Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 08-01-2011, 11:41 PM   #1
Q5i1o3l9c

Default Hilarious joke

forgot to buy a set of a masculine prostitute, with ham instead of sausage, casings left by the prostitute # #, the next day, they pick up prostitutes, casing was dragged out, asked what things men and women said : My hymen, male furious, cursing: force your mother, the hymen as well as making date?
a woman apt the hospital for surgery, artificial insemination, the medic phoned his mattress, he took off his jeans; puzzled woman asked: why? The doctor said: Sorry, bottles escape out, had apt use fresh it!
Manager Q: What is feud between a woman and a refrigerator, the female staff A: is the place to put the pork in different refrigerators into the soft flesh out the hard, hard woman to go out into the pork soft.
brother resignation of reasons: a large handbook fatigue; 2, in the deepest work; 3, must head into it; 4, no holidays; 5, moist dark environment; 6, wearing a plastic mask 7 is always forced to dry breathing difficulties to spit up
a man to purchase condoms and necessitate merchandise to attempt, saleswoman was very curious, hiding appearance peeping: See the man to brain straight to crown sleeve and said: I melodrama the rooster!
woman said: you in the end to a few people late? five hundred Whether you come is not people!
World Health Organization for the three countries to investigate their girls the first time. Chinese girl is shy of eighteen to the boyfriend. American girls greatly Lie Lie said 15 years old to three people. Japanese girl first bowed, then asked: What is the scrutinize? Is and alike or additional beasts?

night, husband in bed reading, hand touch every once in a while stretching legs wife, seeing his wife would strip favor a babe, when her husband asked his wife: are you doing? His wife asked: Why your hands? Husband said solemnly: rainy hands good open writing.

a pair is having ######, the woman suddenly jumped out of bed, ran into the kitchen from a handful of rice tank meters, scatter to the men who returned, angrily said: less dishonor here, go back to chick feeding it repeatedly now!
a pair of rats, the public suspected the mother having an affair, to track female mice, female mice got into the bush, male mice sitting on the grass side, one will come out a little hedgehog, a prop of the male mice, male mice, said:
hare rape a sleeping wolf. Wrath of the resumption of the wolf. White Rabbit will tinge gray hair, pretending to read newspapers. Wolf: you see a rabbit? Rabbit: a bird rape wolf rabbit do? Wolf: so presently published in the paper now?
a poor mountainous zones, due to not enough asset, do men's underwear with bags of urea, a male marrying day night, when men and women screaming to clear trousers fainted when I saw the affirmative impressions underwear the
a nun to the hospital for B-, thoughtless nurse a single pregnant woman to her laboratory. Nun sighed and looked after, said: Pang
a little girl a fashionable doll to show off to the door of the boy, the boy is very angry, took off his pants, said: This is you never have. The next day the girl take off pants, said: My mother said at the peak of I have this digit you how many I want that thing!
a row in the street prostitutes and other activities, octogenarian woman curious Q: So what? Prostitutes snappily: other lollipop! Woman also joined the ranks of other sugar was caught, the police asked the woman: teeth are not also able of? Old woman laughed and said: I can lick it,GHD MK4 Gold Straighteners!
break in the personal part of a woman bathing suits to take a card stop laughter. Female puzzled look: This 2 meters deep, the public is still anxious for a license to laugh, but also see a license: male alleys. License to write back to the public laugh: this barrier through the back door
husband asked his wife what to eat tonight? wife: to eat you! Husband then run nude in the living apartment. Wife did not understand. Husband gave the answer: I am hot!
a bachelor to take his wife. Intercourse bachelor, said: two gun shells, 27 years without war. After listening to his wife is not satisfied: a temple two gates, 31 years did not enter the
teacher:
two dwarf to fool around, a rapid get away, listen to next door all night, ! 'companions said angrily:

Bush said: Bush turned nigh, patted Powell's elbow and said: Behold, I say no one will care that 40 million Iraqis!
Some people on the bus
fart,GHD Mini Salon Styler Straighteners, smelly. A flirtatious female population of spit, A man could not understand,GHD Straighteners NZ, saying: how to eat a fart also spit the shell?

preceptor the topic: putrid carrots and pregnant women have what common characteristics? Only three passing, they answer: insects are to reproach. Only one person was out, two words: too late pulling!
A dawn understand Nannvzhishi
​​groom. My father said: your body will use the hardest thing your wife hit hard place to urinate. The next morning, my father found badly beaten A dawn side down on the toilet.

