Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 04:54 PM   #21
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

(Reporter correspondent in Jie Li Weihua) farmer father, Yang left two shotgun collection, two years after police seized and brought to justice. Reporter learned yesterday, Yanqing court sentenced Yang illegal possession of firearms 3 years imprisonment,belstaff leather jacket, suspended for 3 years.
Yanqing Yang is a city of farmers. The prosecution alleges that in November 2008, Yang found that his father left behind a five bursts of vertical single-tube double-barreled shotgun and a shotgun. Yang is not in accordance with the gun control laws and regulations handed,belstaff brad jacket,15 million users were infected by cell phone tapping, hiding them at home. Yang was seized after the police, two guns were seized. It was identified that two guns were fired as the driving force of gunpowder is a non-military firearms and lethal.
Yanqing Court held that,19 -year-old girlfriend murdered and raped his you, Yang violation of gun control laws and regulations, unauthorized possession of firearms, serious, and his behavior had constituted the crime of illegal possession of firearms,belstaff jacket, criminal law should be punished. In view of the defendant, after appearing in court a true account of Yang, the court in the voluntary guilty plea, repentance was,belstaff motorcycle jackets, and the Department of a first offense,outlet belstaff, period depends on light punishment to guilty of illegal possession of firearms, Yang was sentenced to 3 years imprisonment, suspended for 3 years.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 05:09 PM   #22
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 23:38 on June 25th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Community Map
Internet, chat if you only know Q, stealing food, looting parking spaces, then you had too OUT! A good place for the following 15 are men and woman house house haunt, I suggest you also take a look to:
1. Travel Network:
2. Good Shop 8: www.haodian8.com online shopping is now more popular, Taobao is not new, Taobao,red wing store, said up to 300,000 stores, shops good things mixed. Good shop is a specialized collection of 8 web site Taobao shop site, where you can glance to see that nearly ten thousand Crown stores, 100% praise shops. Top of goods a month in sales, no loss of Taobao is a very good assistant.
3. the baby tree: www.babytree.com you have children, if you are a parent, mother, or who have made plans, then certainly worthy of your baby to see the tree. Baby trees by the Youth Class China University of Technology graduate, founder of America returning Bo Shao, earlier, he had to do eBay.
4. Douban: www.douban.com Douban style is absolutely wonderful work of China's Internet, with China the vast majority of sites are not the same, watercress, the interface is very clean, clean and have you just get on you when Douban think it is so quiet. But Douban Internet users think is high camp, much of the discussion which is very profound. Can be said that the Chinese netizens Douban completely different feelings.
5. U.S. Space Network:
6. online renewal-type network:
7. Hidden Technology:
; 8. abroad online:
9.360doc: www.360doc.com/360doc is a specialized collection of online documentation site, which categorized the essence of a collection of many articles on the Internet, if you think Well,red wing boot store, then you can sign up for an account collection article.
10. also songs Network: www.1g1g.com As a new online music player, song also provides a simple, fast, practical music service. If you have while working on the computer and entertainment while listening to some music, song also want to be your preferred music player.
11. shrimps Music: www.xiami.com Internet's mostly low quality wma format music, but the shrimp net in each of music are of high quality even up to cd quality music, music fans must not miss this site.
12. Time Online: www.mtime.com friends like to watch movies on this site must be on the look, which sometimes under the popular movie information published film critics and netizens, there are a large number of movie trailers and more to be said is that in time the Internet can view the country in various cities of the movie theater broadcast schedule. Go look up to see a movie,red wing boots, so Baipaoyitang cinema.
13. Fruit Network: www.xianguo.com rss subscribe if you do not know, then you must not know much about networking, network is the fruit can be seen in numerous recommendations to the excellent blog here. You just simply click to read without having to visit each blog, you can see they released the latest blog. Another hot fruit article text in the channel quality is also very high.
14. Douding Network: www.docin.com in Douding numerous online you can download free electronic documents, and even online. Here I would like to add a similar network with Douding Sina ishare, I believe no friends do not know Sina, but most people should know there is a ishare Sina channels.
15. Finance bar subnet: www.caibangzi.com/ financial stick focus on fund financial management, professional and powerful revenue management tools to personal funds, rich and detailed financial information and unique fund of funds analysis platform. Play the stock market funds or financial interest of friends, be sure to see ah!
【home】
class:
Introducing a Korean selling home products and garden shop, which over the whole thing, and good read, factory outlets, the price is also low,
like pastoral style and Korean style pro Do not miss ah ~
address is:

】 【clothing categories:
1. you know those clothes right network Reds ~
me first summarize a few under the common ~ ~
little sail Princess: She is a very pretty girl Oh, will take over clothes ah ~ ~

1. and Taobao shop on the ~ ~ Although this is a ########, but oh are cheap and good style are the same ~

drilling started from the store ~ I bought clothes in this ~ now the crown it! ! ! ! So surprised,red wing shoes! Clothes and a good read ~ ~ ~ is in Guangzhou! Shipping a little expensive 啦 ~ ~
2. The store is really good cheap T shirt for as little as 8 yuan ah ~~~~~~~~~ one!
, Hangzhou shop ~ Oh ~ Postage cheaper!
3. to a key recommendation! ! ! !
like vivi magazine article classmates blessed slightly ~ ~ The store looks great ~
and update soon ~ ~ You can also correspond to the journal selection of clothing to the store! ! !
vivi the section because it is the price you can ~ ~ Oh ~
4. Ha ha ~ ~ big run vivi Series ~

like it! ! ! ! ! Nice ~ ~ ~
(like the reason for the store, clean and fresh! cheap !!!!)
5.T shirt
really good Kane ~
this store is the first promotion in Taobao Oh ~ 19.9 yuan T shirt

6. The store, individuals prefer ~ ~ ~ is in love with!

If you buy a lot of things you can choose the store ~ ~ ~ It has seven stores! ! ! ! And shipping all together counted

【hats, belts, jewelry, sunglasses, etc. (male or female)】
This is Hangzhou Hangzhou mm ~ ~ Oh ~ ~ still can personally province of postage! ! ! (Her family's hat is very cute)

not very popular this year, scarves you ~ Oh ~ ~ slightly connected directly to a super range of Taobao, said ~ looks like a muffler first ~

This store is exclusively
belt ~ ~ many of them really like ah ~ ~

Oh this to consider postage ~ ~
yurt! ! ! ! ! Classic Oh ~ ~ ~ What style are what color!
jeans as long as 20 yuan! Slim jeans feet Oh well! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Oh really! ! ! ! !
and has bought a total of tens of thousands, the key recommendation! ! !
【】
shoes and bags are more for the bag or of friends ~ ~
1. Japanese canvas bag ~ ~ this year's most popular! Absolutely genuine ~ not imitate! ! !

2. all kinds of leather bags! Oh, what is the Taiwan Pavilion ~ ~ ~ Even more shocking is that all of her family's shipping 5 yuan ah ~ ~
Oh ~ ~

3. in that bag for a few more famous shop ~
SO-COOL, this should not have introduced me to it, famous
wheat bags in the mall this is the flagship store
4 . on the shoe shop ~
There are many good-looking shoes
, even good like,
5. outside shoes, boots, type O
6 Taobao first shop shoes
】 【cosmetics store:
too many too many ~~~
Recommend
several ~ this is my time from his four-diamond bought in her home, now the crown of the two ~~~~~

seemingly very effective whitening Oh ~~~

Chinese White ~
What
shop to buy her store ~ 200 pages! !
exclusively mask ~ ~ ~ ~ 4 crown, not a bad review! ! ! Powerful ~ ~

And this crown

This is the five crown
stovepipe socks recommended two good sellers, the effect is good, O (∩ _ ∩) O ~

