Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 05-28-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
S9b9x8p2z

Default Wait 】 【 feud among maiden and non virgi

My first girlfriend, first love 21 years;
love my current girlfriend when 16 years old.

my infant is my campus classmate;
my current girlfriend that I met when in the bars.

coaxed year and a half after I was with my first girlfriend had relationships;
current girlfriend and I know the day and nap in together.

a relationship and I love his girlfriend's place in our apartment;
my current girlfriend in the four-star motel to open in the chamber.

first girlfriend sent a . She saw his eyes, put the door frames? it rotated out to be too small.

first girlfriend to purchase clothing, shopping is a great wholesale mart;
current girlfriend to buy clothes, visit the mark stores.

argue with the first girlfriend, and she sobbed side side whispered: She pointed at me sitting on the sofa cursed: sent her months of alive expenses saved to my restaurant repast card on;
with current girlfriend, my wages monthly to keep the paperback on her.

and first love with his girlfriall over the morn when I woke up, she already had my breakfast so I got up to eat;
and current girlfriend, and she lying in bed, said to me:

first girlfriend afterward school waiting for me at my classroom door to the cafeteria with supper. sometimes sent to fight the food I eat;
now I often back from work to buy edible to cook and so current girlfriend come back to eat. occasionally must get elapse her.

first girlfriend accustom to sit at my side until dawn with me online,Lacoste Zepher MR2 Trainers, at last she slept on the chart;
current girlfriend used to melodrama mahjong dawn I sat afterward to look at, and eventually I fell dormant sitting on the pew.

first girlfriend listened me and say jokes die party redden;
current girlfriend often yellow phone information she forwarded to me.

first girlfriend to see this article will be fraught with affection;
current girlfriend to penetrate this story another and afresh will be grievances.

first girlfriend so I am old, I still remember her;
current girlfriend, etc. I am old, I do not understand whether I can still memorize her .

first date with his girlfriend and first adore, namely 2 dollars apt dine a bowl of noodle. She said namely more than half the working gets likewise a folder for me;
date the first and current girlfriend,Womens Lacoste, eat eighty-eight yuan a Western-style steak. She also achieved a fruit salad.

for the first time to mail love to walk his girlfriend home, her spirits. laughing;
the first to send current girlfriend walking home, she said I'm stingy, how not to fight it?

for the first time took my first girlfriend's hand, her palms sweating, let me take her blankly (I accurate said it should be granted to haul) ;
current girlfriend first took my hand, her natural finger Flip over, holding me.

for the first time with the first girlfriend to speak about love,Womens Lacoste Trainers New, she said she firmly believes that love can final forever. I am merry to hear it for a week;
for the first time with the current girlfriend to talk about love,Lacoste Arin Patent Trainers, she taunts that people who deem that love will last forever is fatuous + naive and immature extravaganza. Heard I was depressed for a week.

first kiss and first girlfriend, her body numb. Innocently standing, unable to pronounce the sound;
first kiss with the current girlfriend, she gave her tongue extended my mouth.

for the first time along the clothes touch my first girlfriend in the chest, ah she's a loud wail,Lacoste R75 P2 Trainers, seal jumping horrified to open the body sweating;
s touch current girlfriend once in the breast and base her yet hard nipples up.

for the first time a relationship with the first girlfriend, she has been reluctant to undress to go to mattress;
for the 1st period a relationship with current girlfriend, we wash with The

** first girlfriend and first love,Lacoste Protect Laser Trainers, she innocently lying in bed, his mouth and whispered: ;
** the first time with the current girlfriend, her hands holding my behind, thighs creased my waist, and cried: a little hard ~~~ .....

for the first time with the first girlfriend ** When done, she nestled in my arms, murmured: I was moved to the people Ay ......

** first girlfriend and first love, we all feel that this is spiritual communication;
the first time ** current girlfriend, we all calculate it is just the friction organs.

