Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 02-22-2011, 02:44 PM   #1
qwersieer
Sergeant

qwersieer is on a distinguished road
Default office 2007 Pro generator

year, he was seventeen years old, she was sixteen. They at the same school, same class in school.

boy in the class small fry, live idle all day. Girls are learning in class molecules, earned good grades, exams are always among the top five. Handsome boy gas, although the study is not good, but very smart. Girls are cute, popular, very popular like in the class.

they are friends, the boy is in love with the girl, he does not know what it feels like the girls themselves, just inexplicable to see the girl, obviously just seen, but can not stop longing; often for no reason Login QQ, QQ girls looked gloomy picture, press the
girl sad, sad he will; girl happy,office 2007 Pro generator,microsoft office Standard 2010 update key & # 32, he will happy. Perhaps he has been in love with the girl, right ... ...

girl found a boy to act abnormally, but she did not know what the boy was thinking, thinking Boys will be such an accident at home, it will get better over time ... ...

of time, the boy fell in love with the girl feel more and more , the class could not help but turn to look at the girl, seems to have become a life habit. Girls still do not understand, often asked the boy, the boy only at the distant landscape,office Home And Student 2010 32bit key, eyes flash of frustration, meditation mind countless times

That night, the boy and a classmate and friend call, inadvertently learned that the girl's cell phone number, the boy is very excited, rushed to say a few, hang up the phone, immediately called the girl's number.

... ... ... ...

Yes you guessed

Boys would like to borrow the identity of the male students test the girl in the end there is no crush.

; ; ; ; call you ; Ten minutes later the boy called the girl's number.

br> We are still friends, I'll hang up girls night sleep.

boy at this time, not knowing that he likes girls who just want to know, yet the joke's gone too far.

next day, the boys go to school as usual, the next class, the girl suddenly ran to the boy blushed and irritation of seats next to the ruthless ruthless towards the boy gave him a kick on the corner stool. boy stay seated, eyes glazed, he knew he was wrong, the joke's too big. However, it was too late. Girls got angry, because the boy lied to her, the girl cried several times.

few days, the girl did not talk to the boy to speak, not even a sentence of blame. It appears that the girl is really hurt, hurt badly.

boy panic, his immense self-blame, want to call girls, but girls do not take. Boys to girls texting

br>
girl did not respond, the boy did not give up, and made a to the girl.

br> Boy anxiously waiting for a long time, the phone bell rang, the boy grabbed the phone crazy, it really is the girl's reply.

I do not accept it. just do not want to talk to you!

From that day on, every day the boy sent a text message to the girls, I hope the girl can forgive him. Whether the girl will not return, he would insist. The girls will receive a text message every day, it is sent by the boy, no matter what the situation would not change.

two months later, the girl gradually get used to this kind of life, habits every day to receive an apology issued by the boy and want to forgive SMS. Perhaps, the girl was a boy accustomed to it ... ...

some day, the boy did not come to class, leave him, but still a girl still receive text messages sent by the boys, so girls no more thought. But after another, the boy has two weeks did not go to school, and girls in the days that no boy is so monotonous, as if the whole world lost its color, even if the boy can be sent text messages received every day, do not see the boy, the heart still so lonely so empty. She hurried to call the boy, but no answer, so the girl sent a text message to the boy

? how not to come to class? patience. But has she received the boy's text messages a day, have not replied to, it is easy to imagine a day,windows 7 professional 64 bit, waiting for girls, boys are stupid not reply to which the message ... ...

; night, the girl finally received the boy's message, class, the body good? miss you ... ... ... ... ...

and that ten days, ten days is not the boy. Girl finally went to the boy, because she knew that he had fallen in love boy!

girls desperate to find the boy. Boys like the place; boy sad when the corner; boys frequented Internet cafes; boy's secret base; can go where girls are not left out, can not figure the boy, the girl felt vaguely uneasy Jisi.

a classmate told the girl, the boy's little sister in school. Soon the girl found the boy's sister, asked the boy, the boy's younger sister started to cry, choking back tears and said to the girl to follow her home to all understand. Girls, boys to follow the boy's sister came home, the boy's room, the boy's sister, pointing to a letter on the desk, then pulled out a cell phone from the bag, sister turned to leave ... ...

girl walked desk, trembling opened the letter.

; did not go to school that day, I was very uncomfortable, go to the hospital and the doctor said I had the life most only a month.

; I am sorry you sent the message that day was a long time before I return. Actually, I saw you come first serve, and usually I find it easy to just press the phone button I can press to become fixed. I spent for a very long time, and finally played in a word ... ... ... ...

Fortunately, I'm sorry you did not forgive me, or ... ... ... ... Oh ... ... ... ... but that's okay Rights

I let my sister left me to send you a text message every day, as text messages, I written in advance, in case of emergency ... Oh Well ... ... ...

promise I will not sad! I was not the day, you have to happy oh !

In fact, I've liked you for a long time, did not tell you ... ... unfortunately not to say, let you angry! And a mistake is fatal!

I'm sorry, that thing I did not mean to, I just want to know who you like because I like you ... ... ...

Oh ... ... these are no longer important. you! must pay attention to the body, cold to plus clothing ... ... ... ...

... ... ... ... ... ... ; open the phone, the girl turned SMS Drafts, which is full of the whole four hundred thirty-five SMS! Girls are ready to issue!

a long time, a girl fell to the ground, speechless pain ... ...

; for ... ... two months is sixty day is sixty-one message; plus two weeks is fourteen messages; disappeared ten days with ten SMS; final draft with mobile phone box of four hundred thirty-five SMS. Is ...

61 +14 +10 +435 = 520 = I love you! ! ! !

============
After looking at will turn!
or unlucky year!
and there will soon be the couple and male (female) friends break up!
Primeline Oh!
qwersieer is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links