the objective conditions of people had to the development of online shopping ~ online shopping experience have to write you, we applaud Kazakhstan ~~~
like online shopping because there are only the following: too lazy to go shopping, do not bother bargaining, house, be cheap, buy something good, there is the habit of credit card debt is not afraid ... ... be honest, I do everything are accounted for.
the best choice for online shopping, of course, most important to tell the truth ~ Taobao Taobao only recently saw the fifth anniversary of my heart was very shocked about the development is really fast ah! I have moved severely harm a case Taobao keen to work better than simply to the idea of ~ hey
wrote back to the topic ~ er er, all of the following are my personal favorites in the highly recommended ~
small ps look at the substance, the person is a perfume underwear dress books domestics control
said first perfume: Small is also home
I am a little too loyal customers, basically all buy their own perfume is coming from his house, and all my perfume which is 90% + bought her j home, the rate ashamed to talk about ah ~ also the advantages of a small house:
The first is definitely cheap, cheaper then cheap, if used to the mall to buy fear must be shocked, but in my personal experience, is authentic! Of course, the shelf life of a small part of the perfume is not good, if the pursuit of the perfect shoes, please be careful.
Second, there are more of the sample and the Q version to choose from, and is suitable for the proliferation of what I want to lose this feeling guy.
Third, it also began selling skin care products and cosmetics sample was, incidentally, is also very easy to buy, although I did not understand why they have to sell pinching conveniently slide down?
Fourth, the species is abundant can be used to perfume literacy, I know the brand is little by little it appears to be in his home ~
again:
Liebo
out of selfish motives, said the store was selling dress ~ course, in reality there are many other options, but the favorite is the dress, the designers also said that the best looking of the cloth is always used as a skirt!
is made up of two sisters own brand team, the main national personality style, from the name to copy to design their own labels to all I have mad love, the only thing is price is not in line with my usual style, but the thought of the store What is broken in casual clothes two or three hundred, to still think it is worth ah!
Then:
lollipop の private
small objects drop to sell girls, I would like to prove that personal experience, good cotton, style, and no difference in kind, Zhendi
The key is the price
super cheap, I bought FANDECIE widely hundred fifty dollars in two small, and in his family bought the fifty ten did not feel bad ~
powerful lazy and non-highly recommended children's shoes over the top barrier to defeat! ! !
Beauty Street
this little jacket and slacks even like to have several feet of Slim pants are very good, very cool type, highlight the woman's charm, hehe. . . Even thought the price is acceptable, the service also good drops. ~ ~
style is simple, the most important thing is to sell real goods, gold fears fire. I also know through the big C this store it, ha ha ~ ~.
banana cc
selling banana cc, are already discounted list price tag is about the sale, the quality is very good, but bananaCC itself to the Darling children to wear drops, hehe ~ ~
next year in full bloom. Green
is even a shop is recommended. I like very much to discuss style, clothing prices are relatively reasonable. (Not cheap, but quality worthy of the price), do not like the clothing style mm Black Street look good here, definitely a pleasant surprise.
Day One
addition, many of the eight children of the Han are single. Recommended ~ ~ recommended ~ ~ recommended.
Ting's Japanese life mashup
her home Japanese style, with a suitable personality, a very few, but very refined, it is worth scouring drops!
Jun-Jun Liang Yi Home
full recommend this family. Ah nice clothes and nice. Is a positive one come, has exported to Japan and South Korea, there are a lot of money is unique.

Xiaoyi home to no need for me to say it
jeans House
Taobao more professional women's jeans shop, ~ pants have several very good feet, often to see ,(*^__^*) hee hee ... ...
sunflower shop
who this \This home is.
Taobao exchange groups, communicate your shopping experience Taobao welcome to join ~ ~ ~ QQ group number 93578668
TC I like a lot of clothes, style be relatively full of Taobao.
】 【Men: man often bought clothes, are their own savings to a few, he also likes.
】 【19shop: Men's largest Taobao shop collection of 18 million, the seller of credit, 179000, trustworthy shop. Men's style more, update speed, cost-effective. Can be described as a one-stop men's clothing, from shirts to sweaters, jackets coat, until the shoes, and even bags, there are a lot of choice. Address: http:/shop1432171.taobao.com
fine clothes refinement: the trend of men's monopoly, Taobao, one of the most popular men's shop, the seller of credit,red wing heritage, 163,536, are inexpensive, cost-effective high fashion boy a good choice. Pay more attention to leisure, there jackjones, gstar,red wing shoes online, kappa clothing, etc., most of the prices in the hundred dollars or less, thick coat is more than 200, the absolute benefits and value, recommended. Address: http:/shop33267478.taobao.com
】 【type human society: Three Crown, business is hot, there is great type of clothes, a man's temperament, leisure, there are rough style, suitable for different types of men to choose. This suede coat, leather is really very good, very cool, very texture. This store's slogan is \Address: http:/shop33207704.taobao.com
red】 【Stone: Monopoly jeans, called: \What quality is very good, many repeat customers. ~ ~ Price to be said, is py, sell a lot of people do not believe that more than 100 points, ~ ~ treasurer's attitude is very good, also fast delivery. http:/shop34193916.taobao.com
EBG flagship store: Seller Credit: 37,539, mainly to men and casual pants, but there are several coat well. Authentic quality and cheap boutiques, the treasurer is a very good seller, will be based on the customer's body to the recommendations on the size of misjudgment, the owner will readily help you solve. http:/shop33389661.taobao.com
】 【Lang boutiques: Three Crown, the seller of credit: 63 838, good quality clothing to men's casual wear based. U.S. JEEP his family coat thicker version is really good, and the Air Force jacket, very good quality. Prices are generally also more than 100 points, a good deal, worth a visit. http:/shop33369597.taobao.com
Private rooms】 【
: Seller Credit: 7465, his family was very good clothes, have more products, bought a lot of time ~ my boyfriend really like this store. http:/shop34303867.taobao.com
Emphasis trade】 【
: clothes are mixed, with men and women, from jackets, underwear to hats, there's the price cheaper. http:/shop33400404.taobao.com
Church】 【A clothing: 100% real shot, worry-free sale, good quality clothes.
Bring your loved one name
necklace has always put her arms
custom name necklaces, rings, so beautiful, meaningful, several shops:
exchange rings with their name, embracing two hearts together forever
Recommended Taobao
most powerful name necklaces, rings, earrings, custom shop:
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:11 PM   #23
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

