Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 03-29-2011, 01:55 AM   #1
shem4bfual
Master Sergeant

shem4bfual is on a distinguished road
Default Unless being underpaid

1, would you please introduce yourself yourself,

answer tips: Most people are too common answer to this question, saying only that name,Shox R4 Torch Shoes, age, hobbies, work experience, they have on a resume, in fact, most companies want to know the ability to perform job-seekers, including: the skills of the strongest, the most in-depth study of knowledge, the most active part of the personality, the most successful thing done, the main achievements, all of which can be unrelated to learning, also can learn about, but to highlight the positive personality and ability to do things, to put it reasonable to believe enterprises. Enterprises attach great importance to a person's manners, to respect job seekers examiner, said in answer to each question after the words Companies like polite job-seekers.
2, do you think would your biggest strength?

answer Hint: cool, calm and well organized, stand firm and tenacious up.
helpful and caring, adaptability and sense of humor, optimism and friendliness. I Beida Jade Bird to two years after a combat training and projects, work well, me for this job. I believe I can succeed.
3, talk about your greatest weakness?

answer Hint: this question asks the probability of large enterprises, usually do not want to hear a direct answer to the shortcomings of what other, if the candidates say that they hold grudges, love jealous people, very lazy, big temper, efficiency low, companies will definitely not work with you. Never try to be smart to say Companies like talking about the advantages of job-seekers from their own, the middle of some small shortcomings, then finally back to advantage on the issue, highlighting some of the advantages. Enterprises like the smart job seekers.
4, your views on overtime?

answer Hint: many companies actually ask this question does not prove that we must work overtime. Just want to test your willingness to sacrifice for the company.
sample answer: If it is incumbent upon the work I will need to work overtime. I am single, no family responsibilities, you can dedicate myself to work. But at the same time, I will also improve efficiency, reduce unnecessary overtime
5, your salary requirements?

answer: If your salary requirement is too low, then obviously the ability to play down their own; If you are asking for too much pay, it would seem you are too heavy weight, the company can not afford good enough. Some employers often seek employment in the position prior to the set budget, so they tend to price the first time they can give the highest price. They just want to ask you confirm the money is sufficient to cause the work of your interest.
a sample answer: Sample II
answer: I have received systematic training in software programming, does not require extensive training. And I am also particularly interested in programming. Therefore, I hope the company according to my circumstances and the level of market standards, to I have a reasonable salary.
answer three samples: If you must state the specific number of their own, do not say that a wide range, so you will receive only the minimum number. the best given a specific number, so that you have made today's job market surveys, that this degree of employees as their own what kind of value.
6, in five years time, your career planning?

answer tips : This is a candidate do not want every question asked, but almost everyone asked. more the answer is . the status of these efforts are often referred to as some relevant background to your professional work. you know, the examiner always like to have aggressive candidates, at this time if the personality and get along with people.
Sample answer: Because, I once promised to other people's things, we will certainly do so. If I can not, I would not easily promise.
Sample answer: , you still have any questions to ask?

answer Hint: This problem seems dispensable enterprise, is very critical, companies do not like to say Enterprises do not like the job being asked personal questions like, if someone asked this question: your new employees into the company have any training program, can I participate? Or the advancement of your company is like? Enterprises will be very welcome, as you reflect on the learning enthusiasm and loyalty to the company and your ambition.
9, if the unit through this interview that we hired you, but work for some time but found you not fit for this position, how do you do?

answer tips: a period of time that does not work for me, there are two cases:

1, if you really love this career, then you have to keep on learning, leadership and colleagues to learn with an open mind knowledge and experience in the business of doing things, understanding the spiritual content of this career and professional requirements, and strive to reduce the gap;

2, do you think this career is dispensable, and that a change in career or as early as possible, to discover for you, you love the job, so that you will be the development of future major points of the units and individuals alike.
10, at the completion of a work, the way you think leadership requires not the best, he still has a better way, how should you do?

