Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-17-2011, 04:17 PM   #1
ming6bai8d
Second Lieutenant

ming6bai8d is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 156275660 at 14:55 on December 26,莆田鞋服城, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Digital Tutorial

create a new canvas, in your machine can withstand a range, the bigger the better. Used in this case is 2000X1000 pixels. Enter a background color. I usually use the primary colors to fill the screen.

one in each region to create the broad tone. This time should focus on color, not brightness. A basic principle is: the shades of cool colors, high light is warm. I use a large soft edge brush. Do not pull the clouds over the details of this stage's goal is simple. Consideration of the layout of the cloud should be both visually rich and natural. Although I generally do not use when drawing reference photos, but when you are in the picture,莆田外贸之家, find some pictures refer to is still very useful.

Second, select the Smudge Tool, using a medium-size hard-edged brush, start building clouds. Continually pushed to the next color, can produce the desired shape. Clouds will produce a clear boundary to bring a sense of depth and volume. Be careful not to stay too long at this stage,安福家园, otherwise you are very easy to do too far. Also, you should keep some of the first phase of the soft border, which would make the whole combination was more natural.

Third, use the highlight tool to add highlights. I use a medium-size soft-edged brush. If you have a graphics tablet, you can change the brush pressure to create smaller high light (such as the edge of the sun penetrate the clouds came out), or a large area of high light (such as direct sunlight clouds bright side.) To define a light source, use the entire screen is uniform light source, otherwise it is hard to determine accurately the shape of clouds and changes. In this case,安福市场, I assume the position of light in the center of the screen, behind the clouds.

Fourth, continue to increase at the clouds away from the light source of high light. Farther away from the light source,莆田运动鞋批发, the high clouds of light to be weaker. At this stage, I still use the smudge tool, with soft-edged brush to weaken some of the details I think too clear. Narrow the view to see the whole at any time, you can not see small details, this will help you control the overall situation, and not caught in the Detail.

five, the last stage, I added a layer of high-light to continue to add more details. Volume of the region to establish a sense of direct light,莆田安福, and three-dimensional shapes. Flip Horizontal from time to time about the canvas to help you find the visual variance. Finally, I added a few beams of light to the screen to complete work (highlighted tool).

tag cloud lighting effects highlight the convolution clouds
ming6bai8d is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links