,red wing mens boots

| Back to logs list

33782 2010 年 05 月 01 日 03:32 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Posted cancel

| Back to logs list
Old 10-07-2011, 05:19 PM   #24
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

Come! - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

341224 2010 年 07 月 06 日 01:23 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
After 21 hours of flight and transfer times,red wing motorcycle boots, and finally to Johannesburg. . . Is called a Leia! ! Fortunately,red wing shoes sale, the aircraft is sitting Singapore Airlines, better than not know, do not know than the Air's much better.
Cape Town tomorrow to see the Netherlands - Uruguay's semi-final, cool one. Noon and Jianhong eat a meal together, but enough to drink old Liu, and did not see the segment Xuan, Xuan old Liu said section has been prepared to explain the Cape Town. He went to explain the other semi-final in Durban, Germany,red wing heritage boot, Spain.
old Liu said he was 30 years of German fans,red wing work boots, ha ha, I suggest that Germany, Spain and explained that he acquired the game be careful not to commit the original Huang issues. But they are also very unhappy in South Africa,red wing shoes online, and came to be robbery. . . . CCTV signs was quite fierce.
I asked how this year's World Cup old Liu, who is very sensible,red wing mens boots, the original words were: \
Old 10-07-2011, 05:19 PM   #25
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

Come! - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

341224 2010 年 07 月 06 日 01:23 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
After 21 hours of flight and transfer times, and finally to Johannesburg. . . Is called a Leia,red wing shoes! ! Fortunately, the aircraft is sitting Singapore Airlines, better than not know, do not know than the Air's much better.
Cape Town tomorrow to see the Netherlands - Uruguay's semi-final,red wing shoe store, cool one. Noon and Jianhong eat a meal together, but enough to drink old Liu, and did not see the segment Xuan, Xuan old Liu said section has been prepared to explain the Cape Town. He went to explain the other semi-final in Durban,red wing mens boots, Germany, Spain.
old Liu said he was 30 years of German fans, ha ha,red wing shoes outlet, I suggest that Germany,red wing sale, Spain and explained that he acquired the game be careful not to commit the original Huang issues. But they are also very unhappy in South Africa, and came to be robbery. . . . CCTV signs was quite fierce.
I asked how this year's World Cup old Liu,red wing shoes sale, who is very sensible, the original words were: \
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:19 PM   #26
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

first tell a story. Words long,red wing shoes, long time ago, there was a country called the United States. In the United States a rural,red wing mens boots, there lived an old man, he had three sons. Eldest son, two sons working in the city, the younger son with him, and his son had each other. Suddenly one day,red wing boot store, a person to find the old man, said to him: 'Dear old people, I want your son to the city to work. 'The old man said angrily:' No, absolutely not, you get out go! 'The man said:' If I give your son in the city to find the object, can it? 'Old man shook his head:' No, you walk out now! 'This man said:' If I give your son find the object, that is, your future daughter-Rockefeller daughter? 'The old man thought and thought and finally let his son when the son Rockefeller touched it. A few days later, the man found the richest oil magnate U.S. Rockefeller,red wing boots, said to him: 'Dear Mr. Rockefeller, I want to give your daughter to find objects. 'Rockefeller said:' Go on out the door! 'This man said:' If I give your daughter find the object, that is your future son in law, vice president of the World Bank, can it? 'Rockefeller so agreed. A few days later, the man found the World Bank president, said to him: 'Dear Mr. President, you should immediately appoint a vice president! 'Mr. President, shaking his head said:' can not, there are so many vice president, why should I appoint a vice president does, and must soon? 'The man said:' If you are appointed by the vice president of Rockefeller's son, can I? 'Mr. President, of course agreed. So this poor young son to become a Rockefeller vice president of the World Bank added. \
I am now no power, but give me a hand as long as the elegant,red wing motorcycle boot, the appropriate time I can make a career.
Monkey 500 years until Yudi brother, I do not have that much time, while I was still young, come on,red wing sale, and elegant! To help me ... ...
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 06:03 PM   #27
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