** first girlfriend and first love, she is out of the blood;
** the first time with current girlfriend, she is out of the water .

sigh ing Post does not concern to see retribution

Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2011, 07:05 PM   #2
a2bzyoc3
General of the Army

a2bzyoc3 is on a distinguished road

Silent Hill
Wikipedia card
Silent Hill (Silent Hill), also known as: Silent Hill, Silent Hill, dead city) is a well-known survival horror video game series, Konami (Konami) issued four previous works developed by the Team Silent, the fifth for The series of games focus on the role of shape, and the atmosphere to create and psychological implications, the story started in a similar way movies, games, various options will affect the process of ending. 2006 United States of the game into a film, on April 21, 2006 worldwide release.
Introduction to Sixth for (The above sort to sort the issue of time.)
Focus on the role of shaping the game in the series, and the atmosphere to create and psychological implications, the story started in a similar way movies, games, various options will affect the process of ending. The initiative to fully grasp the story in the players hands. It also relates to religion, psychology, science and other aspects of the mystery, players often speculate whether something in the game into a metaphor for real life problems and events.
Background According to the game settings, Silent Hill is the United States Toluca Lake on a peaceful town surrounded by forest, there is also a holiday resort in the resort. The town's earliest history can be traced back to the early 17th century, the early English colonists settled here; and before, here is the local Aboriginal sacred sites for religious activities. The 18th century, a strange plague that killed large numbers of people in town, living people have fled the town so long uninhabited. Early 19th century, Britain will Silent Hill as an overseas exile, in the opening of the prison and the After 1840, the prison closed, Silent Hill once again abandoned. 19th century 50's, another group of settlers discovered coal reserves in the Silent Hill, Silent Hill once again flourish. During the Civil War, here is a prisoner of war camp, large-scale slaughter of prisoners of war during his act. After the Civil War, prisoner of war camp closed, Silent Hill began as a tourist destination. In modern times, the town began to form active in a religious fanatic cult groups, the group spreading their eschatology, advocate the use of human sacrifice in the way the resurrection, refining drugs were sold.
Silent Hill in the aboriginal mind is a sacred power of the place, and changes in the last few hundred years of history this land was all the humanitarian disaster happened to the power of distortion. Silent Hill now able to drag people in the real world Silent Hill is generally considered ternary parallel view of the world, one is the real world, there are residents of the Government, there are tourists to go sightseeing, vacation; the other is Zhong foggy Silent Hill; The third is [Edit this section] game series one, Silent Hill
Original name: Silent Hill
January 1999 issue.
Materials: In this game, Konami has successfully created an alternative, oppressive atmosphere, in order to bring players a whole new gaming experience. Coupled with very high quality of the game itself, so the game was a great success, and after several of the
The lakeside town of Silent Hill the central United States, a conspiracy is brewing. Silent Hill since the Civil War have since fallen angel samael worship evil tradition - a secret so the local cult groups in a witch named Dhalia planning under the old (mainly members of Dhalia, local doctors Kaufman - an Asian doctor and an unidentified person), with the ceremony to make one with samael (Jewish blind angel, one of the fallen angels) the power of the baby was born,monster beats, and that the baby's biological daughter is Dhalia Leisha. But the ceremony, the result is A Leisha received only half the power of samael. Dhalia Although the failure of the ceremony, but she can not be reconciled, in every possible way to induce 7-year-old A Leisha divine power to her. Smart E Leisha know his mother ill, so he politely refused phase. Dhalia have adopted extreme measures, and doctors with the Kauffman E Leisha locked in a small lake house and set fire to the room - the fire burned so half of Silent Hill. A Leisha severe burns in the fire, and was under the curse in a near-death state, transfer to the local hospital by the nursing care of the secret underground up (care of her is the beautiful Lisa nurse) - did so because Dhalia that can physical torture methods used on the body's wake-up A Leisha samale, but even so also to no avail. 