Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 05-31-2011, 09:01 AM   #1
smfuyun172

Default Cheap Office 2007 Microsoft France says Windows Ph

After March 8 — one of the most prevalent rumored dates for Microsoft’s “NoDo” update to Windows Phone 7 — came and went, many WP7 users were wondering what happened.
To be fair, Microsoft officials never promised publicly that the first major WP7 update would hit yesterday. NoDo is supposed to deliver copy-and-paste,microsoft Office 2010 Serial, improved performance, better Marketplace search and other new features. CEO Steve Ballmer said during the Mobile World Congress (MWC) event in February that Microsoft planned to release the first major update in “early March.”
When I asked Microsoft yesterday about NoDo’s whereabouts, I received no response.
On March 9, Microsoft France posted to its public-relations blog (FRogz.fr) a note claiming that NoDo will be coming in the second half of March 2011. There was no further word from that site as to what’s behind the push-back. (Microsoft did have problems with a minor WP7 update to the updating mechanism of the phone,Office 2010 Pro Key, which had led some to speculate that NoDo would come later rather than sooner.)
I asked Microsoft U.S. whether NoDo will be going to all WP7 users on some date in the second half of this month,Cheap Office 2007, or if this will be a staged rollout. So far,Office Professional 2007 Key, I’ve received no response, but will update this post if/when I do.
Update No. 1: Microsoft PR in the U.S. said they are “looking into” the NoDo update situation. More to come (I hope).
I heard from one of my WP7 contacts today that Microsoft’s new target date for the NoDo rollout is the week of March 21.
All I know is the drumbeat for Microsoft to get this update out there is getting louder and louder. Even some kind of explanation from Microsoft about what’s happening would go a long way, at this point,Purchase Windows 7, to calming the growing worries about WP7’s future.

Sponsored Links