answer prompts: ①. In principle, I will respect and obey the leadership of the organization of work; looking for an opportunity to consult privately while the tone, melody to express their own thoughts, to see whether the leadership can change the idea;
② If the leadership does not take my advice, I also would request seriously by the leadership to complete this work;
③. In another case, if contrary to the principles of leadership in the manner required, I will strongly raise objections; such as leadership is still stubborn, I will not hesitate to again reflect the higher-ups.
11, if you work a mistake, causing economic losses to the company, how do you think that?

answer tips:
① my intention is to work for the company, if the resulting economic losses, I think the first question is to find ways to compensate or to restore economic losses. If I am incapable of responsibility, hoping to units to help solve;
② is a responsibility. Clearly define the responsibilities, duties, if it is my responsibility, I am willing to be punished; If it is a team I was responsible for the mistakes of others, can not gloat, as a team, need to work together to complete mutual help and comfort and help colleagues colleagues find the cause of lessons learned.
③ lessons learned, a person's life can not make mistakes, it is important from their own or other people's mistakes and lessons learned, and work in the future to avoid similar mistakes. Review their own work methods to analyze the depth and intensity of the problem is not enough, resulting in the avoidable errors.
12, if you are in the examination are not employed, how do you plan?

answer Hint: Now the society is a competitive society, from this interview can also see this point, there are bound to the merits of competition, there will be success and failures. often behind the success of There are many difficulties and setbacks, if this fails it is only once, and only after the accumulation of experiences to shape the experience a complete success. I come from a correct view of the following aspects of this failure.
First, we must dare to face, the face of this failure is not discouraged, to accept this opportunity has been lost will not be back this reality, from the psychological will of the and embody the spirit of the resistance of the failure. Be confident, believe in yourself after experiencing this through the efforts can do it. To go beyond the self.
Second, good reflection, the experience should conscientiously sum up the interview, thought analysis, to gauge the distance from their own point of view. Properly treated, realistic evaluation of their own, dialectical view of the length of their gains and losses, to make a sensible.
Third, out of the shadows, this time failed to overcome the psychological pressure to bring their own, always keeping in mind their own weaknesses, precautionary measures in the first place, to enhance learning and improve their own quality.
Fourth, the serious work, back to the original position after the unit should be real, get down to work, three sixteen lines, very best to strive for in this position to make some achievements.
Fifth, make persistent efforts to become a software engineer or network engineer has always been my dream the future, if I still have the opportunity to compete again.
13, if you do a the recognition by the superiors of work, but you said it was his competent leadership to do, how do you?

answer tips: First, I explain the higher-ups who will not find it, I will take the initiative to communicate with the leadership of my head, because communication is the best way to solve interpersonal relationships, but the result will be two species: 1. my supervisor leadership aware of their mistakes, I think I will, as the case to decide whether to forgive him; 2. he was more intensified to threaten me, I would not hesitate to look for my superiors to reflect this , because he does so will have a negative impact on the future work of the negative.
14, talk about your views on the job-hopping?

answer that: (1) normal
15, work hard and your colleagues, your boss get along, how would you do?

answer tips:
① I will obey the leadership of the command, with the work of colleagues.
② I will find the reasons from their own careful analysis of their work is not done well so that the leaders are not satisfied, colleagues could not understand. Would also like to see if it is not done and acted. If so, then I will work hard to correct.
③ If I can not find the reason, I would look for opportunities to communicate with them, ask them to point out my weakness. There are problems to be rectified immediately.
④ as good employees, should always overall situation, even in a period of time, leadership and colleagues do not understand me, I will do our own work, with an open mind to learn from them, I believe, they will see me efforts, one day I will smile!
16, assuming you work in a unit, the more prominent achievements, to be led by affirmation. But you find that your colleagues are increasingly isolated, how do you see this problem? How are you going to do?