7 years later, the cult out of resignation and decided to hold a second ceremony, so the other half of the children born with sameal divine. For the tragedy of Lisa A Leisha and their own sense of justice then managed to smuggle children out of hiding in the outskirts of the hospital side of the road - The results of this generation of children is the main character Harry. Mason picked up, take the name of Shirley , became his daughter. Lisa Kaufman found that the action was, Lisa was eventually killed it. Then, after 7 years, Dhalia was finally aware of the Shirley's whereabouts, so she called to Silent Hill cast will come, but also She was the only way Harry's vision to create the A Leisha result that Harry had an accident the car (but she did not think I would have Dhalia then magic will still unconscious Harry and Sybil Kaufman (because they had split samael forces agreement) dragged into the spirit of her own but no one in the town of the monster (this helps to avoid the sight of the public and the police to facilitate the work of her cult - because in the real Silent Hill, the local police are used to expand the church by tracing the cult followers of fans for distribution to the source of magic drugs. In addition, the
At the same time, the body in the hospital felt the ground A Leisha Shirley's arrival, then use their power to create a deep in which to escape her evil mother. Of course, she also felt the presence of Harry, so in the Shirley admitted to his own dark world of Silent Hill, the direct use of self-created monster But Harry did not die - Dhalia think this man can. She saved Harry and get him to his cafe in the world meet and policewomen. Then she let Harry continue to search for clues (she was also looking for Shirley), A Leisha feel that in order to prevent Dhalia succeed, we must continue to search for Harry to stop (because of the assistance of Harry once Dhalia is likely to find her place), So will Harry will enter the clock tower into the world of schools like hell his dark world, in the hope Harry to give up the search, but the heart of Harry's daughter is firm. He destroyed the A Leisha planted in the school's Dhalia pleasantly surprised after seeing this, Harry could feel her more god). In the hospital, A Leisha layers again fortified, and the soul of a nurse is Lisa, control her soul in order to pin down Harry, made him give up looking. The results of course, failed. So such a plot to develop until close to the A Leisha Harry in the park near the real hiding place, the A Leisha Sybil had control of the policewomen to stop Harry, Harry with the results but was in the hospital got by the Kaufman made, used against the person by samael control samples with red syrup (of course, Harry is not known) to the beat.
A Leisha so he had to show up to personally deal with Harry Mason. But she was immediately flaura siphoning off all the power. At the same time, Dhalia appears (she was finally caught by Harry E Leisha, if A Leisha into the world of her own task, then A Leisha only hid himself deeper.) A Leisha her away to be used to fit the samael come with Shirley. Harry finally found out what he was in fact being used. He can only use their hands to end it all - through a series of adventures, Dhalia ceremony, he and Kaufman (Harry saved him once, and now he thought Dhalia to force it to come pocketed sameal to stop her) finally hidden elsewhere with Kaufman (Harry was almost taken away) the last sample of a bottle of red syrup A Leisha fit the body had fallen angel samael leads to in vitro and the destruction of their flesh. (In this battle Dhalia was samael killed, has been the fate of her due, Kaufman has also been dragged into hell - this is him right.) sameal the body is eliminated (to be released, but his spirit has been there exist in the Silent Hill), A Leisha has to die (seriously injured after being fired samael her life thanks to the strength of support), she thanked Harry helped her out of her mother's control of evil, so That is about to escape the collapse of their own dark world of Silent Hill died after a road. Harry Mason, Silent Hill and Sybil eventually fled. So this explains why the time of Silent Hill but during the day, but in thick mist (that is creating a generation of Dhalia, just different areas of the city), time, but is full of endless darkness (that is controlled by the spirit of sameal hell like the world).
Some people may ask, how kind it was Lisa? As A Leisha by her evil mother away, so she immediately place the world under the control of the chaos: you should know that the case of it. So Shirley is due to the strength of A Leisha was able to face
Second, Silent Hill 2
Original name: Silent Hill 2
September 2001 issue.
Konami PS2 platform in the next-generation consoles to launch the piece of information. To December 2002, Konami has shipped the PC version of the game, the sales of the two versions are satisfied to Konami, so 1, plot the table
