Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 05-21-2011, 12:59 PM   #1
mizhu3203

Default 女子驾车故意撞伤农民工续:系为报复工头男友

8年前,她爱上了一个有妇之夫。今年,被迫流产后,她决定报复。

酒后,她驾驶红色“马3”,碾伤了无辜的农民工,只因他们是她男友工地上的农民工。被抓后,面对媒体, 她曾态度嚣张。昨日,在法庭上,她终于低下了头。

河南商报见习记者 刘瑶

通讯员 曹永 熊晓辉

【事件回顾】

“马三女”驾车轧农民工 两次返回现场查看

2010年7月22日晚10时许,一辆红色马3轿车,从郑州市北环路与丰庆路交叉口北的广场南门进入后 ,从农民工王某肩膀上轧了过去。

接着,红色马3从北门第二次拐进小广场,冲向熟睡中的刘某后,跑了。

民警向目击者询问情况时,红色马3又悄悄返回。被人看到后,红色马3再次逃窜。事故致两名农民工被轧伤 ,其中1人轻伤、1人重伤。

7月24日,红色马3司机黎芳芳在大石桥SOHO广场被警方抓获,cool nike air max

11月11日,郑州市金水区人民检察院以“以危险方法危害公共安全罪”对黎芳芳提起公诉。两名在事件中 受伤的农民工也分别向法院提起了刑事附带民事诉讼。其中,被撞成重伤的刘某要求赔偿209267.72元, 受了轻伤的王某索赔55407元。

昨日,nike air max,郑州市金水区人民法院开庭审理此案。

【庭审现场】

“马三女”低头:“撞人是为了报复男友”

被带上法庭后,黎芳芳一直低着头,不见了被抓时大喊“再拍把你的相机砸了”的嚣张气焰。

法官问她是否认罪时,她小声回答:“我认罪。但我是故意伤害,不是危害公共安全。”

她抹着眼泪说:“我撞人是为了报复男友(郭某),不是想危害公众。”而之所以选择去那个小广场撞人,也 是因为知道郭某的工地就在旁边,觉得一定会有工人在那里。

在她看来,撞了郭某的工人,就能给郭某带来经济损失,从而达到报复郭某的目的。

黎芳芳承认,她开车撞人的念头始于今年4月,在被郭某逼迫打掉孩子之后。

7月22日那天,她和郭某吵架后去找朋友喝酒。其间,郭某打来电话说分手的事,还要求她赔他买车(肇事 的红色马3)的10万块钱。

黎芳芳说,她当时气急了。“你就骗我吧,把我骗急了,我就开车到你工地上撞一圈。”

郭某说了句“你随便”,然后挂了电话。

越想越气,黎芳芳就开车来到了郭某工地旁的小广场,轧伤了农民工。

认“故意伤害罪”:“我认得那个农民工,就是要撞他”

庭审中,黎芳芳坚称她犯的是“故意伤害罪”,是针对特定人的。

黎芳芳说,她认识受轻伤的农民工王某,以前在工地上见过他。事发时,她也知道轧的是王某,因为“看到了 他的脸”。“我不是要撞所有人。我认得那个农民工(王某),就是要撞他。”

至于以前为何没说认识王某,黎芳芳解释称,“他们没问过我。”

在法官要求下,黎芳芳准确说出了王某的体貌特征,并当庭认出了坐在旁听席上的王某。

黎芳芳的辩护律师辩称,事发时,黎芳芳的车速只有20迈,还踩了刹车。而且,她是以农民工王某为目标, 不是以危害公共安全为目的。

听到这里,王某着急地站了起来,正欲开口即被法警制止。在随后的采访中,他说,他以前既没听说过也没见 过黎芳芳。“前天(12月26日)做法医鉴定的时候才认识的。”

王某说,他被轧时正在地上睡觉,背对着车,黎芳芳根本不可能看见他的脸。“她踩刹车也不是为了我,只是 为了下台阶。”

如今,王某的右臂只能微微抬起,不能干活。

流下悔恨泪:“我会好好改过,我和家人尽力赔”

黎芳芳的辩护律师说,她是在案发后主动自首的。

综合证人证言,被抓前,黎芳芳曾说过“自首就自首,多少年我都认了”。

7月24日上午被抓前,黎芳芳还向律师咨询这种情况要判多少年。

在朋友纷纷劝她投案自首时,黎芳芳决定给弟弟打个电话。还没来得及跟弟弟说明白出了什么事,她就被赶到 的民警抓获了。

面对受伤农民工民事赔偿的要求,黎芳芳当庭大哭:“我没说不赔。我愿意尽最大努力(赔)。 ”

“我这样做伤害了他人,也伤害了自己。我会好好改过,我和家人尽力赔。”

黎芳芳还说,她“不是想逃走”。第二次回去是想看看把人撞成什么样了,但是围观的人很多,有二三十人, “我很害怕,就走了。”

对话

“男人就会骗人”

休庭时,nike shoes uk,黎芳芳突然转过身来,对着旁听席上的母亲,跪倒在地,哭喊着:“妈,我错了。”庭审结束后,黎芳芳接受了 记者的采访。

记者:你后悔吗?