answer tips:
① outstanding academic results,mbt sneakers, be sure the leadership is a good thing, since more efforts
② review the work that he is not keen on the degree of interaction among colleagues, the enthusiasm over the and strengthen exchanges among colleagues and common interests.
③ work, not to hurt others before the self-esteem
④ no longer leading non
⑤ helpful fiddle across
17, if you have recently participated in the training course? Talk about the contents of training courses. Or at their own expense to participate in the company funded?

answer Hint: to participate at their own expense, that is, Beida Jade Bird training courses (you can learn more about their technology).
18, you are for our company?

answer Hint: go to the company before the interview to check the company's main Internet business. If the answer is: you desire to change strategy and to strengthen cooperation with foreign manufacturers in the OEM, some of its own brand, through overseas distributors.
19, please state the motive of the job you choose?

answer Hint: This is to know the interviewer on the job degree of enthusiasm and understanding, and screening examination for people who come on a whim,ugg online, and if no experience, can be emphasized that also hope to have the opportunity to play before the experience.
20, you are best at the technical direction?

answer Hint: say you want to apply for the job-related courses, to show what their passion is no harm.
21, you can do for our company, what?

answer tips:
① If you can, try to tell them you can reduce their costs - .
② the future of enterprise employees would like to know what to do for enterprises, job seekers should repeat their advantage, and then said: bring high efficiency and more revenue. Companies like job seekers to apply for jobs that their own ability, such as applications for jobs like marketing, we can say: demand and consumption.
22, best summed up in three words your own what?

answer tips:
I often use three words are: adaptability, there is always a sense of responsibility and work, with specific examples to explain to the examiner,
23, your hobbies What is it?

answer Hint: to find some full of team spirit, and here is a true story: Someone was rejected because his hobby is scuba diving. Examiner said: because it is a single event, I am not sure whether he can adapt to group work.
24, as the interviewee to give me tips about points

answer: try to list the four strengths and one very very very small defects, (you can complain about facilities, there is no clear person responsible The disadvantage is that no one will mind.)
25, how do you understand your qualifications for this position?

answer Hint: the job responsibilities and tasks and work attitude elaborate
26, like the job of the point?

answer Hint: think in fact we must have in mind the answer it! Values ​​of each person is different from the standard natural judge will be different, but, in answer to this question, the interviewer can not be too put their own mental words directly out of salary issues in particular, but some good harmless answer is considerations, such as accessibility, the nature and content of the probable line with their interests and so on are all good answers, but if they can think carefully about when to work out the difference between the belief that the interview will greatly increase points.
27, why leave?

answer tips:
① answer to this question, must be careful, even if the previous work has been wronged and then a big, how many complaints the company, have never Do not show it, especially to avoid the criticism of the head of the company itself, to avoid the negative mood and impression of the interviewer; recommendations at this time is the best way to answer questions blame on himself, for example, that work did not study and development of space, they want work in related industries in the interview to learn more, or their previous work and career planning irregularities, etc., the answer is best answer positive.
② I hope to get a better job, if the opportunity comes, I will take; I feel there has peaked, that is, opportunity for advancement.
28, talk about your industry, technology trends of the view?

answer Hint: This problem is very interested in business, job-seekers only come prepared to cross the border. Job seekers can search the web for the industry sector you are applying for information, only to generate understanding of the unique insights. Enterprises believe that the most intelligent of the job interview is a lot of prior knowledge of the company, including companies in various sectors, development, answering questions in the interview, when the situation can be understood by reference to, business people are welcome to enter the business rather than
29, job expectations and goals that?

answer Hint: This is a job interviewer to judge whether they have a certain level of expectations, this work is to understand the problem. Learning objectives for the work people do often learn faster, easier for the new work into the natural situation, then suggest you the best for the nature of the work to find a definite answer, such as the clerk's work can reply: My goal is to become a super salesman, the company will sell out a wide range of products to achieve the best performance results; To achieve this goal, I will study hard, and I believe I am serious and responsible attitude, will be able to achieve this goal.
30, talk about your family.

