Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 06-10-2011, 01:33 AM   #1
9569zpaa

Default PS3 update 3.21 namely no thick machine approximat

some time antecedent I must agree as a sony Tencent ,GHD Hair Straightener, and that buyer service is as good as what company you are .
said namely apt solve this problem ahead you speak almost honor cards before , I and other biochemical 5 dlc2 , and even let me pay at credit card , and I try another several periods , and received the information several deductions , the results What results did not , only purchase a point card .

Well,GHD Blue Butterfly 2011, a few days after buying a point card ,GHD Carry Case & Heat Mat, I was wondered to detect PS3 to upgrade , do not upgrade granted to enter PSN,GHD Straighteners, I have a thick machine inside Linux time region whether you do not reclassified , and that smokes the 10G space .

trust that some people like me muddled , Internet quest on , A9vg that means seems not, but I would see to understand the principle , bad luck is that I do not have Windows, that I am also idle to get what ps3 proxy , their own hands .
take one agency , let ps3 have ,

grab the record that , in fact, is to download this file :
http://fsa01.ps3.update.playstation.net/update/ps3/list/sa/ps3-updatelist.txt

configured hosts, so squid proxy the apply to a local web , and now look what ps3-updatelist.txt content :
=========================
# SouthAsia
Dest = 8A; CompatibleSystemSoftwareVersion = 3.2100-;
Dest = 8A; ImageVersion = 0000a20e; SystemSoftwareVersion = 3.2100; CDN = http://dsa01.ps3.update.playstation.net/update/ ps3/image/sa/2010_0401_3a08ef6164a7770ae3e7d5b9f366437a/PS3UPDAT.PUP; CDN_Timeout = 30;
=========================
test it, if only download this file , PS3 would not allow way to PSN,GHD MK4 Pure Straighteners, strategies ought be modified recently , so the bbs approximate fails, try the local Web on to establish a virtual host, the Files inside , the inside content of 3.21 Replace 3.15 now being accustom , let the PS3 log PSN, entered. .

Here you can watch , sony verify the message namely no precise ample , paired with the check code line ,GHD Hair Straightener NZ, this problem is not passed around .

Sponsored Links