Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 08-26-2011, 06:48 PM   #1
pattizmvhbp

Thumbs up Mata completes Chelsea transfer | Football Hot News

&#thirteen &#13 &#13 &#thirteen Mata had also been linked with Arsenal and Tottenham&#13 &#13 Juan Mata has finished his move to Chelsea from Spanish club Valencia for a documented <a href="http://www.custompersonalityjerseys.com/custompersonalityjerseysnflcustomjerseys-c-1187_1188.html"><strong>custom NFL jerseys</strong></a> £23.5m. &#thirteen Mata has signed a five-calendar year agreement and is offered for Saturday’s game versus Norwich. &#13 “Valencia was a large club anyway but I have left to be a part of a even bigger club,” the 23-calendar year-aged winger said. “It is all about the chance to win trophies and I have that right here.” &#thirteen The Spaniard stated Blues boss Andre Villas-Boas convinced him to move. &#thirteen “He stated he wished Chelsea this season to play far more attacking soccer, and that I would be a huge part of that,” added Mata. &#thirteen “Villas-Boas is a person who won virtually almost everything final calendar year [the former Porto boss won the Portuguese league, Europa League and two domestic cups last time] and we are both right here with the thought of successful lots this season.” &#13 &#thirteen Mata, who can play on the wing or centrally, unveiled that he could have a versatile role in a Chelsea aspect that lacked width final time. &#13 “The strategy is that I can perform on both flank or even in the center enjoying in between the lines of midfield and assault, he stated. &#thirteen “I like to preserve the ball and use it effectively, I am an attacking player and above all I like to set up objectives and score them also. &#13 “I want to adapt as speedily as achievable to my new environment, my colleagues and this league, and I would really <a href="http://www.custompersonalityjerseys.com/nfljerseys-c-13.html"><strong>cheap NFL jerseys</strong></a> like to <a href="http://www.custompersonalityjerseys.com"><strong>wholesal e jerseys</strong></a> win a trophy in my 1st period. &#thirteen “If it can be the Premier League then wonderful.” &#thirteen Chelsea and Valencia confirmed that a payment had been agreed on Sunday and whilst it has not been officially disclosed reports in Spain advise the Blues are paying £23.5m. &#thirteen Mata has been at Valencia considering that 2007 and as captain helped Spain win the Underneath-21 European Championship in the summer season. He was also part of Spain’s 2010 World Cup winning squad. &#13 Mata joined Valencia from Real Madrid’s youth staff. Previous year, the 23-12 months-aged midfielder, who is 5ft 7in tall, scored eight objectives to help Valencia to a third-place end in the Primera Liga. &#13 He was also portion of Spain’s 2010 World Cup-winning squad. &#thirteen &#13

Sponsored Links