales process ahead.
Wang Jianjun four perspectives: shopping guide is not a guide to buy, but take the initiative to guide customers toward the purchase of instruction
2. Customers actually like, but other people do not buy peer, said: I think the general, to look elsewhere and see.
[error response 1] will not Yeah, I feel good.
[error response 2] This is the main partition this season.
[error response 3] This is quite singular ah, how it will look good?
[error response 4] no matter how folk mention, your own think?
clerk and accompanied by confrontational mood is not profitable to establish a good sales surroundings.
template drill
shopping guide: this gentleman, you not only have a unique perspective on the lamps, but also friends very carefully, can bring your friends together to buy such a fine lighting! Ask you, what do you think there is not better? We can exchange views, and then with the help of your friends for his selection to the real thing, right?
Comments: First of always sincere compliment subtly accompany buyers, and then ask his recommendations above the buy of family. As long as buyers are compliant to give, accompanied at his outlook, it manner we must safe his patronize, sales, the probability of success will greatly boost.
shopping guide: (for customers) to your friends to buy lamps quite knowledgeable, and quite hard, no prodigy you send him up and buy a lamp too! (To accompany the buyer) does this marquis, what do you calculate there sensibility substandard know it? You can tell me, so together we can make suggestions to your friends, assist her find a more appropriate for their home fixtures, right?
Comments: First of praise for the customer, accompanied by oblique customers of professional, alert, etc., and then asked, accompanied by the views of buyers, will drag him for his suggestions, at the peak of he gives suggestions, you can migrate the sales process.
Wang four perspectives: the buyer can either be accompanied by an antagonist, you can be friends
3. Although accepted our customers to establish meaning, but afterward did not make a purchase decision to leave
[error response 1] This is really for you, too to discuss what!
[error response 2] really fit, you will not need to consider.
[error response 3] ... ... (speechless, began to collect the material)
[error response 4] Well, salute you to a good dispute again.
And speechless to receive the clothes would seem too negate, did not make whichever effort to win the customer's business, feeling, because at the peak of the shopping guide phrase ejection, the customer to remain in place in order to avoid the embarrassment, the only down the stairs to leave the store.

template drill
shopping guide: Yes, you have this idea I can understand, once and for all, good lighting is also good to buy a few thousand block it, it have to discuss the matter with her husband, so will not repent buying it. That all right? You sit for a while, I introduce several more to you, you can see more, much more about, so it will be more comprehensive attention of some ... ...
Comments: First identify the customer this argument is reasonable, the psychological support for the customer, then this is the logical reason for customers to introduce several other goods, the purpose is to stretch the customer left shop period to understand the real situation of customer and arranging the foundation for the establishment of mutual trust.
shopping guide: Miss, no matter which style and color of light fixtures, etc., are very much in line with your room, and I want to feel it, you liked. You may want to consider that, of course, you have this idea I can understand, but I anxious that I have to explain where not in place, so I want to ask about your benefit, your main consideration now is ...? (Smile and cease to visually guide the customer to say other concerns), Miss, in addition to ... ..., there are other reasons why you can now make a decision? (And guide each other out all concerns to be addressed selectively, it should immediately lead the customer transaction)
shopping guide: Miss, you concern about this issue I explain? (As long as the customer to say it, nod or recommendation to buy immediately silence) Well, your boating address is ... ...? (If the customer is still said to be with her husband to discuss or consider the other is to import the afterward step)
shopping guide: Miss, if you really want to think about it, I can understand. But I want to tell you is that this lamp is ideal for your situation,New Lacoste Trainers High Top, and also very cost-effective to buy now, you see it in style ... it's the color ... and work ... ... ... ... it's light, and this Treasury has only a set of lamps, if I were you installed in your home is really a pity. So okay, I give you to keep up creature really hope you do not miss this lamp, because this really is very light for you!
Comments: First of all with the way the pressure slightly to guide customers to tell the real reason for his denial, and then deal with its refusal to point to guide the customer transaction immediately after the last out if the customer does want to compare, on the fitting step back, but it must be paving the way for the customers back.
Wang four perspectives:
moderate oppression can improve the representation of 70% of the behind mart customers will buy the productions
4: We recommend that customers feel the product features, but the customer is not very willing to
[error response 1] like, you can feel.
[error response 2] This is our fashionable, it's biggest advantage is ... ...
[error response 3] this is pretty good, you can look at.
touch the merchandise into the store or start on such a noisy call for customers to hear the ears are up calluses. recommended. Purchasing Guide can be said that our own performance so that customers do not take our suggestions seriously.
template drill