黎芳芳:后悔。

记者:那你为什么要去撞无辜的农民工呢?

黎芳芳:当时心里恨,就是一时冲动。

记者:车是谁买的?

黎芳芳:我们两个一起买的。首付我掏了4万,他2万。但是车主是他。

记者:你们交往多久了?

黎芳芳:七八年了。他一直说离婚,然后和我在一起,可是一直没离,还逼我打掉孩子。我已经三十了,不知 道以后还有没有机会生孩子。我很生气,气他骗我的感情。

记者:还想说什么?

黎芳芳:我最对不起我妈,她把我养这么大,我老气她。请她好好注意身体,我在监狱会好好改过。男人就会 骗人。我不想说了。

链接

“故意伤害罪”与

“以危险方法危害

公共安全罪”量刑不同

按照我国刑法的规定,犯故意伤害罪,致人重伤的,nike shox,处三年以上十年以下有期徒刑。

以危险方法危害公共安全罪,是一个独立的罪名,是指故意以放火、决水、爆炸、投毒以外的各种不常见的危 险方法实施危害公共安全的犯罪。危害的对象是不特定的人群。犯本罪致人重伤、死亡或者使公私财产遭受重大损 失的,处十年以上有期徒刑、无期徒刑或者死刑。

Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2011, 01:11 PM   #2
m1knv5dj5dg
Brigadier General

m1knv5dj5dg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 17:37 on June 21, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: ┋ ?? ┋

