Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-17-2011, 02:43 PM   #1
Ksalh9689x

Default Reserved was interrupted along praise 127 times ,

1. the Japanese would rather like blacks, do not like us, because now there is no spirit of Chinese people.

2. everybody is laughing by Russia, but I kas long asRussia will be developed in the hereafter, because people there 2 days also did not line up to dine the peckish, and we have 2 individuals have squeezed their hands full.

3. the Japanese violated us, because we have a lot of traitors. Japanese violation of our future,GHD Hair Straighteners, will not be a traitor? Who will be the future of China's traitor? A great part of you present here will be. Because you laughed at the Patriots, worship power and money, despicable ideals and want.

4. who now is the traitor? Peking University Tsinghua University student, because learning to use their wisdom to aid aliens to open up the market, we hammer China's undertakings

5. We ignore the merit of history, forever thought that erection more fashionable better, but you go to the French downtown look, there is little new construction, they are proud historical heritage, and we continue to demolition and construction of buildings to dart their own.

6.'s own education is not to make a living, but to arouse amuse and influence the spirit. To make a living and developed by education is also likely, we have been too seriously.
7. the future, even now China is well adult, but you look at the rich man who drove elegance cars from the automobile skylight out spitting, throwing waste. You know, if there is not education,GHD Straighteners NZ, a mighty China will not be rich.
8. reading is to take responsibility. But now a woman's education to take too much responsibility, so that too many men to run responsibility.
9. the history of mankind is in truth a catena of impulses. So do not despise the urge, because the impulses are cute.
10. China's basketball is not the absence of technology, not absence of money, but they absence a sense of liability, even now it is the consumer's sense of duty.
11. singing breath sounds were accustom, it is not weary. When I penetrate you speak throat is moving, I know you sing agreeable ample.
12. the next 20 years, Chinese people adore will be knowledge rather than officials. This is something we should learn from Japan, the nation's respect for knowledge, to be added. But now people in China a little money, little of the right people - even now it is a king, the University can still confused without dignity. This looks like a beautiful clever, self-satisfied philistine, how shallow ah.
13. a male, merely his parents and wife apt bend down, you can only bow apt their instructor,GHD Carry Case & Heat Mat Straighteners, indeed should not bow to the power and wealth and money. But immediately, most people just backwards.
14. Why do not the Japanese to apologize, why not pardon to the President of Japan? Because they know thatthe dignity and history of the Japanese most momentous, ashore the contrary there is no other eastern dissatisfaction with heaviness too, so they can be ignored.
15. education should let the Chinese know how to self-esteem. But now we see foreigners on the bow, girls refuse to see foreign men in general want to please. Comrades, how many we have in front of foreigners without dignity. In the study of the University of Tokyo who, when I was the only back, but the Japanese but respect me,New GHD Professional Black Straighteners, because I live in the marrow, to live with moral honesty.

excerpt:
University, China did not destroy into one always! several in Asia can be expelled? I go abroad to look after, was to establish a world-class university like Zhejiang Marxist ideals. ignorance, terror, 'now is' stupidity was fearless' many enterprises to Zhejiang Technology Supervision Bureau, Science and Technology Commission of the human, amuse eat a meal, drink a mini brandy, he gave you to sign a word, then those of us who instruct tension to go there, you create a part, then namely is 'at family and abroad to fill the gaps', 'advanced worldwide level' dissertation is the 'international advanced class of research results', 'the 1st technological discovery', etc. which are is a very solemn problem! as a university instructor, I am deeply anxious about this! This is not our responsibility, is the stupidity of our leaders is namely they initiated the mainstream. I know Commissioner alternatively the present CEOs hard to live because you do not jot such a report, you'll obtain the money, the project will not get approved, Professor is also true, every daytime, write reports, rather than stop and take in the laboratory doing research, this is quite serious!

