Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 03-26-2011, 03:48 PM   #1
ally47953
First Lieutenant

ally47953 is on a distinguished road
Default 7 -year-old girl fell into the water for the stude

Yesterday, students were injured by falling into the water to save the Huai Qin teachers looked after by the mother, the wards filled with flowers sent by their parents. Reporter photo

Zhang Peng (Reporter Li Haifu intern Sun Yi Wu side), Dyke Square Primary school students to organize the global village Caidian District Spring when a 7-year-old girl fell into the reservoir. Sound and cry at the sound of life-saving and does not substitute female teacher Huai Qin swim into the pond, struggling to push the girl to shore, then he fell to the reservoir, choking water in distress. Composed of four other female teachers join hands to save echelon, the Huai Qin rescued. Yesterday, reporter learned from the hospital, Huai Qin has been out of danger, but the body was still weak.
7-year-old girl fell into the water for the students to fishing umbrella

8, Thursday, warm spring breeze, blue skies. South Dyke Square Primary School teachers and students planned to more than 500 global village Caidian District Spring, pupils play happily in the sights, the teachers were grouped according to his students, three teachers from the care of child care classes, other classes of students from two teachers custody.
the school secretary, said Wang Hong, dangerous place on the same day 13:30. Despite the lapse of 4 days, but the Secretary Wang is still a lingering fear. At that time, the students in an area of ​​20 square meters of the water pond splashing car, second-year students of the umbrella group of accidentally fall into a pond, as a class cadre of the 7-year-old girl to the good (a pseudonym) initiative to the pond students into the water for fishing umbrella side. witnessed the incident recalled the female classmate Wang, struggling a little bit to the good of the body movement of the center to the pond, and even Lianhan help are difficult.
sudden scene will present the students are scared, some more sober minds of the students also shouted for help.
female teachers into the pond to save the students

At this point, 30-year-old substitute teacher Huai Qin and several female colleagues sitting around not far from the students, while chatting, watching over students . Found that the students fell into the water, the Huai Qin and colleagues Duhui Lan, Xu Jinling, Ren Qing, went on with the students fell into the water at Juan. 5 teachers will not swim, while calling for help while looking for bamboo to save the good.
good in the water to keep the ball rolling, the forward center of floating pond, has been drifting away from shore, about two meters. At this critical moment, Huai Qin into the pond to save people. She quickly headed to the good, as nearly two meters of water depth, bottom covered with moss, and she fell several times wrestle, drank dirty water. After about 10 seconds, Huai Qin finally caught by the arm to the good, but good health to keep the cabin, Huai Qin off their hands. Subsequently, she once again forced to seize the good and difficult step by step towards the shore, and she accidentally slipped twice.
good will in the force to push out of the woods to the shore, the exhausted Huai Qin fell to the pond.
colleagues take a human ladder to rescue female teachers

standing on the shore at Juan, Duhui Lan, Xu Jinling, Ren Qing Huai Qin distress of four female teachers see their time to think, then hand in hand to save echelon form, into the water to save people. Female teachers at the Juan into the water, reaching out first to the best reservoirs. Subsequently, the hand pulled Huai Qin Juan's hand again, we pulled ashore with the force the Huai Qin.
Then came the school principal and secretary, school secretary Wang Hong will take off his jacket put to the Huai Qin, other students better for the drowning of small to put on clean clothes, they are immediately Hankou Road to Cape Three Furuta love hospitals. Good to excellent condition, was discharged soon after simple treatment.
female teachers out of danger

yesterday morning, reporters at the Department of General Hospital, 19th Floor, love to see the Yongjiu students Huai Qin teacher. She was lying in bed infusion, their families and school teachers to accompany the side. Huai Qin body is still relatively weak, small voices.
introduced, according to doctor Cuixiao Xue, Huai Qin was sent to the hospital, mental status, generalized weakness, feeling sick. Doctors did for her electrocardiogram examination found no abnormal liver and kidney function. In order to prevent acute pulmonary edema, the doctor and so its anti-inflammatory treatment. Huai Qin weak, poor quality of sleep, the need to strengthen nutrition, still need to be hospitalized.
two classes of second grade math class, teaching ability, good ethics. Her school has reported to the Department of Education to save stories of hope in the system to learn her spirit.
concern >>>

30 more than their parents to the hospital to send flowers

yesterday, the reporter's bedside in the Huai Qin see a lot of flowers. Hu's mother explained that the wife more than 30 students in her class came to the hospital to visit their parents and sent flowers. Students and parents are very worried about the safety of teachers Hu, hope she can recover as soon as possible, return to school.
It is understood that fell into the water to the good parents of students working in the field, my grandmother take care of her life. The day before yesterday, to the best of my grandmother's bedside with her to the Huai Qin Shane. Sensible to the best of small Huai Qin took the hand self-blame to say that he was wrong, I hope the teacher gets well soon.

dialogue >>>

into the pond when you consider dangerous?
Huai Qin: the situation was very critical, sometimes can not find the pole, no time to consider the depth of reservoirs and their own safety, I just want the child can not be an accident, must immediately come up with her. Even if a dangerous place, I do not regret it, I think this is a teacher should do.
Yangtze Daily: You slip in the water and drank dirty water, when not despair?
Huai Qin: I water and found the edge of the water reservoir is not deep, and I am 1.69 meters tall, ponds will not drown me. Slippery due to the bottom and fell several times,paul smith shirts uk, but I do not despair, until a small push to the shore to the good that he fell because of weakness in the water.
Yangtze Daily: As a substitute teacher, not as a formal treatment and welfare of teachers, whether the thought of his own responsibility to play the corresponding smaller than the official teacher?
Huai Qin: I think the responsibility is not much difference between the two, both formal teachers or substitute teachers, as long as you choose this career, it must be each student is responsible for their own, I graduated from college, professional education administration, passed the Secondary School Teacher, started from the 18-year-old substitute teacher. Wuhan recruit primary school teachers, I have several times in the online registration is not approved for professional match, but I have not given up efforts to become an official teacher, this is my biggest dream.
ally47953 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links