answered Tip: Ask family business is not interview job seekers have to know the family situation, explore privacy, businesses do not like to explore the personal privacy, but to understand the family background and influence the shaping of job seekers. Also focus on companies that want to hear the positive impact of family on job seekers. Company's most like to hear is: I love my family! My family has always been very harmonious, and although my father and mother are all human, but a child, I saw my father from dawn to dusk, working particularly hard, his actions indirectly trained me serious and responsible attitude and hard-working spirit. My mother kind man, human passion, particularly helpful, so popular in the unit well, and her words and deeds have also been teaching me the truth in life. Businesses believe harmonious family relations on the growth of a person has a subtle effect.
31, to the position you are applying, what do you think you lack?

answered Tip: seekers weaknesses of companies like to ask, but smart job seekers generally do not directly answer. They want to see this job: to continue to repeat their own advantages, and then said: the shortest possible time to resolve, my learning ability is very strong, I believe that we can quickly integrate into the company's corporate culture into the working state.
32, What personality traits do you admire?

answer Hint: honest, flexible and easy to get along with people,
33, you normally handle criticism?

answer tips: ① silence is golden. Do not say anything, otherwise the situation worse, but I will accept constructive criticism; ② When we cool down and then discussed.
34, how do you handle your failure?

answer NOTE: We are not all born perfect, and I believe I have a second chance to correct my mistake.
35, what makes you a sense of accomplishment?

answered Tip: For best of my ability; best of my ability to complete a project
36, the most important in your life right now is what?

answered Tip: For me, to find work in this area is most important; hope in your company told me that the most important.
37, why are you willing to work to our company?

answer Note: For this question, you have to be careful, if you have made a study of this unit, you can answer some of the detailed reasons, such as company able to provide me a different path of development.
38, you and the others occurred in a dispute it? How do you solve?

answer Hint: This is an interview of the most dangerous problems. Examiner is actually a trap laid. Do not say anyone's fault. Should be aware that success is a collaborative group to resolve the conflicts in the capacity necessary for the members. If you work in a service industry, this problem has simply become the most important aspect. If you can get the job, will depend on the answer to this question. Examiners want to see you are mature and ready to sacrifice. They know you by this question the maturity and life skills capabilities. Without outside interference, by way of compromise to resolve is the correct answer.
39, question: What things did you feel most proud of?

answer Hint: This is the examiner to give you an opportunity to show you the ability to hold their own destiny. This will be reflected in your leadership and your potential is to enhance the possibilities. If you apply for units in the nature of a service, you are likely to be invited to lunch. Remember: your future depends on your knowledge, your social skills and overall performance.
40, you are new to a department, one day a customer came to you to solve the problem, you tried to his satisfaction, but people always fail to get satisfaction, he complained of low efficiency of your department, how to make you this time?

answer that: (1) First, I'll stay calm. As a staff, in a variety of problems encountered in the work is normal, the key is how to understand it, a positive response, proper handling. (2) Secondly, I will reflect on the reasons for customer dissatisfaction. First, look at whether it is indeed their problem-solving is not considered good place, and second, to see if the customer is not aware of the relevant service requirements exceed the requirements put forward by the three is to see whether customers understand the relevant provisions of But the request is unreasonable. (3) Again, according to the reasons for the relative to take countermeasures. If you own the place really is not good, according to the provisions of services to make reasonable arrangements to explain to the customer; If customers do not understand the policies and regulations are a result of misunderstanding, I will explain to him to further eliminate the misunderstanding of his ; If the customer does not meet the requirements of policies and regulations, I will explicitly pointed out to him. (4) again, I will deal with the whole thing to explain to the leadership, hoping to get his understanding and support. (5) I will not because of customer complaints and lost my passion and enthusiasm to work, but will continue to keep in mind for the purpose of customer service and strive to be a leading trust company assured that customer satisfaction with the staff.
41, on the job, you have what foreseeable problems? some difficulty is normal and inevitable, but as long as perseverance, good spirit of cooperation and careful and well prepared in advance, any difficulties can be overcome. time, has two purposes. First, take a look at candidates who are not good at, to say the difficulty is not in this position are the inevitable problems in general. The second is to want to look at the way the candidates to solve problems on No, and the Company's ability to provide such resources. and not want to know the attitude of the difficulties candidates.
42, if I hire you, how would you work? candidates for the position in the lack of adequate understanding, it is best not to directly tell their own specific methods of work; ② using diversionary tactics to try to answer, such as familiar, then develop a work plan and report to the recent approval of the leadership, and finally to work according to plan. To know the details. If you speak to the ideas in the circuitous tactics, the interviewer will think that evading the question, if the boot is still several times to avoid words. This person will never hired.
43, traps, but also an opportunity; ② the best hope of avoiding the specific superiors, to talk about their requirements; ③ such as What requirements should be made on the environment, as long as my expertise can play a
analysis: better answer this question, I hope my supervisor at work told me that more guidance, the error of my work can immediately pointed out. In short, this aspect of the guidance from the higher level talks will be no major flaws.
44, at the completion of a work, the way you think leadership requires not the best, he still has a better way, you how to do?

