Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 07-30-2011, 07:36 AM   #1
9569zpaa

Default Method of education kid exotic wife

son to USA to study after graduation moved to the States. Back I found a exotic wife Susan. Today, grandson Toby has been 3 years age. This summer, my son applied for a visitor's visa. Spent three months in the United States,GHD, foreign wife Susan ways to educate their children, so my Chinese mother eye-opener.

not eat on an vacant

each a.m., Toby woke up, Susan to the breakfast chart one area, they equitable reserve running around tending to the. Toby climbed up on their own stool, drink milk, eat toast. Eat, he returned to his room in the wardrobe to find clothes, shoes, and then put on their own. Toby, at last, only 3 years old, are still not explicit child's positive and negative, can not distinguish left and right foot shoes. Toby once again the anti-wear pants, and I quickly stepped forward to assist him change, Susan was stopped. She said that if he felt uneasy, will themselves off and re-dressed; if he did not feel any embarrassment, it will be with him. Of that day, Toby ran against wearing pants, as Susan did not see the same.

again, Toby out and the vicinity children to play, did not run out of expiration more than the General Assembly on the home of Susan, said: it? Susan smiled and said: Since then, Toby had never wearing anti-pants.

reminds me of my granddaughter 56 years old will not use chopsticks, elementary school will not knot his shoe. Now in the middle of her boarding, home every weekend to do a lot of nasty clothes.

day at noon, Toby disgruntled, refused to eat. Susan said he was a few words, Toby, a little angrily moved the plate to the ground, throwing a plate of food in one place. Susan looked at Toby, said seriously: laughed among herself, this mother and son, but also all kind of die!

p.m., Susan and I speak, the evening I cook Chinese food. I take the imply, Toby bid farewell to eat Chinese food,GHD IV Black Straighteners, it have to be noon Susan Toby did not feel agreeable to eat, let him eat more by night.

display cooking namely night I did a Toby favorite Sweet and Sour Pork, shrimp fuel boring, but too pasta made with Chinese-style noodles. Toby likes to dine the kind of noodle, full of little people tin eat a huge panel.

began to eat dinner, Toby joy to climb the stool. Susan has came and took away his plate and knife and fork, said: to cry in tears, weeping, said:

I feel bad, and want to make Toby excuse, mention a good word, I was startled to find his son a blink. Remember when I first came to the United States, his son told me that in the United States, parents educate their children, others do not mediate, even the elders are no exception. Helpless, I had to remain silent.

meal, all along, poor little Toby has been sitting in toy car, saw on helplessly while the three of us adults engulf. I achieved I do luncheon Susan's real intention. I believe that next time, Toby would like to discard tantrums when their jobs, will calculate of their stomachs to look my parents and grandmother meal experience. Hungry for the taste of a bad experience, or face Moreover, their favorite food.

before going to slumber, with the whereabouts of Susan Toby and I say good night. Toby carefully asked: After sleep sleep Open your eyes, you can eat it? Toby Tiantiandexiao the.

most cases, Toby eat very positive, because he did not want to Every time I see Toby eating, breathing hard, face, lips are sticky food, I think granddaughter. She, like Toby so much, in array to coax her to eat, a few adults holding jobs with her back him, she did not buy it, but also on the conditions: after eating a bowl of toys to buy, eat a bowl of buying a toys ... ...

eye for an eye, that of their person body

one daytime, we took Toby to the park. Soon, Toby on the pantry and the two girls playing the game. Plastic pot, a small shovel, small plates, small bowl placed over the ground. Suddenly, Toby picked up the pot naughty, kick his head hard on a girl a morsel, the girl froze for a moment, burst into tears. Another youth girl even smaller, see some cases, have been horrified to cry. Toby did not think so probably there will be serious consequences, stood, stunned.

Susan trod along, beginning and cleaning the whole material, she silent, pick up the boiler, hard beat to the brain of Toby, Toby did not prepare, suddenly fell to the grass , and cried together. Susan Toby asked: I believe he'll never do that.

