Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 04-30-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
chongtgrj

Default Nike Shoes, Clothing, Watches, Basketball, Sunglas

365 Day Return Policy In other words, 1 full year!
Free Shipping Both Ways It's always on the house!
My Cart Shoes Clothing Bags & Handbags Housewares Watches What's New?
Brands Women's Men's Kids' All Departments View Recently Reviewed Nike Products Overall Rated: 5 stars! Comfort Rated: 5 stars! Look Rated: 5 stars! Mar 4, 2011 Anonymous from KC MO
I love these shoes! I was looking for a good pair of shoes for my Zumba class. (Hard to find because it's Dance and Aerobic and there's not a category for this.) I needed something with support yet lots of flexibility. I have small wide feet with a very high instep. I had read other reviews stating their white socks showed through the sides of the tongue part of the shoes but I was surprised to find I didn't have that problem; especially with having wide feet. The shoes are light and the material lets my feet breathe and stay cool. I actually have much better balance while dancing, even with lateral moves, and they provide great shock-absorption when I jump. Although they're a little more expensive than what I wanted to pay for a pair of gym shoes, they're worth it for the comfort and support. My only negative is the shoe laces tend to come un-done sometimes. I've learned to tighten the knot before I step out on the gym floor.
Overall Rated: 5 stars! Comfort Rated: 5 stars! Look Rated: 5 stars! Mar 4, 2011 Stacy
I absolutely love these running shoes. This is my 2nd pair that I have purchased. They are extremely light and offer a lot of support when running. I would definitely recommend these.
Overall Rated: 5 stars! Comfort Rated: 5 stars! Look Rated: 5 stars! Mar 4, 2011 Anonymous from phx. az.
Love these pants, they are great. Use them for my radiation therapy, easy off and easy on with the thick flex waist band. Cargo pocket is perfect for my wallet and keys.
Overall Rated: 5 stars! Comfort Rated: 5 stars! Look Rated: 4 stars! Mar 4, 2011 Kristin from Florida
Super cushiony and comfortable shoes. I usually get a 6 but really needed a 6 1 / 2 since they seemed to run a little small. Great for cross training or running. They are pretty cute too. Got several comments about them. I got the shiny black color.
Overall Rated: 5 stars! Comfort Rated: 5 stars! Look Rated: 5 stars! Mar 4, 2011 Lauren from Maryland
These shoes are awesome! If you have good stability and you are looking for a shoe that is great for Speed, Agility, and Quickness training this is the shoe for you. If you are new to training, you may need a shoe with a bit more support as you build your strength and stability. But keep these shoes in mind. They're fabulous!
Overall Rated: 4 stars! Comfort Rated: 5 stars! Look Rated: 5 stars! Mar 4, 2011 Anonymous from VA
Love the Nike Urban Yogi knit pant. I ordered one size larger than I usually wear because it is a tight. I really like the adjustable length.
Overall Rated: 5 stars! Comfort Rated: 5 stars! Look Rated: 5 stars! Mar 4, 2011 Bill from PA
On of the most comfy shoes I've owned. Not as much support as shox,Wholesale supply of brand sporting goods, but a great all purpose shoe.
Overall Rated: 5 stars! Comfort Rated: 5 stars! Look Rated: 5 stars! Mar 4, 2011 Dan R from The City
Nike brought back the original and I am so happy for it! Not going to make the same mistake as last time - I have three pair sitting in boxes as the V2 - its added 2 ounces were downright poor. Hello, the best marathon racers I've found!
Overall Rated: 2 stars! Comfort Rated: 1 stars! Look Rated: 5 stars! Mar 4, 2011 Anonymous
I hate this shoe. It hurts my foot. It feels like they put the arch support about 2 inches too far forward so it is right under the ball of my foot and then there is nothing under my arch. Otherwise it's a cute shoe and fits fine. It's too painful to wear as is, and you cannot remove the inserts to put in your own either.
Overall Rated: 4 stars! Comfort Rated: 4 stars! Look Rated: 5 stars! Mar 4, 2011 Marcos a from austin,Nhl jerseys supply, texas
These sneaks are super light! I've never worn anything lighter on my feet. I've run less than 10 miles on treadmills, and the only problem I've felt is a little bit of pain at the balls of my feet. I suspect a lack of cushion or I may just need to get used to them. Otherwise, I'm running these to the ground! Which should be pretty fast, but for the price, they're still a great deal.

Sponsored Links