answer tips:
①. In principle, I will respect and obey the leadership of the organization of work; looking for an opportunity to consult privately while the tone, melody to express their own ideas, take a look at leadership it can change the idea;
② If the leadership does not take my advice, I also would request seriously by the leadership to complete this work;
③. In another case, if contrary to the principles of leadership in the manner required I will strongly raise objections; such as leadership is still stubborn, I will not hesitate to again reflect the higher-ups.
45, with higher disagreement First, how do you? answer the prompts: ① general can not answer, a manager and the manager was not there, can reply: > Analysis: The standard answer to this problem is the idea of ​​1, 2, if the answer, certain death. You do not get a clear idea to change the company's internal situation, the first to snitch, so people do not dare to.
46, Therefore, I have been in school during the use of the opportunity to work part time in this industry. I also found that the actual work than the book knowledge rich, complex. but I have a strong sense of responsibility, adaptability and learning ability, and relatively hard Therefore, the successful completion of a part-time work in the can, the experience from which I get to benefit greatly. Please be assured your company, school by school and part-time work experience that I have qualified for this position. idea of ​​the answer acceptable. Highlight their ability to endure hardship and adaptation and learning ability (not academic) as well.
47, you are leaving a company because the former is what? reason employees as possible candidates to explain the reasons for the personal image and add luster; ⑦ relevant examples: such as , the company's situation worsened; to the moment I am very sorry this step, but also face shows my ability to re looking for a stage play. , and then match up.
Analysis: Unless being underpaid, or is the original work, or do not use salary as a reason. to design the real reason for resignation, but the reply must be performed in good faith. can not think of coming, at home in the field can say that because something happens at home, must leave a few months, the company has not granted leave of absence, so his resignation. This the interviewer can answer general acceptance.
48, good to reflect the candidate's sincerity, wit, courage and dedication; ③ such as I also found the actual work than the book knowledge rich, complex. But I have a strong sense of responsibility, adaptability and learning ability, and relatively hard, so can a part-time in the successful completion of the work, the experience from which I get to benefit greatly. Please rest assured that your company, school learning and a part-time work experience that I have qualified for this position. how to get support and help of others?

answer Hint: every company in the changing process of development; You want your employees as well. you want and welcome those who wish to change the person, Because these people understand that to the company's development, changes in the company an important part of daily life. Such employees are often very easy to adapt to changes in the company and will make positive changes in response. In addition, contradictions and problems they encounter , but also in stride. The following problems can be candidate evaluation capacity in this area.
calmly said to have been able to avoid confrontation. Please talk about your experience and skills in this area.
Sometimes, we have and we do not like people to work together. Tell me what you have to overcome the character of the conflict in terms of the expected results of work experience.
50, in this interview if you are not employed, how do you intend to?

answer Note: Today's society is a competitive society, from the interview can also be seen that, there are bound to the merits of competition, there will be success and failures. often behind the success of many difficulties and setbacks, if this fails it is only once, only the accumulation of experience through the experience can shape a complete success. I come from a correct view of the following aspects of this failure.
first , to dare to face, the face of this failure is not discouraged, to accept this opportunity has been lost will not be back this reality, from a psychological and spiritual will reflect on the failure of the resistance. Be confident, believe in yourself After experiencing this through the efforts can do it. to go beyond the self.
Second, good reflection, the experience should conscientiously sum up the interview, thought analysis, to gauge the distance from their own point of view. the right to treat yourself, realistically evaluation of their own, dialectical view of the length of their gains and losses, to make a sensible.
third, out of the shadows, this time failed to overcome the psychological pressure to bring their own, always bear in mind their vulnerability, prevention, enhance learning, improve their own quality.
Fourth, serious work, back to the original position after the unit should be real, get down to work, three sixteen lines, very best and try to make some of the posts results.
Fifth, make persistent efforts, a national civil service has always been my dream the future, if I still have the opportunity to compete again.
51, if you go at night to send students abroad to the airport one can unit You do not non-temporary emergency, how do you do?

answer Hint: I think the work is the first one, but friends also can not be overemphasized at the expense of friendship. this time I think to follow the specific circumstances decision.
(1), if my friend 21:00 in flight, and I can do at eight in overtime, then it best, and finish work to the airport, everyone is happy.
(2 ), if that is not very urgent work, overtime work tomorrow just to be able to report to the office when it is entirely possible with the leadership say hello, go to the airport and then back to work overtime, it wants to sleep late.
(3 ), if the work is urgent, both can not take into account the circumstances, I think can be two options. 1) If not all units have to work overtime, then,Digital Solutions, is not to replace the following other colleagues to work themselves to the airport, even if is the place that you left a while. 2) If we can not do even this, then,
loyalty that had not co-existence, and called a friend to explain carefully he will understand, after all the work done to be lost, friends can still see each other again.
52, if the unit through this interview we hired you, but work for some time to find that you do not fit the job, how do you do?

answer tips: a time that is not right for me, there are two cases:

1, if you really love this career, then you have to keep on learning, leadership and open-minded colleagues to learn professional knowledge and experience of doing things, to understand the career connotation and job requirements, and strive to reduce the gap;

2, do you think this career is dispensable, and that a change in career or as early as possible, to discover for you, you love the job, so you have the development of future Club points, good for units and individuals.
53, which you did things feel most proud of?

answer Hint: This is the examiner to give you an opportunity for you demonstrate their grasp of destiny. This will be reflected in your leadership and your potential is to enhance the possibilities. If you apply for units in the nature of a service, you are likely to be invited to lunch. Remember: your future depends on your knowledge, your social skills and overall performance.
54, talk about your success stories for past

answer Hint: you give an example of the most sure, the context clear, and Do not say a lot but not focus. should not exaggerate, the others to say their credit, many competent people in order to ensure the most suitable use, and will call to consult a supervisor before you on your views and comments So, if lying, it is easy to wear bang for.
55, talk about your past work experience, most things you

answer frustration Tip: have contact with a customer, there had heard they are known to picky, so do your homework very full, but also invested considerable time and energy, although the last did not accept all clients, but the degree of acceptance has caught us by surprise. the original Since then, a happy thought can work together, but that customers chose the last because the relationship between the budget of another agency, prior to which the drain. Nevertheless, I still learn a lot from this experience, such as knowledge of the industry, the whole team's understanding is also better.
analysis: to understand your frustration tolerance and conciliation.
56, how to organize your time? will not exclude overtime?

reply Note: Basically, if go to work efficiently, the workload reasonable, should be less need for overtime. But I also know that sometimes difficult to avoid overtime, plus now work with accountability, so I'll mix your own time and fully cooperate.
analysis: Although no one is willing to work overtime, but still must demonstrate a high degree of sincerity with.
57, why do we need to interview many who choose you?

