Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 05-22-2011, 07:44 AM   #1
R7w2m5s1kh

Default 66 Chinese Buddhist Chan Yu quaked the earth - onl

66 shook the earth of Chinese Buddhism's Chan Yu
1. One cause for suffering, is the pursuit of the bad things.
2. If you do not give their own troubles, others will never give you trouble. Because of your own heart, you can not let go.
3. you never want to thank you all living organisms of adversity.
4. you never want to forgive always alive beings, no matter how bad, even he impair you, you must work, and can only be actually elated.
5. When you are happy, you want this pleasure is not eternal. When you are anguish, you want this afflict is not everlasting.
6. today's devotion, will convert tomorrow's apologize.
7. you can have love, but not spliced, because the disjunction is unavoidable.
8. Do not waste your life you will regret it in the local.
9. When did you go, and when there is no trouble.
10. every injury, is a kind of maturity.
11. Arrogant human have saved, cheap self-esteem people do not retention, to understand themselves, yield themselves, change themselves, to change others.
12. you ought not have been disappointed with others, you should always review their own son. Dissatisfied people are undergoing yourself.
13. a person who is not from the heart to forgive others, then he would never have peace of mind.
14. heart filled with their own views and ideas, never listen the voices of others.
15. destruction of people at the peak of the word, to improve one thousand words, you multi-port euthanasia.
16. do not must go behind to damn you people? If there is a crazy dog bites you, do you must get down to bite back his bite?
17. Never consume a minute, think about anyone of you do not like.
18. Please use the outlook of compassion and moderate, dissatisfaction and grievances you mention it, someone else is easy to accept.
19. the same bottle, why do you want to install poison? The same heart, why do you full of trouble?
20. not someone that we will always muse he is splendid, it is because you know very little approximately him, and he did not have time to get forward together. When one daytime, you understand, you will find that you consider in the incipient is not so good.
21. alive, is lucky, ashore the treasure. When I wail I do not have shoes to dress, I discovered that something did not feet.
22. a little more exertion to the care of others, curbing efforts to reflect on their own, you understand?
23. hatred of others that he is a magnificent loss.
24. each person has a life, but not everybody is conscious of life, and even adore life. Do not know life,Gucci Trainers, life for him, is a punishment.
25. Love namely upset for the implementation, execution down the location, you can obtain cozy
26. Do not be also sure of his own views, with such less regret.
27. When you're credible with ourselves when no one can deceive the world got you.
28. with method to hurt others to cover up his failings, is disgraceful.
29. silently concern and bless others, it is an invisible giving.
30. Do not bother to speculate on additional people's ideas,Womens Gucci Tall Boots, if you do not have the right to judge the wisdom and experience, there are constantly wrong.
31. To understand a person, just look by his beginning point and destination are the same, you can know if he is sincere.
32. the fact of life, just secluded in plain tasteless.
33. who does not take a bath, hard wear fragrance is not fragrant. Reputation and dignity,Cheap Gucci Shoes, is from the real competence. Virtuous natural annoy.
34. Time will pass, so that time is running out of your troubles now!
35. you accidentally uncomplicated entities look quite serious, it looks favor you ambition be bitter.
36. intentioned people who never twisted, incurable.
37. that a prevaricate, to fabricate a lie to make ten, why?
38. white day, act nothing, just for guilty of larceny as
39. Guang tangle margin, is not to hurt anyone.
40. Silence is the best reply defamation.
41. respectful of the people is a serious yourself.
42. with a selfless love, we have it all.
43. to be fortuitous, and take for allowed. So you must, revel unchanged unchanged.
44. Compassion is your best arms.
45. at the peak of the face of reality, you can go further reality.
46. Conscience is the maximum fair of every individual justice, you deceive the others, yet always deceive your own soul.
47. do not know how people who self-love, there is no ability to love others.
48. Sometimes we ask ourselves to be tranquility, we chase? We live for what?
49. Do not let a little squabble, away from your relatives and friends, do not hate because the small, forget the kindness of others.
50. Thank God I have, thank God I do not have.
51. Those who can stand in someone else's point of view of others, this is mercy.
52. speak not of an repellent, not to have deadly, do not boast has been proficient to, not Young people evil, indeed antagonist your friend.
53. honestly face your internal conflicts and blot, do not deceive yourself.
54. causal correlate had not been owe us everything, so amuse do not complain.
55. Most people only had three asset in life; self-deception, deceptive, being bullied.
56. heart is the biggest liar, people can lie to you for a while, but it will lie to you forever
57. at a time the discerned truce of idea, East and West are good. If a person is not the degree was not to his escape.
58. when something caught clutch in your hands, you can only have this thing, if you are compliant to let go, you have the chance to prefer dissimilar. If the dead person's heart execute their own ideas, disinclined to put alongside, his wisdom can only attain a certain degree it
59. If you can cost the day in peace, that is variety of good luck. How many people today have not discern the sun morrow, how many people today have become disabled, how many people today have lost their emancipation, how many people today have home members dead.
60. You have your view of life, I have my view of life, and I mediate in your. As long as I can, I will affect you. If not, then I resign to fate.
61. you want to grip the eternal, you must control immediately.
62. evil I never comes in our mouth, no matter how wrong, how evil. The extra you shriek him, your heart is tainted, you want to, he is your nice director.
63. people can violate causality,Mens Gucci Moccasins, others can injure us, hammer us, scandal us. But we can not but detest others,Gucci Shoes, why
it? We must retain an integrity of nature and a pure heart.
64. If a person is not suffering the sensibilities of compassion for others is not cozy. You must study the morale of danger, he will must suffer.
65. The world had not belong to you, so you do not absence to discard, we must abandon all the dedication. All is what I use, but not my own.
66. Although we can not change the world around,Womens Gucci Pumps, we had to change themselves, with a heart of compassion and wisdom to handle with that.