... so many mutual ventures, selling things, and not to think these deep things everyone knows,GHD Dark Styler Straighteners, this is the vicious circle of society! professor of foreign languages ​​are not English-speaking farmers selling vegetables, such as the United States! how do you outlook this issue? Japan, Ph.D., English, German professor tell plenty! how can we say that a person is illiterate does not speak English? language is a tool ! you do not have that surroundings, how can he speak the language it ?...... If I were the Minister of Education, I want to reform two things:

First, the abolition of CET you a graduate Chinese an does not even pass your English test six do? to see graduate students write papers, do not have their own civilization to learn, every day English exam ─ ─ tick: tick TOEFL, GRE tick, English test out high points which can be written in the English papers in front of me flies off? can win! such exercised people can do? own professional point out that not all computers Mo Xuehao !...... is illiterate, this is a misunderstanding! I now teach, I do not attend to the computer! I many vigor,GHD IV Styler Straighteners! how do you paint the Chinese high-tech research? my course a few days my hands several woman students and queried them doing, do not see the shadows, all day long test so that test as , and to the United States do? in the country to be doing something living to! you all day test in English, the Americans with Baoge Ming have received your money, the Japanese, too, Chinese students to Japan to pay a fare, to study in Japan because the Japanese to go, finally some money to disburse tuition, peruse Dr. companies in Japan when the fatigue bureau, after acquiring a amount of money to come home to purchase family utensils, all the money to the Japanese . you do not pay consideration to this stuff, and there are economy problems and this is what is the quality of education in the end. adult-oriented life skills knowledgeable access which is disadvantageous and ah! so forced to do some good entities, no man to do good and to develop criteria together, but only educated to flattery, to discuss a teacher like that mature words. last announce on TV once, a baby got a prize, the main poet, asked him the most compliant to mention anything, he said: not taught it! children fare well in schools, to the University of nothing, so we'll play, we should adore. can be done at our university degree like me who recruit doctoral students is not to see results, performance meant nothing! I engaged in this field in China has three an emphatic artist, had in graduate school when they make-up However, the results do well but had a few people went to the United States to sell the medicine, which illustrates the problem? as the employer may not be so ah !...... echelon of genius must be reasonable, but do not think Professor is a panacea, Ph.D. is a panacea in China's education system is to enable every people are full of hope and ideals, to teach kid to foster high ideals in fact, person capacity is not the same. Sweeper can scan is good, should be adored; cleaning the toilets to neat up, it should be respected, not extremely educated every corner, I want to be prompted that: not the circumstance in diplomatic countries the United States, Japan, Dr. tough to ascertain work, and why? because the boss distressed money, recruited Dr. to give him a high salary, and he can do with it? This is a specific problem. The activity on the activity, like Chen's, he is playing! Chen's if it is in China today, he is definitely going to solicit, because he will not agree in manufacture, and his English is not good, he spoke all not mellifluous in Chinese all speak well, along now The Japanese just adore black people do not like Chinese people ....... I particularly our female professors, female student said: In front of a Japanese the Japanese do not talk about, will not speak about; the Japanese one that you speak English, especially to see the Chinese girls speak English, have feeble thighs, this is true! love their country ....... If I were syndic of Hangzhou, I am not a narrow national proud ─ ─ Hangzhou, what if a disaster, I would ahead of the people scheduled to Hangzhou Shangri-La, to foreigners in the line up appearance ! (clapping!) so that you will let your people love their country! a Japanese peasant went to Emei Mountain to play, bones broken, and you use the Chinese Air Force helicopter to liberate him, and in the Chinese students in a Japanese university apartment was found die 7 days; Nagoya University, a Doctor of Chinese pairs and kid eating toxic mushrooms, child and mama died, her dad is a caustic hepatitis, Nagoya University School of Medicine in The clinic took 12 hours, a Japanese professor did not come to see! and why you should be so friendly, and thought he was a magnificent degree, in fact, ridiculed along others, laugh at your ignorance! your country *! we can not this! our leaders went abroad to visit, see a few people welcome them, to feel winter ridge face; and to diplomatic countries, what variety of people are police to clear the direction, how did this matter? This allows us to Chinese people feel elated or melancholy? all of these, in terms of education, are deep-seated problems, so I often mention that I, as a normal scientist, I teach my students, first learn to be. no of these, you learn a polymer, alien languages ​​are excessive. ------------------------------------
This treatise is reproduced from: ocean
with QQ Email Subscribe to read the space what is the reading chamber ocean
?

Sponsored Links