IT Mei-Mei Kau skirt was caught in Lower body to comesintoseffect magazine cover that read
Mulan to recess fainted on the battlefield, others wonder if she is a woman, told her {awake|wake up} Military: bleeding, nevertheless to reserve order, but the chicken was gone. And the bruise is too great, you have stitches.
cricket married with centipedes, crickets grumble that the next day: he broke a leg ** No, not break individually one different,GHD Precious Gift Set, and then broke one is not, breaking the night leg!

motorcar, a man kick a woman who, furious woman said, you also stand firm on three legs! Man waved his hand and said, Well,GHD Hair Straighteners, Well, I do not say to you, anyhow, anyhow you are the jaws.
night was about ######, the wife suddenly turn on the lights, Alarmed by the husband took of the big cucumber!

some that personal parts are sick, seeking Western medicine, the conclusion 'cut' the heart refuses to approve, seek traditional Chinese medication, medicine for a few stickers, and told to rest. Then happy to ask: do not slit it? Just listen to the doctors said coldly:

three mice in bragging, a jump to the jar that I do not drink much drunk, what the other said it considered the clip over and over are still dance disco, the last one raised his hand look at the chart said: excuse me, I go to soak the cat.
neat elevator worker circumstance director, workers to the side: manager, you asked me on first. Manager: First off you or me, and evade several managers: I am so off the edge of your side it!

Tom Tom's girlfriend pointed
the lower part of the Question: What is this? Tom: This is young people. Then pointing to the lower part of his girlfriend Q: What is this? Girlfriend: I This is a teens play centre!
woman raising a parrot, the parrot when she was bathing, said: if you glance I tugged out your cilia. One day, a bald-headed to our house, the parrot on the man,GHD Hair Straightener, said: Jiang Gan Cao Cao's attack brought
Zhou Yu, Zhuge Liang Yu, amuse assist. Jiang Gan combat, light, saying: dry, your mother right? Jiang Gan listening, died spewing blood. Cao Cao battle, light intricate, saying: training, you and your home okay? Cao Cao orthodox illnesses relapse and died. Then wins!
prostitutes charging rules: a to a, to send their own lavatory periodical; one hundred to one hundred, posture as you swing; one thousand to one thousand, so you play one day, a million to a million, your dry ended!
a woman ahead matrimony secretly do hymen fix, using the eardrum transplantation. A few days afterward the groom to the hospital the doctor said, embarrassed of the strange disease had the bride: I told her mumbles, and she is not held out his head, but raised his thigh.
prostitutes in a country to apply for the new ZF appoint Prostitutes: we are the same! You are
strong bandit found safe inside always pudding, he angrily to eat all the jelly is. The next day the weekly headlines are written ※ so crazy murderers, sperm banks stolen

Clinton is a tax
nap, slumber is a mendicant lease, impose decree and his wife is sleeping, and sleeping lover is impose evasion, VAT and sister is sleeping

US-Japan
three rats three wine tasting, drink the United States take three steps down, take the second step the Japanese drink down, drink Chinese Erguotou put the sword shouting

a girl and a lad the premier time a relationship, the girl's mother knew the girl said afterward a disadvantage, the girl said: do not lose alternatively are equal, because he let me bleeding, I told him to pus!
a Saturday, see a woman of lofty and low male couple in the street segments and, women say:

woman really excellent woman, a child will be sleeping; to see the money she would bound, one has to eat, she laughed; money eaten face changed, talked like a ghost called

mayor dressing shorts for the report, talked approximately the excitement when one foot above the chair elevator, little brother of the drops out of the venue in one uproar, he thought that we impatient, it says loudly : This is just the head, still a long back!
have a live one hundred years old **, and ** only one ** of the customers, due to extravagant activity, the old prostitute Guixi, police retard is completed, said with emotion: This is the lesson of blood, a hundred years large prostitutes, was devastated by an egg ah!!
couple playing mahjong partners, to argue his wife good-looking cue, play cards, the wife suddenly see the split legs, man see busy out a tube, the results put a gun to something else! husband did not understand? wife shouted efforts: I want the chick her mother!!
blind luck, just bring an end to ... of a finger, mischievous child, extending quondam the chicken, blind man shouted: aesthetic , Xipinenrou, no hooks, agreeable flexibility, must be a leader, children insight, leadership namely hanging!!
a Monday night, Public Security Bureau has a accumulation of facts and pressing, a policewoman was exercising dog handlers, as restless forgot to wear underwear, so he opened a skirt, her training of dogs sniffed the lower part of the mandate the dog to her underwear to come back, after a meantime child, a man ran fruitful police crisis, the policewoman said: Well, well, your dog ambition we give the Secretary of the eggs the child bite down!
brother, you do not in touch! You touch a touch below the altitude, all the hair you lost touch, so tender rind, are all you touch the water it! After you let how I sell? This peach is fresh, even now you do not buy it!
petticoat journalist asked the origin of crazy cow disease, peasants, the plough owner that I squeeze ten times a day of milk, but cows tin match a year back. Reporters puzzled; plough aloud said: every day, rub your breasts, make love once a year, you are not crazy it?
literacy teachers in rural areas, so that a laborer woman recognized quilt word, and the woman can not remember, the teacher prompts: What is your body when to sleep, and the woman said to her husband. Teacher tears: her husband is not the time? Wives: the countryside chief.
farmer to buy of drugs, alarm of the drug is insufficient to fared the family first cock. Chicken medicine after the village in all the strong * hen, and then fly to the highest village in the trees. The farmer asked the rooster to do? Rooster said: Do not ########ing disturb me, I am waiting for it to play hawk.
son a bath, the child see the parent's **** than their large, the parent said: You is a small three-wheeled, my big Mercedes-Benz. The mother then said: it also Mercedes-Benz, the road to extinction. Parent said: It was on the old road, new road can be much.
farmer into the city to buy condoms, but condoms are forgetting how to say, stop fighting to come back to roaming around the counter, salesman asked: Do you need to buy everything? The answer: There is equipment that the Liaodai JJ do?

