Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-17-2011, 10:52 AM   #1
v5440479
General

v5440479 is on a distinguished road
Default vibram five fingers outlet xue ppy basf nzb

Small meeting room sound systems, intelligent solution

Mixer not only with automatic gain adjustment, and most devices also have a simple equalization and external control functions. Not only have the main input and output, also has auxiliary output, and output signals of multi-frequency adjustment, and multiple devices can be cascaded to form large conference system. Some projects also involve tracking camera, hand in hand conference system can be used very easily achieve the camera tracking,MBTシューズ 販売店, but in order to get better sound effects, often using ordinary gooseneck microphone to pickup the meeting, not only sound good, but for the entire All rooms with microphones 2007.6-37. r,tods shoes outlet,, I. ● ● ● ● ● I. r,, I. ● ● ● ● ● I. r,, I. ● ● ● ● ● I. r,, I. ● ● ● ● ● I. r,, I. ● ● ● ● ● I. ,,,● ● ● ● 'level is high and the first sound technology tcc {11tL] IO [1l1 thematic gain control easier. At present the market with automatic mixer are analog control output port, and each mic output corresponds to a voltage, when the microphone picks up sound, the circuit will automatically send out a low voltage trigger, use the control console ( such as Crestron, AMX, Vly, or think the United States PL) can receive the voltage signal, through software programming to turn the code to send the camera to achieve the camera tracking system connection shown in Figure 2. ... First-class IIIIIItt {l | t-_ --- '0 ▲ ▲ ▲ l ▲ - a _Jl Gong highest level I plant a small conference room ● 2 video connection diagram tracking the voice of the decision because the microphone picked up the camera rotation, coughing, clapping, turn on the water cup microphones pick up sound will be very easy to trigger the camera to track, causing the camera continues to move, so be sure to choose the microphone base with switch,herve leger sale, to avoid the occurrence of these phenomena, to ensure the integrity and utility functions ######. In addition, using pure analog equipment to build the system,vibram five fingers outlet, listening to get a good result, additional use of the equalizer, compressor and other peripheral devices to adjust the sound field and sound processing to ensure adequate sound pressure and sound clarity . 2 intelligent digital system solutions and the above stated simulation systems, the main advantage of digital systems DSP processing and flexible forms of control. Host using DSP technology, inputs and outputs used in the A / D and D / A converter, such as in-house can be EQ, limiter, delay and other simple audio processing, in general, the system has enough room. And the use of DSP chips for processing, making the audio signal routing and control more flexible, according to the actual need for any configuration, and the adjusted parameters and settings are stored as the default file, in the course can be rapid switch to meet the changing usage requirements. At present the common digital audio processor, such as Budweiser Digitool-MX host, think the United States Symnet series host and Biamp's NeMa series host possess audio control and processing capabilities. In other words, the system can be discarded at the meeting a traditional mixer, delay, automatic mixers and other equipment, shown in Figure 3. (CMIq {.{.>> IIIIII speakers full-range audio processor, bass amplifier 3 small meeting rooms digital system connection diagram of digital systems is another advantage of the diversity of control, most of these devices by an external computer operation with Budweiser Di ~ tool-MX host, for example, he can use the computer through the serial port for system setup and operation, and remote control via Ethernet, but you can use the potentiometer, dedicated control panel and the control system for intuitive operation, flexible control of any equipment does not have a simulation, and shown in Figure 4. Moreover, a growing number of conference system involves centralized control system, user requirements are increasingly easy to operate , more and more integrated system control, digital audio processor is the best choice. Table l simply lists the analog and digital control system outside the formal distinction. far wall switch control ~ ●, ● Digitool-MX host Figure 4 has a remote-controlled digital system connection diagram 1 analog systems and digital systems, in contrast with external control system, digital system controls the external analog voltage control is whether the RS control is a 232/422/485 TCP / IP control whether a wall control whether the device is 3 analog and digital products reviewed have their own advantages,Beats By Dre Headphones, to face different needs of users and the use of flexible configuration, the user to create both a simple and efficient use of the environment, this is a reasonable expansion of meeting room sound system solution. circle 2007.6-38 a
More articles related to topics:

Salvatore Ferragamo outlet nha koz gqbr xft

herve leger toronto yto giw qjqd mly
v5440479 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links