Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 04-11-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
mornning1358
Captain

mornning1358 is on a distinguished road
Default Windows 7 Pro Windows Server 2008 – Can’t Ping t

Possibly associated posts: (automatically generated)Cannot ping linux visitor from windows host on vmware server 2Windows Server 2008 R2 – Firewall allow ping Following installing Windows Server 2008,Office 2010 Key, I observed I can’t ping the server, even within a “Private Network”. I like to ping stuff in my spare time, so this was distressing to me. I suspected to find a firewall issue,Windows 7 Pro, but was surprised to find enabling the Network Discovery option in the firewall configuration settings didn’t fix it.
Configure Windows Firewall Settings – File and Printer Sharing
By default, Windows Firewall for WIndows Server 2008 is configured to disallow File and Printer Sharing on the network. By default Windows Server 2008 firewall is configured with Windows Firewall running, and with File and Printer Sharing disabled. This blocks ICMP Echo Request packets used by the PING command. You can allow the server to respond to ping requests by doing the following: Turn off Windows Firewall on the Windows 2008 Server (not recommended)- OR -
Allow the File and Printer Sharing option in Windows Firewall Configuration Settings Start > Control Panel > Network and Intranet
Under the Windows Firewall section heading, Click the Allow a program through Windows Firewall link
In the programs and ports list,Windows 7 64 Bit, check the File and Printer Sharing option
del.icio.us it!
digg it!
reddit,Microsoft Office 2010 Professional!
technorati,Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010!
yahoo!
mornning1358 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links