2010 storm strength before prostitution Quotations

1:
landlord: Sister Furong Li and out of the water at the same time, there is a brick in your hand, you hit who? Strong storm
Re: Who hit who save.
2:
landlord: I took my dog to beat it! It does not tell me the earthquake, usually screamed so Huan, just nothing like an earthquake feverish sleep in the nest!
Re: Well, after all,教你二十种饼的做法《不需发面》! - Qzone日记, not own the ... ...
3:
landlord: Please describe in one sentence of China National Seismic.
Re: after the fact, like pigs in advance!
4:
Forum landlord: Men last night, when walking the dog and the big mastiff edge of the wood of a bald wild dogs together. Dry! Tibetan Mastiff actually did not expect a big loss to grass dog!!!
Forum sofa: * ***, bald before God, they call me the lion!
5:
landlord: I skipped classes in college, hanging over Branch, extraordinary rejection, being left off, a fight, demerits too, breaking off at the ... ... hey, I have done a competent ~
Re: you died before?
6:
landlord: I like a little 6-year-old than my girl, still in junior high school, really commit a sin ah. Strong storm
Re: to commit a sin that is really like to get rid of the word.
7:
landlord: a beginning all in terms of KB, the middle of funny, tragic story. For example, a ghost once, put ass, and then died.
Re: Sister Furong met, fell in love with Sister Furong, Furong sister married ... ...
8 :
Ya landlord: a day in front unit of the group of idiots to speak I feel the future is very slim ... ...
Re: Well now you ~ because casting pearls before swine is not terrible, terrible day in front of a group of cattle you playing!
9:
landlord: Shenzhen South head of a female street vendor selling pineapple so he bit off a small city managers Uncle JJ ... ...
Re: Hmm! You will not let me live, I will not let you enjoy life!!!
10:
landlord: In fact, Newton's law of gravity is just lucky enough to find,new balance running shoes, if Early three hundred years, I can!
Re: really lucky, because he hit his head on a Mac, and hit his head on the poor landlord is not durian coconut ... ...
11:
landlord: It is miserable being called Uncle Just call my brother badly? Strong storm
Re: Uncle your brother out.
12:
landlord: City manager to add new weapons came for the stray dog! Strong storm
Re: This is the same root, to fratricidal.
13:
landlord: Why more and more people do not want children? Strong storm
Re: Beijing sent officials said, to start with children.
14:
landlord: see today has been hinting to each other male friends to go to bed, ask: Is it to meet anyone is to go to bed? Strong storm
Re: do not go to bed to meet anyone? Are you kidding, we all so busy.
15:
landlord: a student, grades every year countdown to the first,new new balance shoes, often with a fight, according to leadership requires teachers to give students nicely final reviews, how to write ah? Strong storm
Re: the student performance and stability, strong hands.
16:
landlord: event dead by drinking mineral water, Hainan,new balance 574, China's food safety can be seen worrying, drink mineral water is also dead? Is not a QS logo? Strong storm
Re: Weak weak ask, QS is not meant to die?
17:
landlord: a man you have to Li or Zhang Ziyi?
strong storm response: a rooster, a pheasant, not chosen
18:
landlord: a dog and a man which support cost-effective? Strong storm
Re: ladies, even if you can make a man as a dog, but you dare not take the dog when a man makes?
19:
landlord: his wife gave birth to a baby girl, very cute,new balance sneakers, ask you to help her daughter with momentum from a name ,量身定做西装-意大利 Vitale Barberis Canonico 布料 - Qzone日, I surname into.
Re: the chicken into the thinking of Chinese.
20:
Forum landlord: I have a million, want to buy a car, we Jigejianyi it.
Forum replies: You can sell 30 QQ, set a team to open, one will be arranged in S-type, one will be arranged in B-type.
21:
Forum landlord: Chen Liang Wang Xiaoya married with, please use the words comment.
Forum replies: Ah from good to it!
22:
Forum landlord: you say I look a lot like Wu Bai?
Forum Replies: Only half of the image! ( Hundred and fifty ??!!)
23:
landlord: Give me a woman, I can create a nation,new balance mens!
Re: ah, to give you a sow, meat prices could fall next year!
24:
Forum landlord: Guess what country I am a hybrid of ^ _ ^
Forum Re: Chinese + deformation of magic!
25:
Forum landlord: girlfriend always says he's a small chest, I felt that I could, ah, you have to help identify what GG Forum ~
Forum sofa: length of both the back acne!
26:
Forum landlord: If I have a million yuan, I can loan to buy a house in the Tomson Riviera!
Forum Re: ah, but you're going to borrow money to pay property charges ~
27:
Forum landlord: he vows that today, I was part of his life, I was part of his body, If not me, he can not live 啦 ~
Forum couch: My ex-boyfriend said so, but then I realized I was his appendix, appendix,The disappearance of desire - Qzone log, Aberdeen ears, six refer to such non-essential stuff child!
28:
Forum landlord: his aging mother I am so rich, I buy a nanny what car?
Forum replies: That depends on the development of her husband to tell you anything to do with the ~
29:
Forum landlord: damn barber cut my head bad! All the points Sunzhao require destructive bigger the better,new balance outlet, the smaller the movement the better, because I go alone.
Forum Basement: middle of the night, a dark and stormy, quietly, gently, a man hanged in the barber shop door ... ...
30:
Forum landlord: how do I got amnesia?
Forum Re: Would not it be cool? Woke up every morning to sleep in their own side, a different woman ~
31:
Forum landlord: Do you have a child grow up what kind of fantasy will let you in front of the scene stole the show?
Forum bench: pick a load of manure to the streets to see who dislike his head thrown poured on!
32:
Forum landlord: Why pol.ice Zhuahuai Ren Ming when the siren to be? Not afraid to hear bad boss ran away?
Forum sofa: higher-level units to check the advance notice before the usually lower unit ~
33:
Forum landlord: Why keep up the father of a child born last name?
Forum sofa: Because ATM card where people spit all the money go.
34:
Forum landlord: Shuai there ass to use - Death is not the end, eat!
Forum Re: Shuai have disabilities to accompany, a gun fight, might ride, a car seat, have similar secret crush ... ... handsome how bad?!!
35:
Forum landlord: Call for the most ruthless and does not reveal dirty curse of the word.
forum post 31: When your mother is not at you threw the man, the placenta was raised?
36:
Forum landlord: Why is President Hu's visit to Japan, Japan more distant, and even the airport did not even welcome sign hanging?
Forum sofa: how to hang? Warm welcome to old friends of China to Japan?
37 :
Forum landlord: you women bra is not big summer hot?
Forum replies: We do not take you will be hot ... ...
38:
Forum landlord: I bought a new estate, how much say it scared you - I used to drive a full perimeter two and a half hours!!!
Forum sofa: ah, I used to have such a broken car ~
m1knv5dj5dg is offline   Reply With Quote