Our hero, james, is thirty years old, it looks much more old man. Although the death of his wife the pain is over for a long time, but in his heart, or the fond memories of his wife mary. Well, at this time, a signed letter sent to mary his hands. Mary of the letter which he said: Turned out to be a third-rate ghost story, ah, or are we the most common kind. Well, first, to keep going to talk about it.
A dense fog filled the entire Silent Hill, and, of course covered a variety of looks ugly monster. Our hero james continue to puzzle in there, I met a bunch of bewildered survivors say the words, call a few boss, finally, to see his wife into the final boss! Beaten on the Finished. Yes, do not know for a little English, or the lack of humane care of the people, Rely on, not that garbage game? A waste of time! ... ... Well, we take a look at this game what is the inner.
2, the plot in
After a long time to think of it, james is still felt, and mary in the town of Silent Hill to spend the honeymoon period, the happiest of his life time. mary, his wife, a beautiful gentle and considerate. james think, have a wife, he has are entirely satisfied. Unfortunately, mary after leaving Silent Hill, to fell seriously ill, lay in the hospital a full three years. This three years, on james is a difficult test. To do every day he is in the hospital waiting for mary, was careful to take care of her. Hungry to feed mary mouthful to eat; thirsty, let a spoon a tablespoon of water to swallow slowly mary. Although mary have problems hearing and vision, but james is still only occur every day to tell her the news, read today's newspaper to her, before going to bed, to her talk about the little prince fairy tale. james think, only do this go, mary is will get better, and he who beautiful mary,Beats Headphones, will go back to his side.
... ... The first year passed, and the second years later, also came to the third year.
Three years, james heart is also changing. Anything, there is always an end; and james, but in this day after day, year after year of care, the feeling does not end point, a look of fear and despair. james more than once to myself: I go on like this, even though working hard, mary longer wake up back?
And mary in the three years, has gradually become gradually longer as beautiful as before moving. Crow's feet have slowly climbed to her forehead, shiny skin is also gradually dim. understand that james, mary she is old, old is inevitable. When james extremely frustrating to feel the fact that his heart seemed to have another voice to encourage him: kill mary bar! Kill her, you free,monster pro headphones!
James did not go to the very beginning to consider this ridiculous idea, but gradually he thought, maybe mary died, his Ye Hao by a little, right? While james understand that this is an extreme evil and shameful thoughts, but always lingering, and he will put into action almost. mary, finally died. But james has not relax, the heart of the increasingly heavy hand, self-blame, more and more. The one hand, his heart said to myself, mary dead, you can go look for another brand new start; on the other hand say to yourself, you do not want your wife all day to die? Now she is dead! She really dead! You killed her! Is your idea of ​​the selfish evil killed her!
In this psychological contradictions, james started to feel that indeed killed himself mary, was killed by his own hand-mary!
James about the spirit in the time of collapse, received a letter signed letter to mary. Letter, his wife said to him, mary, james, remember that left us beautiful memories of the town There, we are very happy. I was there, in that lake hotel, I'm waiting for you.
Original mary did not die! She was waiting for me Silent Hill! James dubious but ecstatic driving, drove away towards the Silent Hill ... ...
Silent Hill 2 ending:
1) escape. James has not been in the past (Maria) are confused, fled Silent Hill.
2) Maria. James fell in love with Maria, and her to leave Silent Hill. But James does not know is, Maria Mary image as a substitute, and Mary eventually infected with the same strange disease.
3) water. James found himself in love with Mary, decided to commit suicide, which is always and Mary together.
4) rebirth. James decided to join the Silent Hill cult believe in ancient times, worshiping the power of Samael and by his resurrection to Mary. Mary can be expected that the final resurrection and removes the abnormal ... ...
In Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill is not so much an evil place, as it is a sacred place. Every person summoned to here, have their own untied the knot, but Silent Hill is a monster which emerged from reflecting their hearts, every body here people have with their hearts demons fight to get their own salvation struggle. Conversely, if the human body in here, do not want to be redeemed will be other human punishment. Eddie is one such death, and Angela is looking for their own salvation based on the purpose of this alone, go under the fire of hell burning like a ladder, and James Whatever the outcome of the protagonist (except MARIA outcome) have solved their knot, have been saved.
Third, Silent Hill 3, formerly known as: Silent Hill 3
July 2003 issue.
. In the story, players assume the role of a ordinary girl Heather, live every day, stable and peaceful life. But once when she went to supermarkets to buy something, people do not care to represent the dark side into the extradimensional space, filled with numerous terror shaped monster. In order to escape the horrors of the world is full of crisis, Heather holding a pistol to the shuttle in the table for the two different worlds and fight to survive.
Music and sound effects well out of the game rendering the atmosphere of terror. A kind of continuous background noise from time to time people get depressed. The monster appears, the sound will always scary daylights. Game CG inside the songs sound good, this game sounds and music by Kenji Kawei Hidenori Onishi production, to maintain the high KONAMI has always been the music sound levels.
The protagonist of the game by the 2nd generation of men into a soft PLMMHeather allow players more worried about, let us be kind Lianxiangxiyu feeling. And because the protagonist is a woman, can not use any heavy weapons, unlike the two on behalf of the main character needs more to escape. More game scene, there are five large scenes, people do not think so monotonous, but BOSS set each scene is also very unique and have different attacks, requires players to use different strategies to beat the BOSS. ACT is a puzzle game the highlight of this game is not how difficult the puzzle, such as the carousel puzzle, as long as the players carefully points, patient attention to the role of props for the various points is not difficult in the past (especially after we finished more so, it is recommended you do not play against sina, it would a lot less fun)
Aspects of the various parts of the game story has generated animation in time to explain the circumstances, the story is complete. But I personally feel the story than the 2nd generation 3G weaker, there are many 2nd generation paved the way for the Plot 3, interlocking, and some suspense, but is more like the 3rd generation is relatively simple revenge. However for games and other than the ACT, the plot is good.
PC version of * 768 high resolution screen, a more realistic texture, more delicate light show, fog effects, and the presentation of the texture of chilling terror.
IV, Silent Hill 4 chamber
Original name: Silent Hill4 The Room
September 2004 issue of
In the overall picture and the style (or chaos, the scene is dirty speak to trace stained), The lighting and shading has been enhanced (beginning of the game shortly after encountered by me in the subway, The role of facial details and clothing also describe in more detail than its predecessor (very texture of the face and clothing, but when the characters move the action looked very uncomfortable, as if the knee is always bent, splayed feet? Khan). The scene change for the process to read data more quickly (in LOADING, will appear in human form, and other patterns on the screen, then you can change the pattern of the location of L3, R3 can be flipped on the pattern - thanks A9VG the users provide information). There is no As in the past to render atmosphere and
And the generation and three generations to create a religious atmosphere and around the second-generation open architecture to be different to win, identical.) The main weapon the main character to close the majority of cold steel, firearms, ammunition extremely limited, while the return type of props are more missing, the enemy's attack power has become very tough, which makes the game more difficult in combat with a lot of respect improved. Scare tactics because the players have spent almost the same, instead of deliberately putting in to take risks, it would be better based on the increase in the original terms of the possession of a proportion, such an approach is entirely understandable. And Irene (MM weapons are equipped with anti-[color] wolf lines, laugh) together adventure, MM is not necessarily a burden, in the same time protect the MM, just and reasonable is likely to become a
Four outcomes have been found, but the UFO does not know the outcome (each generation has a spoof of the element that is well worth pondering) how to reach.
Note: The erosion of the degree refers to is the spirit of your room rate in addition, two kinds of ending more than 80%, 80% the following two kinds of outcome. Save the key to success is the actress in the last BOSS war to be fast, the degree of injury late actress also affect this.
Outcome:
302 rooms according to the situation and Eileen are to survive in the last war, the game there are four outcomes:
1, the worst outcome: 21 Sacraments
Requirements: 302 the ghost of the room clean and Eileen has not been expelled in the BOSS not survive the war.
Outcome: The Little Walter will be cursed into 302 rooms. After this, the police found five bodies outside of Silent Hill, and Eileen was among them, after the police entered the room found Henry's body 302, after the apartment manager's body was found in the apartment.
2, poor outcome: Eileen's Death
Requirements: 302 rooms, but there is no ghost in the BOSS Eileen not survive the war.
Outcome of the situation: Walter was defeated, the curse is lifted 302 rooms, walking in the room in front of 302 young Walter disappeared. Henry's life back to normal, but can hear in the news about the mysterious Eileen died five people, including the news.
3, good outcome: Mother
Requirements: 302 rooms clean and the ghost is not expelled, Henry entered the blood pool before Eileen beat Walter.
Outcome: The number of days after, Henry went to the hospital to visit the recovering of Eileen. Eileen Henry said after the will, they will go back to the apartment to.
4,Monster Beats Headphones, the best outcome: Escape
Requirements: 302 expel the ghost of a clean room, Eileen also after the successful battle survived.
Outcome: The Henry also went to the hospital a few days to visit Eileen, but Eileen would propose two together to find new homes.
Five, formerly known as Silent Hill Origins: Silent Hill Origins
PSP Silent Hill November 6, 2007 issue of
Silent Hill Origins is the series of games, first introduced in the PSP platform, 4 March 2008 to launch the ps2. Silent Hill Origins tells the story of a truck driver (Travis) Silent Hill when they were passing the night with a divine girl (Alessa A Leisha) into Silent Hill. When Travis is looking girl A Leisha identity, was in the Silent Hill A Leisha wake up his past in some of the painful memories. Also account for this for great Silent Hill 1 on behalf of some of the elements fire A Leisha.
This time, the Silent Hill: Origins game picked up some cold weapons have a certain durability, when the weapon reaches a certain level of damage can not be used automatically. It is worth mentioning that, when the main character did not have any weapons of confrontation with the monster, the hero can use a fist fight with the enemy, which is not present for the previous before.
In origin, the continued generation of 4, after the classic props of Silent Hill: Radio, chest lights once again return.
The outcome of the origin has 3 endings, in addition GOOD END, BAD ENDING, ending the previous spoof of UFO's return, UFO ending so many old SH FANS kind.
Special incentives in the game, the origin of the protagonist Travis total of 15 sets of clothes, to the permanent use of the weapons boxing gloves, the butcher's knife, alien laser gun.
Appear on the origins of the game butcher, a bit similar to the triangle Touguai Silent Hill 2, is also produced in the heart from the protagonist, but the butcher is originated in the inner character of the protagonist Travis separatist violence and killings side.
All outcome reached
GOOD ENDING
Under normal circumstances the final kill BOSS, you can get GOOD ENDING. In the end, the protagonist of Silent Hill to leave in peace, but also the rebirth of Alessa and successfully gave birth to a child ... ...
BAD ENDING
More Shaguai (insurance point of killing 300, by the way and took the title of the butcher), the final battle with melee attacks to kill the final BOSS (not gun), that is BAD ENDING. Tied in the end, the protagonist on the stage, the sacrificial ... ...
UFO ENDING
Head in the game two weeks, at the beginning of the map by Silent Hill, came to the drawing of a location, you can get motel room key 502. After development of the plot to the motel and then came to the table of the world 502 rooms, use of a key to open the door, that is, UFO ends.
Six, Silent Hill Homecoming
Original name: Silent Hill Homecoming
Number of Pages: Silent Hill coming home; Silent Hill Homecoming, etc.
Genre: survival horror (action adventure)
Issuer: Konami (Japan)
Release Date: U.S. September 30, 2008 (PS3, Xbox360)
Landing Platform: PS3, Xbox360, PC
Offer Price: U.S. PS3, Xbox360 $ 59.99
Game Number: 1
Game Rating: 17 + U.S. ESRB rating (for adults, the content of bloody violence, ######ual content about)
About the story:
Silent Hill 5, the main character Alex Shepherd, from the game in terms of their dress should be a soldier. People who play the clearance should know, he is simply not a soldier, all his fantasies. Because he killed his brother, too self-blame caused a nervous breakdown and was later sent to a psychiatric hospital of his father. Since the time of treatment the side effects of treatment, leading to confusion of his consciousness, his ideal (the army) to be mistaken for reality has occurred, and he always thought of myself in the hospital because the injured on the battlefield rather than being forced to sent to a mental hospital, this is a scam when the game started (because the game has been said that publicity in the main character is a soldier.) But it is worth noting that the fighting skills he was stronger than most people, like he really had been a soldier, like (Alex is recognized as the most ancient undisputed protagonist of this point), this should be how to explain it? Obviously, you can apply the above theory because he believes he had been a soldier, so he really became a soldier, not only in his own consciousness which is the case. Because he suffered trauma, and his ideas wave is stronger than normal, so the people around him may also be affected by his influence, mistakenly thought he was a soldier, except those who already know the truth. (Compare lines 5 generations ambiguous, can not say with 100% solid evidence to prove the latter, but the strength of his own to prove that the former has a) or because of their father (an officer) training in childhood.