Changsha News newspaper
from the ATM machine when Liu mouth out money out of money, she did not expect that 25 at night, the traffic lights at the Changsha Commercial Bank Qichexizhan ATM machine before the door, there were two incidents withdrawal robbed, Huang Moumou suspects were caught, is now under criminal detention according to law. The investigation occurred when Valentine's Day together 2,400 yuan Qiangduo An, the suspect and the suspect human physical characteristics are very similar. Currently, the case is to verify and detect them.
25 日 19 时 10 minutes, the traffic lights at the West Bus Station in Changsha City Commercial Bank occurred Qiangduo An entrance,16- year-old girl shot ########## by my roommates cloth, while the suspect Huangmou Mou Liu the public when the ATM machine to take money secretly standing its wake, as Liu notes to 1200 yuan from the mouth out, on the left hand, the Huang Moumou grabbed the money and quickly ran into the West Bus Station. Liu victims cry out, beside the two public Huang Moumou the pursuit, when the chase into West station when the police patrol in the West Point Wangzhen Yong, Deng in the military, Li Zhengjie heard shouting immediately approached the suspect, Huang Moumou to arrest them. The assistance of the public,belstaff leather, the police arrested the Huang Moumou, and spot check the Huang Moumou grab the money in the hands of a total of 1,200 yuan.
after trial, 21-year-old who lives in Hunan, Huang Moumou Lixian. That night he was in 20 minutes, twice robbed the same way in the ATM machine to withdraw funds of the community. At 18:50 on the 25th, Huang Moumou Qichexizhan in Changsha City Commercial Bank of traffic lights at the entrance of so and so easy to just grab people out of 600 in the bank in cash. In the snatch the process,Decorator in a bakery shop girl hammer to kill a few hundred dollars away,outlet belstaff, 600 yuan in cash to be snapped. Huang Moumou suspect confessed to the two Qiangduo An, is now under criminal detention according to law.
retrieval of bank surveillance video police found Feb. 14 with 2,belstaff jacken,400 yuan Qiangduo An and Huang Moumou suspected human physical characteristics very similar case has been placed on file Wangchengpo police station. Currently,belstaff motorcycle jackets, the case is to verify and detect them.
police reminded the public that the money before the ATM machine,belstaff sale, you should pay attention to suspicious people tracking, large amount of cases, the best two go together. If there is suspicious persons, it is best not to withdraw, to leave the scene, and then the police immediately. News correspondent Jenny Yang Xiao Qian
Old 10-07-2011, 06:05 PM   #28
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

(Reporter Wang satisfied) a set of simple armed police officers posing as fraudulent deception, fraud has been used by a variety of do not know how many times, and was in the hands of Hubei Lu Liu, for the magic
yesterday, this amazing fraud from the Shenzhen Intermediate People's Court. Liu Lu ######## officer is facing fraud suspected of contract and fraud allegations, but the court, he denied all the allegations.
trick 1

said the money could be commuted or even the release of

According to the prosecution allegations, April 2004, the son of the victim Zhongmou for drug trafficking is a small bell detained in Shenzhen City First Detention Center, he met a door in the detention center claiming to In the same year in June, Liu Lu and Zhongmou armed police officers wearing uniforms when they meet, falsely claiming that the sentence can be controlled within a small bell within 7 years, but funding for the activities of HK 45 million. Liu Lu Zhongmou agreed requirements and with the signing of an agreement,belstaff uk, then payment of 45 million HK Liu Lu cash.
Since then, Liu Lu excuse to do difficult and requires an increase of HK 35 million, Zhongmou so he paid 35 million HK Liu Lu cash.
However, the case was the first trial, they continue to deceive Zhongmou Liu Lu, ask for activity funds, failed because of Zhongmou aware of being cheated.
trick 2

called to deal with the detained smuggled

2008, Liu has met victims Lu and Zhang Lin Liu Lu falsely claiming he was armed police traffic control center in Shenzhen office and defrauding two trust. In the same year in June, Liu Lu, a number of armed police lied smuggling seized laptops, can be bought later sold. Followed by 3 people signed a cooperation agreement, the stolen 12 million yuan Lin, Zhang 2.5 million yuan. In the same year in December, Liu Lu, a number of cheap excuses and mobile phone memory card, fraud Lin RMB 200 million yuan.
2008 年 9 months, the victim named Ma Liu Lu lied on a number of cheap you can buy Nokia N82 phones brand, the total price of RMB 300 million, profit of RMB 100 million. Named Ma and Liu Lu agreed to three million yuan Liu Lu prices to buy the phone,17 -year-old boy killed by reversing XingJu cyclin, and cash to the Liu Lu. Liu Lu deceived payment to all kinds of excuses to delay named Ma, and then go into hiding.
trick 3

business name to get money

2008, Liu Lu Yemou acquainted with the victim, Liu Lu pretended to be officers of the Armed Police Force There are many projects, committed to the story of the spring, Futian District, the hotel renovation to Yemou. August to October the same year, Liu Lu's name several times to collect the deposit a total of 4.5 million yuan Yemou fraud. November to December, the story of the spring Youyi Lu Liu liquidity difficulties in the hotel grounds, a total of 700,000 yuan Yemou fraud.
2009 年 3 month of Liu Lu, Guangdong Border Defence Corps colonel ######## identity of the armed police, armed police officers forged documents, and the victim Panmou contacts, claimed that one of the Shenzhen People's Armed Police Colonel 7. In the same year in May, Liu Lu-needed capital to do business with the name of fraud victims Panmou, Mr. Han 1.05 million yuan. The proceeds, the defendant Liu Lu is no longer answer the phone Panmou.
Liu Lu its people

this fraud for 8 from the Their true identity is the story of the spring Shenzhen hotel management company legal representative,outlet belstaff, however, this
case shows that, from 2004, he made use of forged armed military officer, armed police officers in uniform everywhere fraud money, until 2010 he was arrested. Staggering, Liu Lu is not the armed police officer posing as a general, he played as diverse officers, including the
seen from the indictment, the officers played the role include: Armed Police Traffic Office command center in Shenzhen, Guangdong Armed Police Border Defense Corps colonel, armed police forces fourth traffic control officers of the Agency, the Armed Police Headquarters Traffic Construction person in charge of construction at Shenzhen, active-duty colonel in the Guangdong Public Security Bureau attachment and so on.
Liu Lu, is to use armed police officer posing as a not so clever deception, fraud around in 5 years, lied to people fishing from the prison, allowing judges lenient, armed police seized goods can be traded can sub-contract projects, etc., defrauded from the victims at more than 3,000 yuan in cash.
trial scene:

court the defendant pleaded not guilty

yesterday's hearing, shaved his Xiaoping Tou Liu Lu entered the court look easy and even smiling. For the prosecution's allegations that he completely denied. But some places are often contradictory,1 and 3 months old girl was killed at home mother, the authenticity of the enemy. For example, Liu Lu said he had been a soldier in 1980, but if he was telling the truth,belstaff sale, then he was born in 1967,belstaff jacket, only 13 years old at the time, but after two years in the army, because trouble crime in prison.
court, Liu Lu was on the defense of the allegations.
for its armed police officers accused of posing, Liu Lu said that he had been armed police forces in the Yantian Port project contracting, as well, was awarded the rank of armed police leadership. But the rhetoric of judges and public prosecutors have been refuted, since all ranks are documented, and its armed police officers posing as the fact that not sophistry.
for prosecution on charges of money income to reduce the sentence charges, Liu Lu said he was to give money to a counsel of a Huang, clear the relationship between the lawyers can reduce the sentence. However, according to the prosecution presented the testimony of witnesses, Zhongmou lawyer said his agency is looking for Zhongmou Liu Lu's case, but never heard of the existence of a lawyer surnamed Huang, Zhongmou I also do not know surnamed Huang, said lawyers there .
a number of other huge fraud, Liu Lu claimed that he was to borrow from them, some have been paid off, and some even more than the money.
present,belstaff shop, the case is still under pending.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:21 PM   #29
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

