Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-13-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
printdorn
Sergeant First Class

printdorn is on a distinguished road
Default monster headphones Bag Lady - Letting Go of Emotio

Like most women, I love bags. Whether I need them or want them, I have them.
I'll admit, I have my fair share of handbags, purses, book bags, and clutches. Some bags I clearly don't need. For instance, I have a pale blue Nine West bag monster headphones, which I brought on sale almost 10 years ago. The bag is a strange sort of blue which doesn't really compliment anything in my wardrobe. In fact, I've carried this bag less than 10 times and I don't really plan on ever carrying it out in public again. But, even so, the Nine West bag remains in my closet, along with the rest of my accessories.
I also have a messenger bag which I brought from Express about three years ago. Now, I carry this bag almost everyday. I've carried it so much, in fact, that I have gotten to the point where I pause to even lift the bag. There are several reasons for this,
1) I am tired of looking at my messenger bag
2) It's way too heavy
3) It is a constant reminder of how much work I need to do
Believe me, I have tried to clean out my messenger bag in order to lighten my daily load. But during every attempt, I realize I "need" everything in my bag. The end result is that nothing changes and my heavy bag remains the same.
Needless to say, the same holds true for our emotional bags. Whether we need them or want them -- sometimes we have them. It's amazing how much baggage we will allow to crowd our lives. Sure there is a strange comfort about the familiar. Sometimes we just want to hold on to things. But when is enough, ENOUGH!
When will we stop dragging old problems and hurts around?
God tells us in Matthew 11:28-30, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
However, we, God's daughters, choose to carry around our heavy yokes, our handbags. The straps on our handbags of ######ual, physical, and verbal abuse, low self-esteem, weight concerns, rejection and bitterness, etc., are tightly around our necks and choking us because we won't let them go.
I don't make light of past hurts that have affected others. But how many decades will it take for us to free ourselves from the pain. Jesus states in John 8:32, "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." He states in John 14:6, "I am the way and the truth and the life." As daughters of the true and living God, we are free from our baggage. Shouldn't we stand on our Father's Word? Wouldn't we feel better if we let go some of our bags? Most of those old bags have long since lost their value (if they ever had any in the first place). I think it is time for many of us to clean out our closets and cast our handbags away.
Let's get started!
Both ######es in relationships yearn for appreciation. In other words, both long to be showered with praise and compliments every now and again, most especially the females, who happen to be the most self-conscious of the ######es. Whether in the physical appearance or achievement department, some form of reassurance is needed most of the time. Although men crave recognition too, we will focus on the ladies first, starting with the importance of compliments from men to women in relationships.
At times I wonder why the issue of paying genuine compliments to women seems harder and harder to pull off. This should not be the case if the right kind of attention is paid to a woman's likes, her passion, and areas in which she exudes strength and confidence. Then compliments should flow naturally. To all the men reading this, I discovered through a recent feedback from some of my female respondents in an opinion poll I conducted that a large number of them believe that most of the compliments they are showered with on a regular basis by their boyfriends or husbands at home, work, or social functions, seem to lack substance. Although they accept this, they still do not mind the attention, because for most women, a ######## compliment is by far better than no compliment.
printdorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links