Secondly, with regard to the nature of relations in this behalf, the students are familiar with this series know that each family has its own table relations are most of the people - little witch Alessa, so 1st and 3rd generation of the world can be regarded as a manifestation of the spiritual world of Alessa (the hospital ground wire Shijie, sacrifice and bloody body, dark in the 世界, etc. etc.), the 4th generation of the world is the resentment of the powerful Lord of the orphans Walter, his desire to create an infinite motherly love the idea of ​​his super power, after his suicide, his ideas out of his flesh field, transferred to the location of his resentment - 302 rooms,Monster Headphones, which makes him even after the existence of suicide in people's spiritual world which continue to complete his ritual, 2nd generation of the world is more complex, it does not have a fixed host, but by James, Mary, Angela and Eddie, who together weave the idea, which some of the world mutual restraint, mutual influence, and 5 generations of the situation is similar to the 2nd generation, co-owners of the world is Joseph, Scarlet, Nora, and Joshua (the game of the four Boss), and four parents, the main character Alex, several actors are involved and the group to build this world.
Conditions
outcome reached
Clothing Accessibility
Triangular head of iron helmet mounted - to reach the Military equipment - to achieve Truck driver installed - to achieve Hospital care workers clothing - reached a DEPUTY clothing - to achieve Young ALEX clothing - the title screen enter the Hidden weapons
Saw - clearance time (any end), in the family garage access
SHEPARD
Laser pistol - customs clearance time (provided the target for the week, play Seven, Silent Hill shattered memory Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
Game Title: Silent Hill: Broken Memory / Silent Hill: Broken Memory
English name: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
Production companies: Climax Group
Agent Release: KONAMI Digital Entertainment America Co., Ltd.
Game Type: A · AVG - Action + Adventage Game (action + adventure game)
Carrier Capacity: UMD × 1
Corresponding host: Play Station Portable / Play Station 2 / Nintendo Wii
Languages: English (U.S. version); Japanese (Japanese version)
Release Date: January 19, 2010 (PSP U.S. version); March 25, 2010 (PSP / Wii Japanese version)
Price: $: $ 29.99 (PSP U.S. version); ¥ 6,090 (Wii Japanese version); ¥ 5,250 (PSP Japanese version); ¥ 4,200 (PSP download version)
Horror action adventure A · AVG new platform, currently scheduled for release in winter 2009. This is the Games will be January 31, 1999 Play Station launched in the early generation of the beginning of the town of Silent Hill to find the missing in a mysterious car accident the daughter of Cheryl Robbins Mason (Cheryl Mason).
Plot is representative of the game in Sydney would like to continue to protect their comrades-completion of the crab brain away to find ways to tear down the social good comrades to protect Harry because of his own life experiences for her produce a let him continue to be a very M of its brain pet, so wanted to tear down the brain-completion version of the Harry and maintain their own brain-completion of the crab community. (The real Harry should be in a car accident while driving hung)
Sydney to avoid a lot of things, denied the father's death and the spirit world in their own out of a YY is perfect for her father, Harry (that is, the protagonist of the game where we operate), she is living in his own spiritual world a house woman, and because it has created his own experience in Professor Tao appeared to be very unhealthy, morbid view of the world, marriage, ###### and other issues have a certain view of the problem
Although the players actually have to do their own testing, but the action is the performance of such a point.
After the Sydney meeting was the pet version of the brain Comrade Harry is because the doctor to guide the spirit of Comrade Comrade break the spirit of Sydney,bose headphones, began to revolt against the yoke to push, although the overall in the fantasy of gay Sydney, the perfect Harry is about to find out what the truth may undermine
a2bzyoc3 is offline   Reply With Quote