Morning News (Xinhua Yan Fei) 22-year-old unemployed man Zoumou Chongqing,belstaff leather jacket, due to their inability to repay debt and discredited in the face parents went to Beijing from his hometown intent to commit robbery,belstaff panther jacket, the police station and will chase the victim,After the man was playing catch up and let his wife drive the other stabbed seriously wounded,belstaff blouson, like in prison escapism. Recently, Chaoyang District Prosecutor on suspicion of robbery will Zoumou prosecution.
Zoumou in at 0:30 on September 25, 2010 Xu,outlet belstaff, in the city off East Street,Creditors together with the debtor was arrested after 50-hour grab gold shop, Chaoyang District, armed with a knife passing through here on Zhang highway robbery. Zhang fled to the vicinity of seeing the small customs police station in Chaoyang Public Security Bureau, Zoumou into the police station to recover the knife and shouting robbery, was caught red-handed.
It Zoumou statement, he especially admired the rich life, do not want to experience poverty, but do not want to do serious practical work to think that money is too slow. He had too many jobs are too tired or working for low wages and resign. First half of 2010, Zoumou for a number of banks through their credit card in advance of funds obtained for stocks and futures trading, a loss a few million, after repayment of the arrears for their parents. But Zoumou not learn, still continue to futures trading, once again a loss of 3 million yuan. Due to insolvency,belstaff sale, self discredited in the face of their parents, so have the way to the robbery was the idea of prison escape.
in order to avoid creating a bad influence to parents, September 21, 2010, Zoumou came to Beijing, spent all his money, deliberately at the police station near the police station robbery and chase were caught red-handed. It Zoumou statement, he chose to aim at the police station near the crime is not serious consequences to the victims, but also by the public security authorities arrested as soon as possible.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:27 PM   #30
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

recent years, Real estate development, power, corruption has become a combination of the two Former mayor of Guiyang City, Guizhou Province Assistant Case Fan in Lok Ma Qian, to outline the power and the enormous benefits that interwoven web of corruption

Jiang Jian-chu the rule of law over the weekend reporter Yan Zhijiang

as land in ,belstaff motorcycle jackets, planning, construction department heads more than ten years, more than 70 developers have received in the eyes of the
Lok Ma Qian Fan albeit in the case, but experienced enough to reflect many of its officials in real estate development, construction industries falling by the wayside in the fall trajectory.
to collect the money when the Secretary of Homeland

