Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 08-28-2011, 07:24 AM   #1
huqg8004a

Default Real men do {no} {absence} a lot of friends

Han Hao month

I have a 40-year-old friend, are a morsel to flee the practice, do not fly the kind of solemn, one daytime he said something to me overawed, he said, so many friends. I think he said a fact, although these words may sound a bit raspy, corresponding to the traditional Chinese concept of friendship, but also appears to have so little crazy.

Why do we need friends? From my personal experience, there is no need for friends is a man's sense of security performance, friends,Nike Shox R6, a man opposition loneliness in part of. In 2000 solo, when I came to Beijing this colossal city, in addition to the biggest thing outside of work friends, and friends in China is the best access to beverage, so, recalling those days, you can use two Key words to narrate the

years after why I agree that men do not make a lot of friends? Very easy, Friends on the surface as if won, Has there been such a renowned anthem sung,

What, then, is what makes us In fact, not our centers desire friendship has changed, but the times have changed, this period to each person to chance quite materialistic and snobbish, which makes a man at the period of the purpose of production friends becomes also muscular, can not as themselves send aid and chance a worthwhile measure of the magnitude of standards to make friends. When a friend of also many elements in the rub calculations, friendship becomes not longer a friendship, and became a transaction.

in my circle, once we have a invariable evaluation of all good friends, but then he changed and became a bit unreasonable, the conviction of things lost, become common wisdom, he had made many friends have left, only one of the few, is also beneath pressure from their families, and even invite him to supper at family is a problem. Even so, he would still be our friend, a 40-year-old man, you can drink aggrieved call, such a friend, how would cause the heart to give up?

man between friends a long time, will be the same as matrimony, even if there are many obnoxious,Nike Shox OZ, will not lightly blow up. Can be base in the other one of the foul problems that can surface denounce each other mercilessly, but can not break off, it would be true friend. This actually is the time to accumulate, and it is a outcome of reciprocal understanding. I always have a point of view, in adulthood, men very tough to make fair-weather friend, because they have lost a juvenile man with stupidity, retardation with the chance.

man's life, you can talk about anything with a friend, 35 contact each other often in the fashion of household friends seven or eight can be occasionally gathered outside drinking wine in a friend is ample. In fact, too, even if you are wide popularity afresh, and finally found a circle of friends could not escape this

can talk about anything phoned a friend, you either kas long asall the quondam, to understand always of your persona, your friends can be always inclusive. Internet has spread a piece: What brother? 50 years later you are lying in mattress, I ask you not to drink water? You shook his head, do not eat fruit? You still shaking his head, I inquire, you detect a girl? Your eyes wide open, shining with tears,Nike Shox Dreams, said, brother, help me up to try ... This piece is not rowdy, then the kind of rough treatment, a true friend is the way he would remedy his brother as to what you want , impatient you are anxious about, anything just for you satisfaction.

Wong Kar-wai film A true friend will melodrama the role of tree chasms, not only is responsible for hearing, but also responsible for keeping a die man with a secluded is shameful, and you can all have an unspeakable mysterious told his friends, the is fortunate, because in a way, that friend to become your monk,Nike Shox NZ, he does not make any evaluation of your action, you will maximize the psychological comfort.

man's life,Nike Shox Kvinner, is not only a friend, not every friend, should be slit 1st rotate, also need to thirty-five very nice friends. friends together to form a small circle. Can determine this small group of two men drinking loneliness, so that men emerge to be more happy party of some, be able to complete some of the two men can achieve things favor playing mahjong, singing karaoke OK, so traveling by automobile Imagine, if these activities are only two men appear, then the relationship between them quite suspicious, I am scared that has yet broken the boundaries of a friend.

friends namely life tin be the godfather of your baby, and that 3 alternatively 5 friends can be your family's long-time friend, with two friends, your life would not be lonesome, get superfluity of friendship lukewarm. However, the man's surround of friends, still need 7 or eight external members, these friends may be your classmates, may be your colleagues, even your leading, in adding to not hate each other, the mutual between you social background and the words resonate, will coincide with a lot of outlooks ashore the issue, but the relationship yet not so near to talk about anything, this seven alternatively eight friends, there namely a amount of a man potentate of social amount, but also a man not be defined as a sign of a hermit.

If the first two friends will enrich your spiritual world, then the latter will give you more friends or belong to mundane interests, you will be to build mutual understanding, friendship and win-win rank in the manifold conditions permitting, to offer each other assistance among its capability. This was the closest friend of How to tell a friend in this case, is somewhat more injury than good.

in the text after perusing the above, maybe you will agree with me an idea: why so many friends doing? Internet old is significantly broaden people's social field, but maximum are small team of mediocre human or beings, even a citizen leader, according to a social theory that he has the most direct clash on the number of marginal, but also merely 200 folk. In other words, from the premier to cleaners, their prestige, their source of happiness, the value of their alley sense, in which 200 people will be capable to establish a centre to complete or show, if stretched, and then distend, then a political, cultural entities.

why we splice importance to friends, eager to have innumerable friends, where to have friends to help, add in, it is because China since archaic times, cronyism, heavy trusted tradition. In a stress rule, all in agreement with procedures where a friend of the impact of things not so excellent. Although urbanization between people become indifferent, but not nought, there is no person relationship, from a variety of local people, will soon establish a relatively just, just and seemly law, to replace the original the law of the forest. When you no longer need to attention with a friend in the appoint of the relationship, take a shortcut, the

how to become a can be trusted, it is not wary of the friends, the most important one is to make yourself to become independent and strong, so you would fully at virtue of their ability to survive in this globe the vast bulk of problems You can use their own fatigue and ingenuity necessitated for the vast majority of you, but do not bother perturb in the hands of friends, If everybody in the circle of friends are so, so that the vitality of the circle will no doubt be strong and long-term. Unfortunately, real life is not such a common circle of friends, most of us, are still embarrassed in the sentiments brought friends.

When we have expectations of friends, sustenance, complaining of the time, can only mention that we have not become a real man,Nike Shox, because man has always been not really a lot of friends. If you do not understand, amuse carefully read this sentence three times repeated.

Finally, there is a very major word to hint you: take your matron as a friend, because without it, you are accompanied to her life, it is difficult to dream, and if the emotions between a man no friends in the ingredients, how it will survive a long time. And if you finish the voyage of life that people, is a lifelong friend, what is extra fortunate than this thing? - Excerpt from

Jingdong Mall exclusive pre-sale: http://book.360buy.com/10645360.html

Sponsored Links