Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 05-20-2011, 02:06 AM   #1
S9c5l5y1w

Default 【 Global Link 】 Family Call because Papers

】 【Global Family Call for Papers!

Subject: I】 【Global
participating members of the family story: 【Global Link】 family and family friends outside the amphitheatre collecting
Style: notebook periodical, essays and other
few words: Open
content: You can open the idea Description 【I】 Global Family
That night it snowed heavily in the station to meet human moving scene,
; bright mood that day met with a scene of joy.
that time, I unknowingly entered the earth through】 【family temple
that time, I am wearing a shirt 【Global Link】 family of four countries bloodbath killing field, br> On that occasion, my head is whirling with the Global】 【family pass,
On that occasion, I am full of rue leaving consistent love】 【Global family,
that time, ... ...
Many times, we were annihilating chess, to talk approximately the game, to consult, attach with the ****, travel, laugh with sadness.
our morsel along bit, our delight, our purpose goal, we yearn for the good ... ...
bar to connect our ranks of the accumulation, if you're】 【Global family members, at the peak of you】 【GSM family has a story, let us together to share it!
do not care how well you write, do not care who you are, do not concern if our goal as if true, we must accept!
turnaround ways: the written treatises, reserve alongside of the Citie below, or handed 【】 √ Global Children at (QQ: 603981725).
Deadline :2007-12-31
collection goal: I will be collected into a book writing written, will be produced】 【GSM family into an electronic magazine, which will serve as the Global】 【family's most expensive things .
your heart, my center; you perform, I act; only everyone's participation, 【global family can be more powerful through】!

; Zhengzhou, but we】 【GSM family of origin - the boss of 【Global Link】 inception to the present is also about a year, but also as a relatively growing family, and many brothers and sisters. Playing with the network a long time, emotions are also very good, other aspects are very good. The trip there
Zhengzhou 【】 √ Global Small mad mad, 【】 √ Global Young and Dangerous, 【】 √ Global three, from Henan Province, Zhengzhou, Shanghai directly. We take the early morning of January 18th the Linke 03:35 train from Shanghai train station in time, the native estimated time of arrival was at 22:48 on the 18th, but due to massive snow in Henan led to the train was late, 10:12 am on October 19 reach the Zhengzhou Railway Station.
train delays as the 3 of us, it namely equitable fine, yet for this foreman is really unfair. Our information to the employer says 22:50 departure and arrival, the boss dared to the train station, but deserving to delays, we tin no arrive in season, annotate the situation then and the boss, we let the boss work back to sleep,GHD IV Mini Straighteners, to adjoin us later the boss, the boss directly behind to I said: Night exercise namely no moving, the boss ambition no push, flying hours in the snow outside the train station waiting for us to work instantly to the boss until the afterward a.m. to work. We really are so moved ... ...
to Zhengzhou Avenue at last we see is snow white, snow on the road really can not consider of Italy, I really The first time I saw so much snow. We formerly resolved the three direct access to the boss good hotel, down Streams directly to the hotel we bath ground floor to sleep for an afternoon, nightfall and arrogant boss came to pick us to God, a scene from the hotel for dinner and the boss really is not given the words of rooms, Office in Shanghai. Think is really too good, and really touched ... ...
then you will know: ..... I first started drinking drink liquor, and 52 degrees, and horrified, but only a little. That was large drink is not an ordinary chilly! After the brother did not drink liquor drink have to attempt! Drinking drinking cold also drove up. Cold air is also very generous, a good brother, drops of wine is not commonly accounted for, the day and drink about one or two of white wine, to accompany me back to drink beer.
1 月 19 is the birthday of Young and Dangerous, we intend a toast, hope him a cheerful birthday! Of course, is the oldest heavyweight to drink and mad mad brother, 2 Brief Encounter, about 2 pounds extra to drink brandy, and all appeared unscathed. . . We talked a lot about us wine on the table GSM】 【family ... ...