a couple of lovers production love, every time a man forever said: Huhu busy few days to work asset men did not return home, a woman found a man's unit,
Male Q: What do you have me do you meditation I was too busy the past few days, the woman said: nobody, just want you to

a team of women waiting for B-mode ultrasound, nurse call: lined Kazakhstan - Color B, standing left, black and pearly B's standing on the right. A woman do not know, took off his underwear skirt opened, asked the nurse: Do you see what I considered B? Nurses to see that gas is not good: you count cow B

female leadership of late, suddenly hijacked at 2 men, criminals, said: Do not move Jiese! Just hear to female leadership Kazakhstan laugh, so elated mother's things, you either do a tense! It's amazing! I thought I was retarded and queried it!

in the hospital, a baby boy, a child nativity on the back just to speak, the child said: Children said: Children said:
prostitute kangaroos and chickens to frogs, kangaroos Sanxialiangxia binary, just listen to frogs next night one hundred twenty-three Hey! One hundred twenty-three Hey! Sd mice envied bags the next day, Kangaroo, said:

elephant asked the camel: !, Elephant rotated to the snake, said:

there was a poor scholar strenuously learn, in front of his room to write couplets to self-motivation, the joint is: 'sleeping cottage near family play the word' second line is: 'get flute lying leg collapsed Teng', scroll reads: 'Gan from heaven'. One day, a Henan passing through here, to see the pair of couplets on the heart is curious, in his native dialect aloud up: 'Who is speaking Potamogeton my ass', 'raw so disturbed I told him' ... Yo, there are scroll reads! But this time he was to read backwards: 'dry weight morrow! '

driver to take leadership to participate in a variety show, leadership into the venue, the driver stopped by security, I told the driver that leadership is a system, security, said: chicken egg is a system with x, and x into a chicken, Eggs can go in?
one to a Spanish canteen to eat, see human eating bull, huge, thick, and he ambitioned to eat, merely the servant said it was fighting finished livestock, fair cut corners, to be scheduled, so he scheduled tomorrow's. The next daytime, the man to the restaurant and found that today's bullwhip very small, he was maddening, and queried the servant why, the waiter said:

when the father go to work, the year-old son suddenly complain to his mom, said: In the evening supper, the mom gently said to his son:
's son slowly statement:

an old man to climax village work by public transport. Asked the waiter on the way: the climax to already? The waitress said: Not yet. A while he asked: climax to yet? The clerk says: poor old guy impatient, I'll call the climax to the!

one point the lady said to eat stir lash flowers, take their edible deliberately dropped between his thighs, Miss shocked: this material is really extraordinary! cooked chopped, and it went so far as know the path!

a young man on a bus to see a pulchritude of the nab was very low, Chunguangwaixie, jokingly said 'really blossoming fruit trees where ah', beautiful to hear, her skirts, said: 'There are students you keep your place '
Miss
explain to police that he did not MaiYin: I just put two greenbacks condoms sold at $ 200, calculate up to heave amounts.
pol.ice: What occurred then? Miss said: to teach him how to use part of after-sales service.
end of the show, leading stage actress pulled the beautiful Mongolian salutations do not let go of the hand, but he kept asking What is your name?
actress, said excitedly: Malegebi.
birthday gathering cake only one, written just upon the word birthday.
generous to pick up the boys into two, the girl said gently:

Director and beautiful virgin disco, dance the Director of the altitude of a little excitement, following very up,
virgin conscious after curious to ask: what is under you? Director: Here is my capital. Virgin: the official is not pretty hard

Sponsored Links