shopping guide: Miss, I really admire your vision, this is our new, sold very well! I think that your home inner devise style, matched with us this light, really have something. Miss, pretty light I said no, to, you can first take a look at what this lamp lighting effects ... ...
shopping guide: (if the other gathering does not move), Miss lighting on every place has its differ effects. As you do not dress dress on the body to see its achieve. Miss, in fact, really does not matter you are buying, please come with me here ... ...
Comments: how to guide customers to the interest of the lamps is that numerous salespeople muddled the publish, the language template first be decisive that vision, then professional confidence in the kiss recommended the customer experience, and use their body very firmly led him to a kind of feeling do not know will not go. In the event a customer refuses to give up when there is no experience, but continue to invest confidence to the other experience
reason, and take advantage of once again being guided by experience, the entire process of normal, smooth, so that the customer has refused to feel embarrassed.
shopping guide: Miss, you really visionary. The lamp is our latest, selling well! , I introduce to you, this lamp uses ... ... and craft matters, technologies and capabilities into ... ... is very welcomed by the masses. Of course, I said, good is not enough light, light is to use your own, you feel good is the maximum major. Miss to your own feelings about it ... ... this light (direct and guide the customer experience)
shopping guide: (if the customer is not very eligible) Miss, I base you this light does not seem very amused, in fact, you are buying really does not matter today, yet I really ambition for your good service. What I have just narrated is not a problem, or you do not like this style it,Lacoste Zepher MR2 Trainers, you can tell me? Thank you! (If customers do not like this style, the inquiry recommended into the stage)
Comments: customers first alternative and coincide with the excited tone of voice to create a hot air, and then closed rapidly guide customers to personally experience the benefits of merchandise, encountered resistance when asking the customer in good faith and quest customer feedback, so as to once again recommend to do good arrangement.
Wang four point
regardless of whether customers buy as much as feasible for the customer experience
5. Customers always feel special quality of the goods have such problems, how should we remove his doubts
[error response 1] you anxiety, quality is the same.
[mistake answer 2] are the same cargo, there ambition be no problem.
[error response 3] are the same thing, how?
[an error response to 4] are the same brand, no problem.
template drill
shopping guide: You have this idea may be to understand, at the end of the day, you said this situation does exist in our manufacture. But I can responsibly tell you that however this product is our special, but they are the same mark,Lacoste Arixia FD Trainers, in fact, exactly the same quality and amount now must offer much more than before, so now really in cost-effective to buy!
Comments: First of all learn to identify customer concerns, and then responsible for the tone of sincere concern to tell the customer the facts, and accentuated the interest to buy now in order to subserve the customer an momentary determination.
shopping guide: You asked this question very good that we did have some old customers have had alike concerns, but 1 thing I can responsibly tell you whether it is regular price or special, in fact, are of the same brand, quality and fully the same, including our quality assurance to provide you with are the same, but have to lower the price, so now buy these things is really cost-effective, you can be rest assured to buy!
Comments: identity is a good capability, good treatment problems encountered in interpreting the sometime use shopping guide will identify the forceful skills are often greatly increased, and then give to the quality of psychological commitment to decrease their concerns, by the way can punctuate the special product benefits to promote customer turnover.
shopping guide: I can understand your fancy, but I can responsibly tell you that these discounted items ahead they are really full-price goods, is because in mandate to remunerate old customers, so it becomes special promotional items, but quality is accurate the same, you can safely elect.
Comments: After the customer concerns about identity, give customers a full, reasonable grounds, to make customers feel at ease.

Wang four point
can guide customers not only will not lead to buy the shopping guide
6 customer said: When you say something good to sell, Selling what you do not say what his melon sweet it
[error response 1] If you say so, I have no other way.
[error response 2] Well, anyway, I said you do not believe
[error response 3] (remain silent and continue to do their own thing)
people are really unreasonable, I tell you all impress, really disturb you. The calm continued to do their own thing then pass this information to the customer: shopping guide feel erroneous, so the default of his claims.
template drill
shopping guide: Miss, you said this situation is now really has, so you have this care I can understand. However, please rest assured that we shop in this location to open more than three years, our business depends effectively on the old like you customer support, so we will not take their business integrity to take risks. I believe that we will use the reliable quality to get your trust, I am confident that this is because ... ...
comments then stressed the fact that our long-term business premises, to dispel the concerns of the customer
shopping guide: I can understand your thoughts,Lacoste UK, but please recess insured that, first, our The stores sell a lot of years, If the Of course, just sold my
Comments: With the customer's words, self-confidence to say the fact that our sweet melon, simultaneously witty tone to guide customers to experience our products.
Wang four point
while customers do not confidence us, we absence to do is to reinstate trust
7 customer fantasy, like commodities, wanted to buy to give to their family, but said the family should bring a decision
[error response 1] Do not wait, do not buy now, there is no
[error response 2] You can now buy a deduct