Toby's uncle sent him a small blue bike, Toby is like as a baby, not allowed to touch others. Neighbor girl Lucy is a good friend Toby,GHD IV Dark Straighteners, Toby solicited several times to ride to his car, Toby did not engage.

time, when several children play together, Lucy not disburse attention while Toby and secretly ride car, and sped away. Toby discovered, came to Susan angrily complain. Susan is the mother of several children and chat with a cup of coffee, he smiled and said:

After a little while, Lucy rode the motorcar back. Toby saw Lucy, one of her fall to the floor, grasped the car. Lucy sitting above the ground and burst into tears. Susan picked up Lucy, to appease her for a while. Soon, Lucy and other babies to play happily attach.

Toby will be riding their own cars, feel a little bored,GHD Straighteners NZ, saw a few kids play so elated,GHD Green Straighteners, he wanted to join, but feel a little embarrassed. He rubs up against Susan around, muttered:

Lucy Toby rode slowly approximately the car, approaching her side while they rotated back. Back and ahead several times, do not understand when to begin, Toby and Lucy and wreathed in laughs, city center into a team.

parents disciplining their children is something

Susan's parents live in California, listened me coming, they drove to visit us. Home to the visitors, Toby namely quite excited to sprint up and down to globe rampant. He secondhand to play with the dirt pail filled with water, put a keg in the house walking around. Susan advised her several times, not to spatter water on the ground, Toby ignored. Finally, Toby, alternatively the tub prostrate, and the water spilled over the floor. Excited little Toby do not feel someone wrong, but also pride to play barefoot stepping water, the jeans all rainy. I quickly detect the mop ready to mop. Susan grabbed the mop from my hands to Toby, he said: Susan apart from anything else, he plucked directly into storeroom room, closed confinement. Toby listened calling inside the earth-shattering issue, I feel bad bad, absence to go clutch him out. Toby's grandmother has stopped me, saying: He picked up two lofty with his mop the floor struggling to haul the water wash. Then he took off his pants,GHD Precious Gift Set, carry in hand, bare ass into the restroom, splinters from the clothing to rinse.

Toby's grandparents, I looked surprised expression, significant smile. This entity that made me very well. In many Chinese families, when parents discipline their children, often caused at

afterward, Toby's grandparents and I conversation, he said this, Toby's grandfather, said some words, I was very impressed. He said that the child is a parent's child, must esteem the parents of the child's schooling. Although a small child, but it is a natural ambassador, when he saw the inconsistencies between family members, he will be very smart loophole. This is not only to enhance his action no benefit, but will guide to increasingly solemn problem, and even more other problems. Moreover, the clash between household members, household atmosphere of disagreement will be more insecurity to the child, the child's psychological evolution of adverse effects. Therefore, either parents and grandparents in children's education on the issue of disagreement, or husband and wife have differences in philosophy of education, are not in front of kid in clash.

Toby's grandparents lived in the home as a week, ready to return to California a. Two days ahead leaving, Toby's grandfather solemnly asked his daughter: give him a couple of roller skates as a gift to Christmas, buy him a gift doll excavator it! Toby went to the supermarket, he pointed to the toy excavator, said: Although Susan

so strict on Toby, Toby love to go but then my mother very, very. He was out playing, it will collect some nice flowers or leaves he thinks beauteous, solemnly given to her mother; others gave him a gift, he would call her mother to join him apart; what good is also all depart half to my mother.

think a lot of Chinese children's ignorance and indifference of parents, I have to admire my foreign wife. In my view, the child's education, the United States has many to her mother Chinese mothers learn.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2011, 07:38 AM   #2
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

340610 2007 年 12 月 21 日 12:37 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
you and his kind feelings between,
than that in the unusual friendship, and not simply relegated to the emotion of love,
can only be a friendship between and love between,
maybe you friendship and love will prevail over top of it.