reply Note: According to my understanding of your company, and my work in this accumulated expertise, experience and contacts, I believe that your company is looking for talent. and I'm working attitude, EQ, there are also round financial, mature side, and the supervisor, colleagues can cooperate happily.
Analysis: Do not brag about their abilities over, or blurt out random checks, for example, will bring the company's business how much money and so on, so it easy to give a kind of likes to talk big, unrealistic feeling.
58, of this office expectations?

answer Hint: hope to play my learned and expertise, but also absorb your company's experience in this regard to the company, I personally, to create a situation is different. so as not to say they found a bunch of irrelevant ambitions.
59, Why did you choose this job?

answer Hint:: It has been my interest and expertise, through hone the past few years, have accumulated some experience and contacts, I believe I have qualified for this office.
Analysis: Timely cited past familiar degrees, but avoid over-exaggerated description or flow in the display.
60, Why choose our company?

answer Hint: have read in newspapers and magazines reported on your company, and his own to pursue the idea completely concur. and your company in the industry's achievements are obvious to all, and education and training of employees, promotion, also have a great system.
analysis: to doing homework before the interview to learn about the background of the company , the other person that you're really thinking of getting the job, not just test the waters way.
61, you think you are good students in school do?

answer Hint: corporate recruiters are smart, ask this question to test a lot of problems: If a good academic job, would say: Of course, whether a student is not a good student there are many standards, I think during the school grades are important, other aspects including the moral, practical experience, teamwork, communication skills are also very important, and I have done in these areas well, we should say I am a full development of the students. internship, I like the fast pace and pressure of work, I × × organized student activities, the exercise of my team spirit and organizational skills. The roles and responsibilities, shall not be absent without leave.
② the organization of work under the direction and leadership to develop the work plan, prepared in advance, according to project completion.
③ more referrals and timely reporting of encounter do not understand the humility Ask.
④ grasping space time, to learn, strive to improve their political and professional levels.
63, learn on the job to what?

answer Hint: This is for the transfer those questions, it is recommended at this time can match the characteristics of the interview as the main basis for the work to answer, such as operational needs and to communicate, before the work can be cited an example of communicating with people, which has experienced difficulties in learning to which the experience make statements to grasp these points, you can easily get away with
64, have thought about Start a Business?

answer Hint: This problem can show your momentum, but if your answer is be careful, the next question is probably examples to explain to the examiner, so that they feel that you have a potential
66, you think you are good students in school do?

answer Hint: corporate recruiters are smart, you can test out of the question asked many questions: If the applicant a good academic record, would say: Of course, whether a student is not a good student there are many standards, I think during the school grades are important, other aspects including the moral, practical experience, teamwork, communication skills are also very important, and I have done in these areas well, we should say I am a full development of the students. internship, I like the fast pace and pressure of work, I × × organized student activities, the exercise of my team spirit and organizational skills. more companies will be asked questions, the intention is to briefly know the candidate's job aspirations, so this is definitely not a negative answer, even if inconvenient to say the company name, should answer Other companies are different industry, likely to create the feeling can not be trusted.
68, when it can be reported for duty?

answered Tip: Most companies are concerned about office hours, it is best to answer 'If hired, then reported for duty at work according to company policy, will accommodate the
69, graduated from famous colleges are not you?

answer Hint: He graduated from famous colleges are not important is the ability to complete your work to me, I accept the Beida Jade Bird vocational training, to master the skills of your company is now fully capable of work and I than some famous graduates of the institutions but also strong practical ability, I think I am more suited to your company for this position.
70, what do you think academic qualifications and abilities?

answer Hint: I think as long as a university education specialist qualifications to show that I have a fundamental ability to learn. The rest, you are Bachelor of promoting or Dr. Ye Hao, discussion of this point, not to see how much knowledge you learn, but to see you play in this area, what is referred to capacity issues. A person the ability to work directly determines the fate of their workplace, while the level of education is the key to getting into a business, if your card company to education, Dr., I can not enter your company, of course, not necessarily just my personal loss, If a junior college students can complete the work, you have to recruit a doctor, why should it?
shem4bfual is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links