customers would transform absent-minded.
template drill
shopping guide: Miss, you do things really carefully! In fact, you just say the color of this product is in terms of money, are more suited to the style of your home. I would like to know what the chief issues so difficult for you to make a decision?
Comments: First of all compliment the customer, and then directly needle the reasons for hesitant customers, and targeted solution.
shopping guide: Actually, this is not a simple product to you, your husband / boyfriend had a become to move it, you say is not it? Besides you, what if he really disappointed with the place, they do not affect the re-sale, we have to grant you to get it back within three days can be transposed, so as you see it?
Wang four point
peerless shopping guide who often use stories to impress the customer

8 / How to lest a sales success is complicated to talk about veto guests visiting city center
[error response 1] where does not look good immediately?
[error response 2] do not buy things you do not speak rubbish
[error response 3] Do not listen to him, his utter.
[an error response to 4] Please do not say, okay?
template drill
shopping guide: young lady, thank you for your suggestions, would you want to see what kind of style it? (Customers will quickly handle with wandering eyes re-transferred to the customers) Miss Chang, on such snug shoes to wear in the feet only you know best, you think so? Miss Chang, I do in this industry for five years, thought I was zero for your good service. I think this lamp really is for you, you see ... ... (portrayal of goods advantage) do you think?
shopping guide: (roaming off, said smiling) Thank you, lady, what you want to see something today? (Fast processing and sent away smiling after roaming customers that the customer), Miss, life, we can not everybody likes their own, you say, right? In fact, shopping is the same reason. Miss, I do in this industry for 5 years, I can responsibly tell you, this product entirely meets your needs, is really for you, you see ... ... (explain the benefits of goods)
shopping guide: (smiles wandering off on that) This lady, thank you for your counsel, everyone for their chamber decoration, furniture, etc. with the understanding there will be differences, you say, right? Will miss, you want to see something today, it? (Smile after fast processing of wandering off the customer said)
Wang four point
beautiful terminus culling and good sales staff to give up, disabling and transfer
9 / listening shopping guide introduction, the customer said nothing and rotated away, how do
[an error response to a] good to go, do not mail!
[error response 2] This is beautiful good.
[error response 3] Mr wait, you can also look at other
[error response 4] If you really want can be cheaper.
[error response 5] you are not sincere to buy, looking to melodrama this game?
template drill
shopping guide: the lady, amuse do not rush to work, right? Lady, what is our several lights you do not like, or my service has not been done? You can acquaint me, I tin quickly cultivate, really, I sincerely hope you nice service. Do you really seeing for is what kind of style lamps?
shopping guide: Miss, please reside back. I'm sorry, ma'am, I did not just introduce a certain place, so you are not interested to read on. But I really really want to help you find a product best for you, so can not trouble you to tell your real needs, I again help you to find what suits your product, right? Thank you, Miss! I ask ... ... (re-understanding of customer needs ambitious)

Comments: First, from their own shopping guide to find a cause, in order to achieve the customer's understanding, and then re-understanding of customer needs and make recommendations!
shopping guide: the lady, can you quit what treads you are indeed buying something for nothing. Is like this, I just would like to ask you a prefer, I just began this brand, difficulty you to tell us what districts you are not satisfied, so I can easily improve their work. Really thank you, may I ask ... ...
Comments: shopping guide to learn to take the initiative to lower the figure, this figure would be almost raised customers, so customers feel esteemed, so that even more with our customers.
Wang
four points
administer their jaws, seek short-lived tongue will soon lead to greater losses

10: looked later customers into the cache, said: something a mini less, nothing good buy
[an error response to a] new goods in two days to go.
[error response 2] has sold virtually the same.
[error response 3] how it will be less, more than enough
[error response 4] so many things you buy must finish it?
template drill
shopping guide: Yes, you are very detailed, we placed the goods in this store is absolutely small, but the pieces are carefully chose our employer boutique style, each with their own specifics. , I introduced it to help you, ask what kind of style you like the lamp?
shopping guide: You have a point, we do not much style here, because our boss likes unique things, but we have several products that I think is for you. Come here please, I can help you to explain, would you still want to see ... ... ... ...

I want more than just a sales model of exercising, as real space, but also to see how do you use this to improve myself! Reproduced quickly go, collecting about, read every day, for your very good

pity not procreate this article
----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------

Click here to enter the Nike boutique Click here to enter the special Nike shoe panel
F6183ydll is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links