him, may have been because of your sad sad pat your back,
may you afraid of the dark who held your hand,
may cry because you lost hold you comfort,puma running shoes,
but, more than that. His heart always open to you,
his shoulder ready to make you rely on,
you only carved his face in the atrium on the ... ...

you will not let myself shed bright light of love,shoes puma,
will not let myself love burning a hot fire.
you want to quiet him, and quietly read him.

sing you danced like happy, you will tell him the first time,
because you want him to share in your side Your happiness and worry-free,
with happiness ... ...

embrace this time, your heart is always warm, one-third good, ;
one-third moved, one-third vision, one point more persistent.
you obsessed with his love, and his fate, he exhorted,
he asked.

you do not seek possession, only hope can daydream tarried,
you want to tie him in the side,
He fears a hinder the freedom of flying between sky,
those secular moral concept of the traditional,
collapse because of him.

eyes of the world, even as a defector,
but deep down you're just left with this person a little space,
share quietly stick to tell the emotions, even if accompanied by loneliness,
you will not regret it ... ...

but When you are sad times of distress,
You will also think of him, you still hope that he will be at your side,
give you a solid arms make you rely on, \br> Although you do not need him any comfort in any language,
just leaning on his side,
you will calm the mind, such as water,
; get through all the heartbreaking pain.

can be a matter of fact, you told him not to tell too,
you are afraid of their own share of grief interfere with his quiet life,
You do not want to let him bear the pain with you,
you just desperate hope that his world is only sunshine ... ...

live This is life, there will always encounter a few special people,
such persons may be just your purely spiritual,
but he can not be simply classified as a friend, \br> as he poured the love of your friends is beyond the normal boundaries and ideas.

you and he will not have had the kind of sublimated love specific acts,
or often Danru water between you ... ...

perhaps because of a nostalgic old songs,
scene lover's hand think of him,
think of his tolerance, think of him favor,
you may as a familiar landscape,
a face similar to that touches your soul think of him.

think he's sincere, I think of his obsession,
you more because of the midnight sky,
think of the distant moon He,
you think of the joy he had brought,
think of him sleepless bring you better ... ...

; his heart always open to you,
his shoulder ready to make you rely on,
you only carved his face in the atrium on the ... ...
;
perhaps, a life that you do not have the classic \However, because you have such a friend,
love of your life more,
his own life.

In fact, you and he is bound to be no intersection of two line segments,
flashing in the sky two stars never collide,
not brewed fruit of love, and,
you feel about love seems to insult the feelings between you.

This can only be a supernatural,
above the top of the innocent love and friendship ... ...
alternative emotional
because they have this kind of transcendent emotion,
know how strong you become more of life,
smiling through it plain life.

even without growing old together,puma shoes, you are still fascinated,
you have a recall and fantasy are endless,
; recall the past, imagine the future ... ...
you will be very happy, once had a friend like that,
once had a relationship like that,
but indifferent pure, sincere but lingering ... ...

you want him to read him, perhaps you knew them only an instant,
you had better thoroughly forget his shift the cost of your life,
and even decades of his life he will entrenched in your heart of hearts,
but you are very grateful to destiny, thank God gives you such a person,
one you no longer alone in this world, no longer lonely people.

when you slipped and fell, as long as one can see the rise of love, when you go tired,
just turned around to find rely on; There is a feeling,
will hurt when you give you comfort in time, when you despair will save your soul in time,
what you luxury?

such a person, such a feeling,
your heart becomes soft and fragile in the wind,
to suffer tortured corner of the heart has a warm,
made you exclusive love of his life and led the company, I of tolerance and to give,puma women shoes,
has a life of thoughts and memories, the next life tenacity and sustenance!

This is how a class of friends in the end, what kind of emotion?
you only know that it really was no incense,puma ferrari, Danru water ... ...
there is a feeling, can only take heart to feel;
there is a feeling,puma 2010, only hard to store ... ...
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote