Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 05-25-2011, 04:40 PM   #1
15ouEvdE

Default tods shoe-SHAPE OF MY HEART heart shape

He may play the jack of diamonds He may play the jack

That's not the shape, the shape of my heart is not the shape of my heart
And those he plays never suspect he had never been suspected of IQ
song is Leon's inner monologue. A professional killer, living in their own world. There have been in love, love can be lost forever after the beginning of a person's journey. Killers do not know why he chose this path, but you can know is that, not because of rights, not because of money. Perhaps the killer can not fall in love yourself. For the killer, love is just a burden. He used a loner, a man went to the supermarket, a person to drink milk, a man sitting in a chair, sleeping with one eye open, left free. However, he opened the door to Matilda the moment, everything changed. Gradually he began to see his heart ... ... Matilda says she fell in love with him, he knew his heart, but he did not dare. A killer, always just today, not tomorrow. May be the last, he can face his own heart, Matilda changed him, >
fact, I do not understand the end, he Matilda what kind of feelings, father, friend, lover ... ... but these are not important, no matter what kind of love come from the innermost. Like the song until the end, it did not say what is the heart shape. But we know that we all should know ... ...
I know that the clubs are weapons of war I know that the clubs are weapons of war
I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier I know that the spades are the swords of the guards
But that's not the shape of my heart But that is not the shape of my heart
But that's not the shape of my heart but my heart, not the shape of my heart

lyrics:
He deals the cards as a meditation cards look like he was in meditation
And if I told you that I loved you if I told you I love you
And those who smile are lost they fear are lost
I know that diamonds mean money for this art I know that diamonds mean money
Like those who curse their luck in too many places like those who curse their destiny
I know that the clubs are weapons of war I know that the clubs are weapons of war
The sacred geometry of chance that sacred geometry of chance
He doesn't play for the money he wins he is not to win money
The numbers lead a dance The numbers hidden under the
He doesn't play for the respect nor respect for people's appreciation
I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier I know that the spades are the swords of the guards
He deals the cards to find the answer he wanted to find an answer
inscription: Besson Hollywood rich colors of the French director works. visual style and story of the French film retained the unique technique of expression, although the commercial film, but it took quite an art.
when the movie starts to tell us that he is a killer.
Henla agile men under sunglasses, a famous killer.
him a living.
killer is not a killer,tods mens shoes, for Leon, killer only mean a job,tods shoes, one he had no chosen career. on him, people feel the killer charm. It is a force in the dark, he kept in the dark power of life or death. As God in general, in the dark, at high levels, in not visible place, hanging in everyone's head, symbolizes the fragility of life and nothingness.
bring soothing sort of chilling harmonica concerto. French gentle sunlight, living alternately dejected manner.
work , care of plants,tods sale, drinking milk, sleeping on the sofa next to put a gun.
Leon crisp completed that single business, home, remove all the equipment to start a shower. At that moment, so that who saw his ########## helplessness and fatigue. Then,tod's shoes, he carefully ironing, spray fat, drink milk, a brand of milk. a man to relish watching the empty theater musicals, new happy like a child, and still beside him looking back to the only audience, and would like to share his happiness. this handsome man dressed in an elegant cover any of ankle pants, long coat, leisurely swept the streets, singing happily, passers-by stop watching. unconsciously permeated with middle-aged man, lonely and solitude.
Mathilda appear. Twelve-year-old girl problems, green jacket, Little Red Riding Hood, Johnson, like a good fairy tale sweet face,buy tods, but Zhizhirenxin of clear eyes,tods, but some shy hostile expressions.
when Mathilda's entire family was killed, she holding the milk to his door and begged him to open the door, he's also coming to an end a career killer. The helpless The girl broke into his life.
He said, and gentle. a killer, doomed, can not have love, there is love there is weakness.
night, he suddenly jumped up, fitted with silencers, the sleeping head Mathilda at gunpoint. But Leon did not pushed her way. Otherwise, his hand will not tremble tenderness, regret and will not be late for business meetings, murder will not be worried about the injury. The only hint of his inner life, the only basin of lush Tequila. He took it as their own lives to nurture, at any time will not give up friend. So, the killer is already hanging over the outcome of the shadow of tragedy.
all natural and perfect, leisurely narrative, they laughed trouble, they become increasingly close. two cold through the heart close to each other in the faint light sent each other a warm, mutual salvation. He became her faith, she became his weakness.
for revenge He taught the girls how the hand and a gun, but out of strong hands to protect her, so she can from the gun until the last, because she's sake in a fatal shot.
bloody battle in the final he used his wisdom and ultimate survival of the other contest. Protection Mathilda escape. re-launch weapons of mass destruction, we all thought had died in Leon posing as police officers, to the exit, the outside is waiting for his little angel. This gives a glimmer of hope for a happy life both. But this is not out of pity, but to make people more desperate. just do not know the real dramatis personae of despair, or those of us spectators of idlers. step away, Heaven forever separated, and that outside the bright sunlight, and the door glaring Xueguang, as suffocating. He can not escape, after all, when he sounded bloody go right close to the door, a pistol behind him. This is a thrilling POV: gradually sloping ground declared his death. he was dead. it was all over.
video has alternative from a bizarre love story of action films, upgrade to the soul of loneliness among communication, cold piece of enlightenment spiritual salvation.
the beginning was the protection of victims Leon Mathilda, was later extended to two-way dependence and comfort; from his plane's killer life into the character of individual three-dimensional growth. character of the final growth completely, he Mathilda said: I just tasted the joy of life. time and space of the stranger. in this busy city where he maintains his own instinct to survive, he lived as a solid, so we heartache lovingly.
end of the story. the girl could not forget his hatred away, it seems is the long anticipated return date, this is the fate of a killer. Maybe death is the perfect ending. he finally will always belong to her. the girl of his beloved plants in the ground, no longer live in the basin. She said, Leon, It is safe here.
zooming the lens, with the rise of the camera, getting little girls and plants, once again the use of horizontal pull,tods shoe, you can top of the dense forest, overlooking the other side of New York, where a vast expanse of coastal soft.
life continues.
sea under the sun, only despair, and then everything disappeared.
films, a Sting song heard: That'snot the shape, the shape of my heart. And if I told yout hat I loved you, You'd may be think there's something wrong, I'mnot am anof too many faces, The mask I wea risone ... ...
He may lay the queen of spades He may lay the queen

That's not the shape of my heart is not the shape of my heart
He may conceal a king in his hand he may conceal the king
But that's not the shape of my heart But that is not the shape of my heart
You'd maybe think there's something wrong you may find something wrong
And find out to their cost that they paid the price
I'm not a man of too many faces I'm not a man
While the memory of it fades and the memory of the gradual demise
Those who speak know nothing who speak know nothing
The hidden law of probable outcome that can not be expected to result
The mask I wear is one that all my only vice mask
More articles related to topics:

tods shoes-Business League announced revenue Lianzhong

tods shoes-Beijing earnest life desolately Can Can !

tods sale-..

It's no secret that women adore shoes. When you are blue, buying a new pair is an instant mood lifter. When you feel great, you make a trip to the shoe store in celebration. And on special occasions, you must have something special to wear. The truth is, there will always be a good excuse to add to your shoe closet. Click through for more tips on expressing your personal style — through your footwear.tods bags.

Sponsored Links