After dinner we go to KTV to sing, arrogant God also bought a birthday cookie, pheasants brother: very happy with everyone in Zhengzhou, Zhengzhou, and is snow birthday, hope everyone is good friends brothers. So a ......Then we went to the baths bath, until 3 am back to the hotel to sleep.
boss Day 2 arrive by the hotel after work morning, afternoon off to accompany us to play such a boss can you mention what if it is really good, We are apologetic for the disturbed. Mom at noon to eat hot kettle hot pot, but also white wine - Loop old cellar, although I drank a point, but still feel confused. Mad crazy boss and another 2 did 6,7, and then we went straight to the restaurant, the boss went to a friends, we come to a game of chess, down two, and that friends a tiny someone out of handling, and then we play cards - Upgrade . Lose beer boss said, I mad a mad brother, boss and a group of pheasants. We are playing 2 of light do not understand how many time. Zhengzhou Lianzhong
after to a few guy chess athlete, so I was quite impressed ah! Portland 40, practiced (Mei Mei's main), Liu Hua (who phoned him a few friends: ----- Andy Lau Tak short of one) and so on ..... I'd like to introduce special blue commander, he not merely chess Under good, Qipin Ye Hao, and the friendly and good male. Play chess like a Lord, and the crazy brother earlier that it should not be God. However, the commander of the soldiers flying blue fried after he had to confess he does not lose he is blue commander. That does not fly as early as late soldiers do not fly to chase when the arrogant **** 40, when God was he to fly. Han temper the mad are not confused brother out. The best chess night on a number of pheasants, and accepted, I'm under the most foul, but would must reek, but it stinks of the day ... do not forget that I had, nought to say, hehe. But my appoint is also good: chicken, those friends entire know me, memorize my name, for still remember it! Besides who does not want to eat it! Quack -
unknowingly to 10 pm,GHD Blue Straighteners, the time off really is not an ordinary fast, and then we eat dinner, the four of us sat blue 40 motorcar, they then . Hot pot supper is, of course, can not do without liquor, then supper for eight of us, arrogant rain, little mad mad, pheasant, chicken, arrogant God, veteran, Liu Hua, Lan commander. Continue drinking at 3 am. We talked to the flag during this thing, they QQ network problems headaches, or long antecedent come. We met some friends later, they said came QQ play, play to our family! ! Blue 40 is the abandoned Union and Q! I am here first to greet them to join us! After drinking 40 Portland
we will bring the hotel, the boss did not come family directly with us. We went to Bath to dictate a bath, will be aboard a network, pheasant taught me how to melodrama pool, too played table tennis, recess chamber and then went back to sleep until 11:30 am ... ... direct! Then we went straight to the canteen, the Blue officer had already waited, we mandated dumplings eaten it, they began to upgrade 4: Zhengzhou, Shanghai team VS group to lose a malt alternatively old rules ....... .. boss nectar the maximum. They're playing cards when the faithful who moves come 1 after distinct. Also to a women, will wait until enough for 5 people when I went to activity chess, and they persist to escalate, and I hope (Lianzhong) for a group of women, will take my next home, it's really agreeable chess sister, but unfortunately 40 to eat I ****, I'll just give her to off, indeed, won. I am back a household of 40 gloried die we went out fast against women, will be home. We and women, will compete in the end, but we do not soldiers, and there is no way to kill her, I eventually exposed the ######## **** and had to surrender. After just beneath a boss who is too upgraded to arrange over, then I let them down ... ...
to a total of about 12-13 fellow chess player,GHD Carry Case & Heat Mat, terrible bar. Turns back to continue amenable to the next, on the entire we do not lose face chess,GHD Diamond Flag 2011, there is no disadvantage. But still I am most trays, pheasant under the cattle, real main! Down to 6 pm we go to a point of Western edible, drank beer, and 40 to take us to commercial orchid bath, a bath I went to sleep, three of them playing mahjong, wake up to more than 12 points, really slumberous. After a shower to rinse the crystal fish things, the boss mad brother drank 2 flasks of white pheasant, and pheasant drank about 4 of the two, and later the commander of our blue drank 4 flasks of beer, then went straight to the hangar,GHD NZ, nearly too late,GHD Pink Limited Edition, thanks to the plane was delayed, we just catch up! Then a half hour to Shanghai (January 22 at 19:40 to reach Shanghai Hongkou field) ... ... feel the cold ... ...
than Zhengzhou Zhengzhou voyage to the really huge gains, We met a long time to look the boss and see the smart snow, to know numerous fellow chess player, hand in a few true brothers and friends! ! ! Hope that our brothers and sisters Global, a lot of contacts, a lot of hiking nigh ... ... hope eventually to accomplish no material where are our brothers and sisters, away from home is no longer alone】 【Global! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Lastly, I thank the boss for the generous hospitality! Thank you to our Global】 【support! ! ! We build a matchless global communication and work hard! As the boss said

Sponsored Links