Fan started collecting money in Guizhou, from the end of 1998 as the beginning of Guiyang City 国土局局长.
1999 New Year's Day, in the office of the bureau of Guiyang, the Fan in Guizhou accepted the Homnicen Real Estate Co. to send $ 10,000 veterans. This is the beginning, Fan Qian to help the company in the coordination of a housing project for the land procedures. In the same year in August, Fan sites in Guizhou in the application report on the instructions of the company
2000 年 12 months, Real Estate Development Co., Ltd Guizhou Long Runde Fan in Guizhou,Counterfeit gang to do with the foot mold capsules online sale (Photos),outlet belstaff, please help veterans apply for a land use right transfer procedures, the bureau that approval is completed in 4 days. The second year, this manager gave twenty thousand dollars Fan in Guizhou.
2002, the overpass project in Guiyang, the School of Arts site, has Ren Guiyang City Construction Bureau of the Fan in Guizhou, Guangxi Dianbai meet individual building contractors Cuiquan Qing. Mid-Autumn Festival a few months later, Cuiquan Qing Fan gave 5 million in Guizhou
2003 years, Cui Quanqing construction of the Grand Theatre of Guiyang,belstaff panther jacket, just hit the end of steel prices, then repeatedly asked the price adjustment. Fan in the coordination of relevant units Guizhou convened to finalize the prices in the steel section, shall be borne by the construction of 6 percent, the contractor assumes 4 percent, to Cui Quanqing a lot of money. Therefore, Chinese New Year 2003 to 2004 Mid-Autumn Festival, Cuiquan Qing Fan in Guizhou 3 gave a total of 43 million.
Since then, Cuiquan Qing and Fan in Guizhou are getting better, has to his
2005, the Fan Ren Guiyang City in Guizhou Jinyang New Area in. In the same year in the second half, Fan in the city of Guiyang Guizhou and part-time assistant to the mayor.
2006 年 to 2007, Real Estate Development Co., Ltd Guizhou dried fig head found in Qian Fan, I hope he helped approve the Jinyang New District in the development of real estate projects and a piece of land part of the floor area ratio. Afterwards, the person in charge to give 10 million yuan Qian Fan in the value of 4.5 million and the five gold bars.
5 个 safe inside the Co owner of 10 million yuan and five gold bars.
Thus, the joint investigation began.
2008 年 4 21, Fan in Guiyang City, Guizhou Commission for Discipline Inspection to be taken away.
the initial investigation, vowed Fan in Guizhou, said: p> Since then, prosecutors went to the residence of Fan in Guizhou. This is a combined two suites are 200 square meters of luxury homes, large living room and outside there is nothing special, but added half a small living room space, filled with 15 or 30 years Maotai , in addition to antiques, paintings and other various gifts.
corner of the living room has a 1.2-meter-high double-door safe, professional lock opened the safe, the hundred dollar bills and the current blue, red hundred notes in circulation. There is also a small cupboard in the safe, the U.S. dollar,belstaff blouson, the euro and other foreign currencies. The inventory, the safe, there are 6.04 million yuan, 13 million euro, the dollar 103,000 yuan, 460,000 yuan Hong Kong dollars, in addition to 5,000 yuan face value of gift cards for the number of sheets, equivalent to 180,000 yuan.
4 22, investigators Fan again to search homes in Guizhou.
Fan in Guizhou's study, there are seven or eight on the desk phone is not opened, each worth seven or eight thousand dollars.
study of the ground, filled with a variety of styles of clothing and bags. Investigators to open those bags of clothes to find that high-end clothes are not worn. Clothes in one bag, investigators found a bundle of old newspaper wrapped good 20 million yuan. In these clothes bag, investigators also found a 5 box gold, was identified after which the gold is 99% of the 5 boxes of
Next, the investigators found a Fan of Guizhou in the name of his daughter bought a house with a safe, possession of 52 million yuan.
soon, and Fan exchanges in Guizhou deep blue of a real estate agency owner explained, April 20, Fan Qian heard someone in his report, and hurried him to go to a safe home. In this third in the safe, investigators seized 237 million yuan.
subsequent trial, Fan Qian account in his house in another place and a safe which was hidden a 2.52 million yuan. Finally, investigators in the Fan in Guizhou old mother of a fifth found safe shelter, which has 1.5 million yuan, 20 million dollars.
this point, the investigators found the 5 Fan safe in Guizhou, which totaled 13.1 million yuan and the possession of more than 30 million dollars, 13 million euros, 460,000 Hong Kong dollars.
smoke, do not play mahjong, no alcohol, no lover; he rarely eat out, but like their take to the streets carrying shopping basket, then cook cooking cooking; his little extravagant habits, only occasionally and colleagues fighting a bucket of
so In fact, in Qian Fan has his idea: the money, if you wear, use, and deposit banks, and one day to check if your organization is very easy to expose. He wanted, as long as the money is not in the bank to finding out non-normal deposits. And if there are signs of trouble, with his well-informed information, emergency treatment is too late.
Intermediate People's Court of Guiyang City in Guizhou and the case concluded that Fan, Fan Qian, as in the national staff, occupying important leadership positions, long-term number of interviews if asked, the use of his office, to seek benefits for others, wantonly illegal bribes RMB 1000 million yuan, 204,560 yuan worth of gold items, USD 4 million, EUR 08 thousand yuan, HK 248,000 yuan, a huge amount, its behavior had constituted the crime of accepting bribes; Fan in Guizhou was property owned by individuals exceeded their legitimate income, huge difference, its RMB 246 million yuan, 25.2364 million U.S. dollars, 122,200 euros, 361,950 yuan HK property could not explain the legitimate sources, their behavior also constitutes the huge amount of property from unidentified sources, according to the law should be implemented graft. Fan in Guizhou crimes, particularly serious, should be severely punished according to law. In view of its initiative to account for most of the rest were not grasp facts of the crime of bribery, has some repentance, confession performance, the bribes from the proceeds of crime and the huge amount of property of unknown origin, have been seized according to law, may be appropriate sentences.
Guiyang Intermediate People's Court to commit bribery, concurrence of large amounts of property from unidentified sources, the Qian Fan sentenced to death, suspended for two years and deprived of political power for life and confiscation of personal property.
first instance verdict,belstaff leather jacket, Fan Qian refused to accept the verbal appeal. Then, in the appeal period, Fan said in a written withdrawal of Guizhou and appeal.
It is understood that through the investigation Qian Fan in bribery case, prosecutors found the case compared with more than 70 developers involved people, and pull out of Guiyang city land, construction area of 15 cases,12-year bank deposit savers pseudonym court refuse, involving 18 people.
■ Further Reading

handling human language: Fan in Guizhou in positions over ten years he was the center, over the years has become a vested interest groups, showing a Chuanan In the process of handling cases, the investigators felt: the performance is even more concentrated. Government officials, especially how to build pipe room, pipe in between the anti-corruption officials and developers,
(Guiyang Municipal People's Procuratorate Zhang Yong Jian)