Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 05-13-2011, 10:44 PM   #1
bolsooi66

Default Office 2007 Product Key blog please-don-t-force-me

Right now, marked a initial for me … I right-clicked and asked Outlook to deliver all emails from a certain sender to my junk mail. That’s not new, but what was new is that that sender was an applicant. Wait, wait …before you get all upset with me, let me explain. Said applicant (We’ll call him “Bob”) very first sent me his resume in October. I wrote back to Bob (as I always do) and thanked him for his resume and set his expectations appropriately. And then two weeks later, I got his resume again. But this time, it wasn’t just me who received it … several folks got it … including some email addresses at Google, Honeywell, HP, and a few other places. Now, I’m all for creating a sense of urgency amongst companies, recruiters, and hiring managers – but c’mon, take a little time to customize your email. (Heather has mentioned this before, but you wouldn’t believe the number of cover letters I receive that start out with something like Dear Apple Recruiting. Argh!) But it gets worse. Every 10 days after that, Bob sent me (and, apparently, 30 of his closest corporate recruiting pals) not one, not two, but three! copies of his resume. Boom,Office 2007 Product Key, boom, boom. There you go. No personalization. No “hey – here it is again.” Just his resume and a nice view of the recipients on the to line. Finally, currently, I couldn’t take it anymore. After two months of telling time by the frequency of Bob's resume in my inbox, I came in this morning to see another three helpings of his resume. And I promptly sent Bob to my junk mail. I’m such an advocate of building relationships and responding to customers … but my inbox just couldn’t handle it anymore. So what have we learned from the Bob story? Be personal: If you are sending your resume to a real person, treat the recipient like a real person and include some sort of personalized message along with your qualifications. Be respectful: Don’t become a spammer. It’s not going to get you anywhere. Respect my time. Following up on an email is fine ... but continually sending the same copy over and over and over (after I have responded) is not fine. Be professional: Don’t put every recruiter and recruiting department email address you can find on the to line. If you want to be considered a future employee of the company, act like a future employee … use some common sense. And finally, don’t be a Bob. The world will be a happier place. gretchen P.S Martha’s crew go through the interview round tonight. Fun! My favorite episode (and Donald skipped the interview round this season!) Expect a recap tomorrow!!

Sponsored Links